Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

OWEN SOUND, Ont. [url=http://www.vapormaxdanmark.com/]Nike Vapormax Tilbud Danmark[/url] . - Holden Cook and Kyle Hope combined

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.09.2019 03:39
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

OWEN SOUND, Ont. Nike Vapormax Tilbud Danmark . - Holden Cook and Kyle Hope combined for seven points as the Owen Sound Attack downed the visiting Barrie Colts 5-1 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cook scored once and set up three more for the Attack (22-21-6) while Hope had two goals and an assist. Kyle Platzer and Zach Nastasiuk also scored for Owen Sound and Brandon Hope made 22 saves for the victory. Brendan Lemieux scored the lone goal for the Colts (25-20-3). Barries Daniel Gibl allowed three early goals on eight shots before giving way to Mackenzie Blackwood, who stopped 18-of-20 shots in 48 minutes of relief. A total of 77 penalty minutes were handed out to the two teams, including 10 fighting majors. Both clubs went 1 for 6 on the power play. Vapormax Dame Tilbud Danmark . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Nike Vapormax Dk . Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday. http://www.vapormaxdanmark.com/ . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Years of losing finally got the best of Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss.Moss was ejected from Sundays game against the New York Giants for arguing a questionable call on the final play of the first half that cost the Redskins a touchdown and control of a game they eventually lost 24-13.Moss seemed to nudge a member of Jeff Triplettes crew after the referee ruled that Robert Griffin III lost possession of the ball diving into the corner of the end zone on a scramble from the 8-yard line. That would have given the Redskins a 17-7 halftime lead.The play — like all scores — was reviewed and Triplette said Griffin fumbled out of the end zone during his dive and the play was a touchback. The Redskins screamed at the officials after the call. Washington led 10-7 at the half.I let my emotions get the best of me, you know, said Moss, now in his 14th NFL season. Ive been around this league for a long time, I know better. I know what I can and what I cannot do — when youre in the situation that weve been in, week in and week out, every play.The initial replay seemed to show that Griffin, who replaced Colt McCoy late in the first quarter, had outraced Jason Pierre-Paul to the pylon and scored.NFL officiating chief Dean Blandino tweeted: In #WASvsNYG RG3 clearly lost control of the ball before GL. Its a fumble. To regain possession he has to hold onto it when he lands.Griffin disagreed.Its a touchdown, Griffin said, who played well in relief. Thats how we alll felt, everybody in the locker room, coaches included. Vapormax Danmark Online. My understanding is, if the ball passes the plane and you have control of the ball, its a touchdown in every game that Ive ever seen. They decided that it wasnt today.Triplette clearly explained the ruling to the fans in announcing that the touchdown had been overturned and the half was over. He added there was no time left in the half and the ball rolling out of the end zone made the play a touchback.Triplette said Moss was ejected for his language and for pointing at an official. He was assessed two 15-yard penalties. The first for his actions toward the referee and the second for his action toward field judge Alex Kemp.The first one was directed at me with the language and the point. Probably everybody saw that, Triplette said. Then the second one, when he got them away, it was a second group of inappropriate language, derogatory, directed at the official specifically.Moss said he did not see the touchdown, which happened on the Redskins sideline.You cant see it, youre on the field, you just see a touchdown and I was excited, man, and when I saw the call overturned— it only happens to us, he said. It feels like every time we do something good, something bad comes out of it, and its only been happening to us. Its been 10 years of this, so I just got carried away and I let that get the best of me and I know better and I have to do better.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).