Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

In his job running the NHLs department of player safety, Brendan Shanahan often had to make quick decisions. [url=https://www.w

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 06.10.2019 08:56
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

In his job running the NHLs department of player safety, Brendan Shanahan often had to make quick decisions. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . He would hold a hearing, make a ruling and shoot a video explaining a suspension all sometimes in a matter of hours. Tasked in his new role as Toronto Maple Leafs president with fixing what ails a team that lost 12 of its final 14 games to miss the playoffs, Shanahan feels plenty of internal pressure to make some changes. But he knows it wont be an easy or fast process. "Im realistic that you cant do everything overnight, that there are 29 other teams that are trying to accomplish the same goal and also covet good players," Shanahan said in a phone interview Wednesday. "No ones going to lay down for us because were the Toronto Maple Leafs and give us their assets." Shanahan, who took his time before deciding along with general manager Dave Nonis to extend coach Randy Carlyle for two more seasons and fire assistants Scott Gordon, Greg Cronin and Dave Farrish, seems willing to take a patient approach in remaking the roster to suit his style. One month into this new challenge, the 45-year-old insisted its too early to even know how much change the Leafs need. "You want to be ready to come out of the gates, we all know how important each game is, but I would say with most teams the team that starts a season isnt necessarily the same team that ends a season," Shanahan said. "For me, timing is less an issue as is the quality of the decisions. I dont feel and Im not getting any pressure from anyone in the organization saying this team has to look like this by this date." There may not be a firm deadline for major or minor changes to player personnel, but there are certainly mile-markers along the way. Sometime in the near future the Leafs must replace the three fired assistant coaches, which will happen with input from Shanahan, Nonis and Carlyle. Then the draft and free agency provide the first real chances to reshape the team. Shanahan will lean on the scouting staff as far as the drafting goes, but he wont shy away from sharing his opinion. When it comes to making trades and signing free agents, hell begin the true process of moulding the Leafs in his image. Given the talk about culture change and a lack of an identity from Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment president Tim Leiweke on the day Shanahan was introduced and reports that captain Dion Phaneuf, defenceman Jake Gardiner and centre Nazem Kadri are the subject of trade talks, some significant moves should probably be expected. Nonis is fond of saying even as he signs players to long-term deals that none of them include full no-trade clauses. Shanahan believes that gives the Leafs roster flexibility to make changes. "I would agree with Daves assessment," he said. "Absolutely." Shanahan wasnt showing his hand on how quickly he might want to make moves, cautioning that he doesnt have a one-size-fits-all theory on how to conduct business. "Im confident in my ability to make informed decisions when I think theyre right not on any timetable," he said. "Basically we could be making decisions that would appear that were being hasty, but if the right decision is there and its there right now, well make it. And if I feel that the strong decision and the strong move is to sit back and wait, then Ill do that as well." In the short-term, theres keen interest in what Shanahan does with a team that made the playoffs in the lockout-shortened 2013 season and fell short in 2013-14 following a memorable collapse. But beyond hinting that in-season changes could also be coming, he intends to look elsewhere in the organization for big-picture alterations. "I know that whats probably most interesting to fans and to people around the league are coaching decisions and player-personnel decisions," Shanahan said. "But also I think its equally as important to devote time to your player-development staff, your scouting staff -- just the entire guts and foundation of what makes a strong organization." China Shoes 2020 . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns. Fake Shoes 2020 . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/ . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday.Carolina Hurricanes centre Eric Staal underwent surgery to repair a core muscle injury suffered during off-season training. "Eric notified us of the injury late last week, and flew to Raleigh and then Philadelphia to be evaluated," said Hurricanes general manager Ron Francis. The team added that Staal is expected to return in time for training camp and be ready for the start of the regular season. Wholesale Shoes Authentic. Staal, 29, is entering his 11th NHL season with Carolina after leading the team in assists (40) and points (61) during the 2013-14 campaign. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).