Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. [url=http://www.vapormaxkaufenschweiz.com/air-max-97-schweiz.html]Air Max 97 Kaufen[/url] . - New York Jets

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 29.09.2019 04:01
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. Air Max 97 Kaufen . - New York Jets players grabbed a sideline beverage bucket as final seconds of the season ticked off, and their comeback victory earned coach Rex Ryan a good drenching.The win probably wont get Ryan another year with the Jets, however.The embattled coach and beleaguered quarterback Geno Smith led the Jets to a 37-24 victory over Miami on Sunday, but they still finished 4-12, their worst record since 2007. With the Jets sitting out the post-season for the fourth consecutive year, owner Woody Johnson is widely expected to fire Ryan, and perhaps general manager John Idzik.This is a great team — just we havent had a great record, Ryan said. But as far as how you build a team, its there.Hes unlikely to get a chance to finish the job, with change coming as soon as Monday.The Dolphins will also have a busy off-season, with an 8-8 record keeping them out of the playoffs for a sixth consecutive year. Here are things to know about how the two also-rans finished:WILL REX GET THE AX?: Ryan is 46-50 in six seasons but remains popular with his players, as his soaked shirt, sweater and pants showed.We love coach Ryan, Smith said. Id love to play for him my entire career.Ryan continually tried to deflect postgame questions about his future, saying Johnson will talk to him at the appropriate time. They met briefly after the game.I said, Hey, boss, Im going to give the whole team a game ball. Sorry. And thats exactly what we did. Hes good with it, Ryan said.QUIET WALLACE: Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has said Joe Philbin will be back for a fourth season in 2015, and the coach will have disharmony to address after benching $15 million receiver Mike Wallace for the entire second half.Wallace was disciplined after he argued with coaches at halftime. Following the game, he had teammate Brandon Gibson speak for him, which created a bizarre scene as they stood side by side at their lockers.Why was Gibson doing the talking?I just dont want my dog to say anything wrong, Gibson said. Differences in opinion led to Mike not playing in the second half, so thats what were going to say about coaches. ... Things that were communicated probably were misunderstood.BREAKOUT GAME: Smith had his best game in a rocky season, throwing for a career-high 358 yards and three touchdowns.New York came in ranked last in the NFL in passing, but Smith went 20 of 25 and had a passer rating of 158.3 — the only perfect rating this year by a quarterback throwing at least seven passes, according to STATS.Even so, the game might have been Smiths final start for the Jets. Theyre expected to seek quarterback help in the draft or free agency.I have complete confidence in myself, Smith said, but consistency is the thing that Im searching for and Im getting better with.Eric Decker caught 10 passes from Smith for a career-high 221 yards, including a 74-yard touchdown, the longest play by the Jets this year.LONGEST DASH: Lamar Miller gave Miami a 10-point lead with a 97-yard touchdown run, the longest play from scrimmage in team history.Miller ran up the middle, broke into the clear and wasnt hit until he was crossing the goal line.I just tried to use my speed and try to make a big play for this team, he said. Its a blessing to break a long run to end the season with a long run. If we would have won, it would have been great.The touchdown was the longest run ever allowed by the Jets, and the longest play from scrimmage in the NFL this season.HED RATHER WIN: Ryan Tannehill became the first Miami player since Dan Marino in 1994 to throw for 4,000 yards. Tannehill also finished with 392 completions this season to break Marinos 1994 franchise record.But he endured seven sacks, and his career record dropped to 23-25.I hate losing, Tannehill said. I put in a lot of effort, a lot of time, a lot of blood, sweat and tears. Everyone in this locker room does as well. Any time you dont come out and finish the way you want to, it hurts.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve_Wine Nike Vapormax Damen Billig . -- Andy Granatelli, the former CEO of STP motor oil company who made a mark on motorsports as a car owner, innovator and entrepreneur, has died. Vapormax Damen Outlet . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.vapormaxkaufenschweiz.com/vapormax-herren-schweiz.html .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record.MALMO, SWEDEN – While sitting in the stands at the Malmo Isstadion on Boxing Day serving the second game of a four-game suspension, Griffin Reinhart was surprised to hear the voice of Zach Fucale. Team Canadas backup goalie at the time was on the bench and, per usual, running his mouth. What was he saying? "I dont even know," said Reinhart, the big Edmonton Oil Kings defenceman, "just kind of gibberish." "Maybe he just didnt understand me," said Fucale with a grin. The Halifax Mooseheads goalie talks a good game. Literally. "I like to just keep a little play-by-play of the game by myself," said the 18-year-old Montreal Canadiens prospect. "I talk a lot and encourage everyone as well." WATCH: Sportscentre story on Fucales special night and why his teammates say hes different than most goalies Hes been doing it so long he cant remember when he started. It may seem strange, but it seems to be working. Fucales trophy case already includes a Memorial Cup championship won in May and an Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament title in 2012. In short tournaments like those, being vocal goes a long way in terms of helping defencemen adjust to playing in front of a new goalie as well as with a new partner. "We dont play with each other all year long so its important we talk a lot and communicate as much as we can," Fucale notes. "Theres not a detail you can really miss in this type of tournament so if we talk a lot well be on the same page." Fucale started the 2014 World Junior Hockey Championship as Jake Patersons understudy, but parlayed a steady 19-save performance against Slovakia on Monday into another start the next night against the Americans. With first place on the line, Fucale held the fort during another slow start by his teammates, turning aside all 13 first-period shots faced. He stoned Connor Carrick on a breakaway late in the third to preserve what ended up as a 3-2 victory. Vapormax Damen Schwarz Schweiz. . During the third period and also post-game the thousands of fans in attendance chanted Fucales name. WATCH: Post2Post: Jamie McLennan breaks down Fucales seven "10-bell saves" v USA When his teammates and even head coach Brent Sutter talk about Fucale the word "swagger" comes up quite a bit. "Hes always cocky," said forward Charles Hudon. "Not cocky like he wants to show-up everyone, but cocky for himself. I played with him in peewee and bantam (in Boisbriand, Que.) and he had the same swagger." "Hes all about confidence and thats what you need," said Val-dOr forward Anthony Mantha, who is tied for the tournament lead with 10 points. Goalies will often be in their own world and keep to themselves in the dressing room. Fucale, though, bucks the trend. "Hes a confident guy and a loud guy," said Team Canada captain Scott Laughton. "Ive never seen a goalie so loud in the room. Hes been very good for us staying positive when he wasnt playing. In the room, hes one of the more vocal guys. Ive never seen that before from a goalie. Usually theyre pretty quiet, but its just like hes one of the guys." "Around the room, you see a lot of goalies are pretty weird and they have certain routines," said forward Connor McDavid, "You cant talk to them [at certain times], but, honestly, Zachs really relaxed and he does have that swagger." Fucale, for his part, wasnt sure how to respond when asked if he had a lot of swagger. "I dont know," he said. "I try to just stay low key and do my job. Maybe I talk a lot in the room, but I dont know about that." What he does know is that the win over the United States wont mean anything unless his team plays well in the knockout rounds starting on Thursday against Switzerland. "The round robin doesnt really count," said Fucale. "Its Game 7 now." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).