Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

(Sports Network) - Mark Buehrle eyes his seventh straight winning decision on Tuesday when the Toronto Blue Jays open a three-ga

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 30.09.2019 03:30
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

(Sports Network) - Mark Buehrle eyes his seventh straight winning decision on Tuesday when the Toronto Blue Jays open a three-game series with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim at Rogers Centre. Cheap Air Max 97 All Blue China . Buehrle got off to a rough start with Toronto, but has turned it around, going 6-0 with a 2.02 ERA over his last nine starts. Overall, he is 11-7 with a 3.88 ERA. "Ive got a couple more starts left, and Im going to go out there and try to finish the season strong," Buehrle said. "Personally, I feel like Im back to where Ive been throughout my career. I just wish we were in a better spot than we are." This is the veteran left-handers best run since posting a 9-0 mark over 14 starts from April 16-June 28, 2005 while with Chicago. Buehrle may have a hard time extending his streak, as he is just 2-7 lifetime versus the Angels with a 4.57 ERA in 21 games (20 starts). He also hasnt beaten them since September of 2008. Toronto is rolling heading into this series after a three-game sweep of the Minnesota Twins over the weekend. In fact the disappointing Jays have won nine of their last 12 and four consecutive series. Los Angeles has also played well of late, winning 12 of its last 17 games. However, the Angels lost a makeup game with the Twins on Monday, falling 6-3. Hoping to get the Halos back into the win column on Tuesday will be righty Jerome Williams, who won for the first time since June 12 his last time out. Williams had been 0-8 with a 6.15 ERA over his 15 previous games (13 starts) before beating Tampa Bay on Thursday. He gave up two runs in 6 1/3 innings of that one to improve to 6-10 to go along with a 4.60 ERA. "Im just going out here and doing my job, trying to do my best," Williams said. "As long as at the end of the day, end of the season, I can look myself in the mirror and say, I did OK, thats fine." The Angels have won three of four from the Jays this season. Cheap Air Max 97 All Red China . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. Cheap Air Max 97 All Black China . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/cheap-air-max-97-orange-china/ . - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning.On Sportswomen on Tuesday - as Maria Sharapova tells fans shes determined to play tennis again - we ask what she can do to come back from the doping scandal that has shocked the world of sport. With her preliminary ban from tennis having started on March 12, we outline the next steps in the case and ask how Team Sharapova will be crisis-managing the damage to her business reputation.A sports psychologist assesses the impact the ongoing saga will be having on Sharapova as the story goes on. Plus, we analyse the impact of possible sanctions on her future in the game. Elsewhere, were in the gym with Natasha Jonas, who has been working hard to get more women into boxing to boost female participation in the sport.The GB boxer also talks about her future as a professionall athlete after recently taking a step away from competition to have her first baby. Air Max 97 Sale Mens. We reflect on the Six Nations as England maintained their unbeaten run against Wales live on Sky Sports on Saturday.All that plus the latest action and headlines from the Ladies European Tour and the Netball Superleague as Surrey Storm continued their play-off push with victory at Team Northumbria on Monday.Sportswomen is live on Sky Sports News HQ every Tuesday at 11.30am and on Sky Living every Sunday at 11.30am. Also See: Bollettieri on Sharapova Marias message to fans Sharapova confirms failed drug test Sharapovas career in review ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).