Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

VANCOUVER - The timing was right for the Vancouver Whitecaps to play the best team in the league. [url=https://www.fakeshoesonli

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 29.09.2019 03:02
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

VANCOUVER - The timing was right for the Vancouver Whitecaps to play the best team in the league. Fake Shoes Discount . Sebastian Fernandez scored a pretty goal on a booming shot from about 30 yards out as the Whitecaps beat the Seattle Sounders 1-0 in Major League Soccer play Saturday night. The win restored some shine to a Vancouver team that had looked tarnished in their last two games, including a loss that ended a franchise record eight-game undefeated streak. The Whitecaps also snapped a two-game scoreless streak. "Any game you play against Seattle is always tough," said Vancouver coach Carl Robinson. "The game came at the right time. "We havent performed to our level (the last two games). We havent been bad but I dont think weve been good. We got back to work this week and refocused on certain things." Seattle coach Sigi Schmid said Vancouver was the hungrier team. "Hats off to them," he said. "I thought they played with a lot of passion because of the (past) results that they had and we didnt really match that completely until the second half. "We were around but we didnt put shots accurately enough on goal. This is a bump in the road. That is all it is." The Sounders played without several of their best players, including leading goal scorers Clint Dempsey (returning from the World Cup) and Obafemi Martins (injury). Seattle also was missing midfielders Osvaldo Alonso and Gonzalo Pineda who both were suspended due to an accumulation of yellow cards. Schmid refused to use the missing players as an excuse. "We had enough quality on the field to get a result and to play," he said. Vancouver midfielder Gershon Koffie said the Whitecaps still had to beat a good team. "We dont really think about the players that are missing," he said. "We were all about the three points. "We got it." The Whitecaps controlled most of the first half against their Cascadia rivals. They managed to keep possession of the ball and passed with authority. In the second half they buckled down defensively when Seattle began to press. "The second half was about rolling the sleeves up, grit and desire and heart," said Robinson. There was a large contingent of Seattle fans among the loud, flag-waving sellout crowd of 22,500 at B.C. Place Stadium. Fernandez scored in the 12th minute when he took a pass from Pedro Morales and launched a rocket that sailed past the outstretched fingers of Sounders keeper Stefan Frei. "Pedro gave a good ball to me," said Fernandez, who scored for the third time this season. "I turned with the ball and there was space. "It was a good opportunity. I just tried to shoot." Morales was a thorn in the Sounders side all night. In the 19th minute he lofted a free kick from a sharp angle that landed in the box. The ball sat tantalizing for a few seconds but was cleared before a Whitecap could touch it. In extra time of the first half, Morales struck a curling shot that Frei stopped. "If he doesnt perform, we dont play well," said Robinson. "He went into areas and got the ball. "His range of passing was excellent. He calmed it down, he slowed it down, he won free kicks." Morales said the win helped prove the young Whitecaps can keep pace with the best teams in the league. "It was extremely important," he said through an interpreter. "It was a chance to show our fans what we are capable of. "If we continue with this attitude we will keep growing as a team." The loss snapped a three-game win streak for Seattle, who came into the game unbeaten in five matches. Seattle continues to lead the MLS standings with 35 points from a 11-3-3 record. Vancouver and Seattle tied in the teams previous meeting in May. The Whitecaps remain fifth in the Western Conference but climbed to within a point of fourth-place Colorado. Vancouver has 25 points from a 6-3-7 record. One of the games prettiest plays came in the 33rd minute when defender Steven Beitashour sent a perfect cross to a charging Erik Hurtado, but the forward sent the shot high and wide. The Sounders found their legs in the second half. Midfielder Lamar Neagle came close in the 52nd minute, firing a shot that drifted just wide of the Vancouver net. Seattles Tristan Bowen, a second-half substitution, banged a shot in the 60th minute that took a dangerous bounce before being gobbled up by Whitecaps keeper David Ousted. Notes: Morales wore the captains armband with Jay DeMerit out with an ankle injury. … Beitashour returned to the Whitecaps lineup for the first time since May 10 after playing for Iran at the World Cup. … Vancouver midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker says the birth of his daughter Scarlet has "completely changed" his life. … The Whitecaps play at home next Saturday against Chivas USA, travel to Toronto for a game July 16, then play in Salt Lake July 19. Fake Nike Shoes . