Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. [url=https://www.stephencurryshoescheap.com/]Steph Curry Shoes Deals[/url] . -- Carson Palmer completed six p

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.09.2019 04:40
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Steph Curry Shoes Deals . -- Carson Palmer completed six passes to six receivers on the Arizona Cardinals opening drive that led to a touchdown. Three straight completions went for at least 20 yards on another drive. A simple slant turned into a 91-yard, catch-and-run touchdown. It was like that all game. Best of all, the nine players who caught Palmers passes Sunday all played for his team. For a team plagued by turnovers this year, including 15 interceptions, Palmer delivered a beauty Sunday in a 27-14 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was 30 of 42 for 419 yards and two touchdowns, and he did not throw an interception for the first time this year. "Carson played by far his best game," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. His one big mistake? Throwing a ball up for grabs late in the third quarter that linebacker Russell Allen easily grabbed for an interception. Just his luck, Arians had called a timeout and no one saw the official running from the sideline to stop the play. The Cardinals (6-4) couldnt afford to lose this game as they try to stay in the playoff mix. Palmers flawless play, and a defence that stiffened after surrendering two quick touchdowns, made sure they didnt. "We have talked about how the playoffs have already started. You lose, youre out," Arians said. "Were a game behind teams, so we have to keep winning. We have to take a playoff attitude every week, that this game is a playoff game and we have to win to catch up. The guys have done it." Arizona won its third straight, and it won twice in Florida in the same season for the first time in franchise history. The Cardinals had a 13-10 win over Tampa Bay in late September. This one was easier, thanks to the strong play of Palmer, a career game for Michael Floyd and a defence that allowed only 57 yards in the second half. Floyd, listed as questionable because of a shoulder injury, had six catches for a career-best 193 yards, including a 91-yard score that made the Jaguars secondary look silly. On third-and-10 from the 9, Floyd beat Will Blackmon on a slant. He shook off tackles by Allen and safety Winston Guy. When Blackmon caught up to him, the cornerbacks hands slid off his shoulder pads, he rolled into cornerback Alan Ball, and Floyd was on his way. "The safety bit down on the play-action and Carson made a heck of a throw," Floyd said. "I made a couple of guys miss and we scored a touchdown. You give me a little bit of a space and I just try to break tackles. With my big frame, I should be able to make catches that not all guys can." The Jaguars (1-9) at least scored a touchdown at home for the first time this year. On fourth-and-2 from the 38 on their opening drive, Chad Henne found tight end Danny Noble all alone behind the defence for an easy catch, and he rumbled 50 yards to the end zone with his first NFL reception. "There were many situations where I felt like we were bold, and I told our team that we need to take that personality on," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. Jacksonville scored another touchdown after a 59-yard kickoff return by Jordan Todman and a pair of Arizona mistakes -- none bigger than Yeremiah Bell getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct after Hennes pass on third-and-goal from the 3 was incomplete. Maurice Jones-Drew scored from the 1 for a 14-7 lead. But that was it for the Jaguars, who returned to their inept ways one week after getting their first win at Tennessee. Palmer was rarely under pressure and moved the ball at will, with six passes that went for at least 20 yards. His other TD was a 14-yard strike to Larry Fitzgerald that tied the game at 7 in the first quarter. "I had a really nice time in the pocket. I had a clean pocket for the most part and was able to step into a lot of throws," Palmer said. "Guys did a nice job of finding the voids in their zone. I thought guys came with the right attitude. It wasnt a letdown game for us. It was a must-win, and we did what it took." Rashard Mendenhall scored on a 5-yard run late in the second quarter to tie the game at 14. Otherwise, the running game didnt exist for either team. The Cardinals came into the game with the third-ranked run defence. It held the Jaguars to 32 yards. The Cardinals had 416 yards, only 14 on the ground. Jones-Drew finished with 23 yards on 14 carries. "Theyre a great defence. We knew that going in," Jones-Drew said. "They load the box and wanted to make sure that we couldnt run the ball." Henne rarely threw downfield, settling for bubble screens that didnt get the Jaguars very far. When he finally went vertical, he threw a pair of interceptions late in the game that sealed it for Arizona. Henne was 27 of 42 for 255 yards. Palmer was sacked three times, but for the most part, he had ample time to show. The Jaguars best player was punter Bryan Anger, who constantly pinned the Cardinals deep in a spot they couldnt afford any mistakes. They didnt make any. After spotting Jacksonville two scores, the defence took it from there. The Jaguars only once got beyond the Cardinals 40-yard line the rest of the way, and that was late in the game when it was too late. "Defensively, we came out in the second half like we have all year and shut them down," Arians said. Cheap Steph Curry Shoes . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Clearance Steph Curry Shoes . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. https://www.stephencurryshoescheap.com/ . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today.Its always a bit of a gamble, taking a flyer on an aging star and hoping he still has some of it – whatever it was that made him great for all those years – left in the tank. We know what he has done; we wonder what he can still do. Thats the gamble the Saskatchewan Roughriders took this off-season when they traded for aging star Geroy Simon before he was released and free to sign with the highest bidder. Granted the Roughriders gave up little to acquire Simon, sending in exchange the since-released Justin Harper and a third-round pick in the 2014 draft, but they are still banking on him to be not only a leader off the field but a productive player on it as well. Simon leaves the Lions as the leagues all-time leading receiver with 15,887 yards. Hes nearing in on 1,000 career catches and has found the end zone a total of 100 times. But perhaps of more interest to the Roughriders are Simons stats from a year ago. With just 54 catches for 700 yards, it was the first time in 10 seasons the 2006 Most Outstanding Player failed to eclipse 1,000 yards receiving. Of course injuries played a part in Simons subpar stat line of 2012 – he played in only 13 regular season games – but injuries could become a consistent concern for Simon, who missed just three games in the 10 years before last season, as he continues to age. Steph Curry Shoes Free Shipping. Its worth noting the two-time Grey Cup champion left the only pre-season game he suited up for this year with an undisclosed injury. Injuries aside, at 37-years-old is Simon the type of player that can stay productive even as his physical skills decline? Had he been healthy for a full 18 games last year, his projected numbers fall just short of a 1,000-yard season, one year after collecting 1,350 yards through the air. Simon will never be remembered as anything but a BC Lion, no amount of heroics in Saskatchewan this year will change that. But that doesnt have to be the case for this trade to be considered a success for the Roughriders. Last year Henry Burris moved east after the Calgary Stampeders felt they no longer required the veterans services and had perhaps the best statistical year of his lengthy career. Simons move isnt as far east, but hell be looking to mimic Burris resurgent season. The Rouge asks: Can Geroy Simon still be ‘super in Saskatchewan? Youve heard what weve had to say, now its your turn. As always, its Your! Call. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).