Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

but Gonzalez nabbed

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 29.09.2019 04:09
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . -- The Oakland Athletics are stunned by their September collapse, yet stuck to find a solution. And with the way things are going, manager Bob Melvin cant talk about playoffs, let alone plan for them. Sonny Gray and the As kept tumbling Thursday, falling out of the top AL wild-card spot with a 7-2 loss to Texas that gave the Rangers a three-game sweep. "Its not very fun. When youre in a race, its supposed to be fun," left fielder Brandon Moss said. "But I dont see anyone in this clubhouse having any fun, because its not. Were pretty frustrated. Were disappointed. But its not over, and we know that." The latest loss to the team with the worst record in the majors dropped the As a half-game behind idle Kansas City for the first wild-spot slot. Oakland owned the best record in the big leagues as recently as Aug. 15. "Were still in the wild card. All thats moot unless we start to play better. Well find ourselves in no position if we continue to lose," Melvin said. "Youve got to fight being beat down based on what has transpired here recently. ... Its tough sometimes to get over these things. Theyre all accountable for what they do. We all are." Texas roughed up Gray (13-9) for four runs in the first inning and won its season-best sixth in a row. Oakland has lost six of eight. Gray saw his winless stretch reach five starts. The right-hander in his first full major league season has only one victory in 10 starts since his 5-0 July that earned him AL pitcher of the month honours. "Its these games we need to win and I think everyone knows that. Its tough to play away the last three days," Gray said. "Unfortunately for us, I dug us in a hole a little bit too deep. If you give up four in the first, nine times out of 10 youre not going to overcome that. Its probably easier said than done, but we honestly have got to put this behind us." Nick Martinez (4-11) allowed two runs and three hits in 5 2-3 innings. Leonys Martin hit an RBI double and the Rangers came out swinging for 15 total hits. Texas got four straight two-out singles in the first, including RBI hits from Jake Smolinski, Tomas Telis and Ryan Rua. A passed ball added another for Texas. Smolinski had four hits, and the Rangers rookies were 9 for 22. This series was a far cry from the end of the 2012 season, when the As stunned the Rangers by sweeping the final three games at the Coliseum to win the AL West. Sam Fulds RBI triple in the third accounted for Oaklands runs. The As were outscored 19-6 in an embarrassing sweep and have struggled to support their starting pitchers during this long funk. "I think if anyone had any answers it wouldnt be happening," Gray said. "Today was just ugly, it was bad." The Rangers won again only hours after former manager Ron Washington publicly apologized in Texas, to wife of 42 years, Gerry, for breaking her trust. It was his first public comment since resigning Sept. 5. "These are good teams were beating but I think we can beat anyone if we continue to play the way we are capable," As infielder Adam Rosales said. "I think theyre pressing right now, trying to do too much. Its got to be tough on them." TRAINERS ROOM Athletics: C Stephen Vogt still isnt ready to start, though he will test his sprained left ankle by running the bases Friday. ... RF Josh Reddick rested a day after a hard tumble that left him with a sore neck and injured left ankle. An MRI exam showed no break. UP NEXT Rangers: RHP Lisalverto Bonilla (1-0) pitches the opener of a weekend series at AL West champion Los Angeles. Even with the division decided, the Rangers (60-92) are motivated to win the rest of the way. "Its a bad thing to lose 100 games," interim manager Tim Bogar said. "Is 99 much better? Well, it sounds much better -- it looks, it sounds, it tastes." Athletics: LHP Jon Lester (15-10) takes the mound at home in the interleague series opener with the Phillies, coming off a combined seven-hit shutout at Seattle last Sunday. He is 3-0 with a 1.67 ERA in four previous starts vs. Philadelphia. TRIPLE-A CLUB Oakland is moving its Triple-A club from Sacramento to Nashville, reaching terms on a four-year player development contract. "Its closer when you make a move on the road, not at home," Melvin said. "Well tell our guys, If youre going to get hurt, make sure you get hurt on the road." Cheap MLB Jerseys From China . Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. MLB Jerseys From China . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/ . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points.WASHINGTON -- After Bryce Harper provided Washington with a first-inning lead, the Nationals spent the rest of the game holding off the worst team in the National League. Harper hit a three-run homer to back an effective pitching performance by Gio Gonzalez, and the Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Thursday night to keep alive their slim hope of reaching the playoffs. Despite winning 11 of 13 in a belated run, the Nationals trail Cincinnati by five games for the final NL wild-card slot with nine games remaining. Washington needed every bit of mettle it could muster to win this one. Gonzalez (11-7) worked out of a bases-loaded jam in the third and spied a runner trying to steal third in the sixth. Drew Storen and Tyler Clippard each worked a harrowing scoreless inning before Rafael Soriano got three outs, stranding two runners in earning his 42nd save. "I mean, everybody was out there. Gave me a heart attack. Check my pulse," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. "Gio took it right to the edge, Storen to the edge, Clip and Sori topped it off. But its nice to come out on top." Denard Span went 0 for 4 for Washington, ending his hitting streak at 29 games -- one short of the Nationals record. He was bidding to become the 27th player to have a 30-game hitting streak since Joe DiMaggio had his 56-game run in 1941. Span received a standing ovation from many in the crowd of 25,945 after he struck out in the seventh, his final at-bat. Although the streak is done, Span expressed no regret. "It was unbelievable," he said. "It was like a roller-coaster, especially these last 10 days or so. It was a lot of fun. It gave me added motivation, to come to the field to try to extend it." Gonzalez allowed two runs and seven hits over six innings to improve to 3-0 against Miami this season. He struck out three, lifting his team-high total to 186. "The good news is we got the win," Gonzalez said. "Its a very important win." Harpers 20th homer of the season came off Henderson Alvarez (4-5) and turned out to be all the offence the Nationals needed to improve to 12-4 against Miami, including 7-0 at home. "I like being in those pressure situatioons, crucial situations of playing for the wild card," Harper said. Nike MLB Jerseys For Sale. "All year long you try to play for the playoffs and try to go to the next round. Now its getting to that point where were turning it on and playing the game how we should have played it all year." Ed Lucas had three hits for the Marlins, who must go 7-2 in their last nine games to avoid 100 losses. Miami went 2 for 9 with runners in scoring position and stranded 10. "I think thats good were getting guys in scoring position, but at the same time weve got to do a better job of driving those guys in," manager Mike Redmond said. "We seem to have two or three, four opportunities a night and cant capitalize on them and really that ends up being the difference." Miami went up 1-0 when Donovan Solano opened the game with a double and Lucas followed with an RBI single. In the bottom half, Ryan Zimmerman hit the first of his three singles and Jayson Werth walked before Harper drove a hanging curveball over the wall in centre field. It was his first home run since Aug. 29. The Marlins loaded the bases with two outs in the third before Placido Polanco flied out. Successive doubles by Giancarlo Stanton and Justin Ruggiano got Miami within 3-2 in the sixth, but Gonzalez nabbed Ruggiano trying to steal third, short-circuiting the uprising. "I say jokingly, I set him up," Gonzalez said. "Im glad I got out of that inning." NOTES: Jordan Zimmermann seeks his 19th win for Washington on Friday night. Miami starter Jacob Turner (3-7) will attempt to break a six-game losing streak. ... The Nationals acquired minor league pitcher Matthew Spann as the player to be named in the Aug. 23 trade that sent OF David DeJesus to Tampa Bay. Spann is 14-10 with a 3.03 ERA in four pro seasons. ... Johnson expects RHP Stephen Strasburg to start Saturday. Strasburg felt forearm tightness while throwing Wednesday and was scratched from his scheduled start Thursday. ... Both teams received a warning from home plate umpire Bill Welke after Alvarez hit Ian Desmond with a 3-0 pitch in the first inning. Johnson said Alvarez should have been ejected. ... The Nationals are 28-11 since Aug. 8. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).