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. Fake Jordan Shoes . -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted. https://www.fakeshoesonline.com/ . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada.BEREA, Ohio -- For the first time at Browns training camp, the spotlight wasnt on Johnny Manziel. LeBron James stole it. The NBA megastar got his football fix Thursday, showing up with his two sons to watch Manziel and the Browns practice. James spent an hour watching a morning workout as the team prepares for Saturdays exhibition opener in Detroit. It was James first public appearance -- the practice was open only to media and corporate VIP guests -- since re-signing with the Cavaliers last month, and his entrance caused quite a commotion. Browns players couldnt wait to meet him after practice, and several had their photos taken with the four-time MVP, who is noticeably thinner after shedding some weight during the off-season. Rookie cornerback Justin Gilbert ran into the locker room to grab his phone before returning to the field to shake hands with James. "Its awesome having him out here," Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas said. "Hes obviously the best player in our generation in the NBA. To have him back in Cleveland is awesome." James spoke for several minutes on the sideline with Browns coach Mike Pettine and safety Donte Whitner. He chatted outside the locker room with Manziel, his close friend and business partner. "He just asked how camp was going," Pettine said. "You could tell that hes into it and loves football, a big Browns fan. He said hell be at the games when its warm, and when its cold hell be watching in his basement." Forced to keep one eye on his sons as they tossed around a football, James later walked off the field holding hands with LeBron Jr. and Bryce. He declined comment, saying "Ill see you tomorrow" to reporters as cameramen surrounded him. James homecoming to Northeast Ohio is being celebrated with an event in Akron on Friday night. Pettine also got his photo taken with James, who towered over every group. "I do know Im going to be father of the year now," Pettine said. "I got my daughter a picture with LeBron. She could care less about a picture with me." Pettine has had quiite a week, meeting Browns Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown for the first time at a practice. Cheap Shoes Fake. "When I got hired, somebody very quickly brought it up to me that I might have both of those opportunities," he said. "Two things off the bucket list." James and his sons were presented with No. 23 Browns jerseys that the boys put on. James took more photos with members of Clevelands coaching staff and general manager Ray Farmer. James return has given Cleveland fans hope they may one day celebrate a championship. Its been 50 years since the Browns captured the NFL title, the last Cleveland team to win it all. Pettine believes all three teams can feed off each other. "Its hard to explain when it happens, but I think it kind of gets fed through the fans with the teams," he said. "I dont know how many of them are actual connecting with each other, but I think when the city gets revved up, I think you can have momentum from season to season." Whitner grew up here and is well aware of the areas sports misery. But Cleveland -- at long last -- isnt such a joke and suddenly an epicenter of excitement. "Stuff like this doesnt happen. Thats why its time for a change," he said. "Were from here in Northeast Ohio: LeBron is from Northeast Ohio; we get Johnny here. Its a lot of excitement, man, and I think we pretty much deserve it. I think that a lot of people kick us around a lot, talk a lot of trash about us, but we deserve it." NOTES: Practice ended with defensive and offensive linemen squaring off in an extra-point competition. Defensive end Armond Bryant made the first attempt and Thomas, who punted and kicked in high school, booted one through with a straight-on approach before an out-of-character celebration. "There were some very unique styles," Pettine said. ... Manziel will not play with the starters in Detroit, Pettine said. ... Gilbert is "nicked up" and will likely be held out against Detroit. TE Jordan Cameron (shoulder) and DE Billy Winn (hamstring) did not practice. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).