Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

GREENBURGH, N. [url=http://www.nmdshoescanada.com/ultra-boost-cheap-canada/4.html]Ultra Boost 4.0 Canada[/url] .Y. -- Just two

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 07.10.2019 05:19
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

GREENBURGH, N. Ultra Boost 4.0 Canada .Y. -- Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist agreed to a long-term contract extension with the New York Rangers on Wednesday. Lundqvist, in the final season of a six-year, $41.25 million deal, agreed to a seven-year contract worth $59.5 million. His salary-cap charge will rise from $6.875 million to $8.5 million and make him the NHLs highest-paid goalie. Lundqvist will earn $11 million next season, $10 million in 2015-16, $9.5 million the following season, $9 million in 2017-18, $7.5 million in 2018-19, $7 million in 2019-20, and $5.5 in the final year. The deal should keep him starring on Broadway for the rest of his career. "About eight months ago I sat down for the first time with my family and my agent and kind of discussed my future," Lundqvist said Wednesday after practice. "There were two things that became really clear to me: No. 1 was I really wanted to win the (Stanley) Cup here in New York. Its my biggest goal and my biggest dream and what really pushes me right now to work harder. Secondly, I want to be a Ranger for life. "To picture myself anywhere else, it was just wrong and it was never an option." New York general manager Glen Sather and team owner James Dolan agreed. That helped negotiations go smoothly until they were completed Tuesday. "There were lots of pieces," Sather said. "This was a very friendly, peaceful, low-key, unemotional decision to be made by everyone. It was fun. I enjoyed it." With the salary cap projected to rise, one hurdle was cleared. "A lot of that is speculation, so far. You still have to be careful," Sather said. "It is terrific that Henrik decided to stay here. If he had gone someplace else, I am sure he wouldve earned more money, but it always isnt money thats a factor. You have to have a competitive team. "This organization is all about team, and Henrik is all about team. There was no Im going to leave if you dont give me what I want." Now Sather can turn his focus to a slew of other potential free agents, such as captain Ryan Callahan. Sather said behind-the-scenes talks are already underway. "Henrik was the one that had to be signed first, and thats the way we tried to do it," he said. Callahan said he hasnt tied his contract situation with Lundqvists, but he made it clear that he also wants to stay. "This is where I want to be," he said. "I am not going to air it out in the media about my contract and what is going on. I will just go about my business on the ice, and that stuff takes care of itself." It has been an unusual few days for the 31-year-old Lundqvist. The Swedish native is off to a slow start this season, especially by his standards, going 8-11 with a 2.51 goals-against average and a .917 save percentage in 20 games. With the sudden emergence of backup Cam Talbot, the slightest hint of a goalie controversy arose when Talbot was given the start by coach Alain Vigneault on Monday at home against Winnipeg two days after he started against Vancouver, led by former Rangers coach John Tortorella. "Its been a different week," Lundqvist said, "but you learn from all these different experiences. This was an opportunity for me to go really hard in practice and focus on my game. Now we managed to get this done, and I hope from here I can just raise my game and play at the level I need to play to help this team win." Talbot had won six straight starts before Monday, including a pair of shutouts, and hadnt allowed more than two goals in any outing. Those runs ended in New Yorks 5-2 loss to the Jets. Talbot still sports a stellar 1.79 GAA in nine appearances. "It wasnt weird at all," Callahan said. "We just continued to go about our business and prepared for our next game." Not that there was any doubt on the identity of the Rangers No. 1 netminder. Now there is no question who it is and who it will be for years. That future begins Thursday at Buffalo when Vigneault will start Lundqvist against the Sabres. "What do they say? Happy wife, happy life. Happy goalie, happy team," Vigneault said with a laugh. "As you can tell, I think this was a relief for Hank to finally know for sure that he is going to be a New York Ranger for the rest of his career. "I think this is very positive for our whole team." Lundqvists deal will take him through the 2020-21 season and keep him away from free agency until he is nearly 40. "He is everything that you would want on and off the ice," Dolan said. "As a team owner, he is the model of what you want in a player and a leader." Lundqvist has been a Vezina Trophy finalist as the NHLs top goalie in five of his eight seasons, winning it in 2012. He is 284-182-57 in the NHL, all with the Rangers, with a 2.26 GAA, .920 save percentage and 47 shutouts. "Henrik has been at the top or near the top of the league in goaltending excellence," former Rangers coach Tom Renney told The Associated Press in an email. "Through the typical and non-typical dynamics of the league, players in and out, coaching changes, living and playing in Manhattan, he has been as reliable as they come. "He is driven and passionate about winning, and takes his responsibility as the starting goalie for the Rangers very seriously. Good contract for a great goalie." Lundqvist, a seventh-round draft pick by the Rangers in 2000, made his NHL debut in 2005 when Renney coached New York. "He is paying for dinner, thats for sure," Callahan said of Lundqvist. "I am happy for him. He is the backbone of this team, and weve seen for all the years Ive been here how good he is." NMDs For Sale Canada . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Stan Smith Shoes Canada . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. http://www.nmdshoescanada.com/nmd-xr1-cheap-canada.html . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. SAN FRANCISCO -- Mike Leake has gotten stronger every year, and his fastball velocity has increased as a result. Even so, he still doesnt know where all those strikeouts came from. Leake allowed four hits in eight innings and had a career-high 12 strikeouts in the Cincinnati Reds 3-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Thursday night. "It didnt feel like that many," said Leake, who allowed one run and walked one, which was intentional. "But I guess its a big accomplishment. Im not high on strikeouts." Cincinnati manager Bryan Price thinks Leake (6-6) could be a strikeout pitcher if that was his goal. "Hes pretty consistent hitting 93, 94 mph with his fastball," said the former pitching coach. "Thats not a fastball you have to apologize for. He could throw more pitches and be less effective but strike out more guys." Brandon Phillips had three hits, including a home run and double, and scored twice in his return to the lineup for the Reds, who won their fifth in six games. Leake, still looking for his first major league shutout, didnt try to talk his way onto the mound for the ninth. He hasnt pitched a complete game in nearly two years. Aroldis Chapman worked the ninth for his 15th save in 16 chances. "We have a good closer, why not use him?" Leake said. Jay Bruce and Todd Frazier each added two hits for the Reds. Bruce doubled in the seventh and has an extra-base hit in each of his last seven games, the longest streak by a Reds player since Dave Parker did it in eight straight in 1986. "We seem to play well here," Bruce said. "With this pitching staff, if you put runs on the board, you have a chance." Adam Duvall, making his major league debut, hit a home run for the Giants, who lost for the 12th time in 16 games. Ryan Vogelsong (5-4) allowed a run on five hits over six innings one day after Tim Lincecum threw a no-hitter against the San Diego Padres. He struck out seven and walked one. "I rubbed up against him before the game, but it didnt work," Vogelsong said. "I just wasnt good enough." Jean Machi, who allowed Phillips home run leading off the seventh, had his scoreless sstreak end at 25 1-3 innings. Stan Smith Shoes Canada Sale. Zack Cozart and Ryan Ludwick also drove in runs for the Reds, who have won eight of their last 10 games, including playoffs, in San Francisco. The Reds ended a scoreless duel with a run in the fifth. Phillips, who missed the last three games with a bruised heel, led off with a single. Two outs later, Cozart doubled him home. Bruce followed Phillips homer with a double and scored on Ludwicks single. Duvall hit a 0-2 pitch from Leake into the left field bleachers to put the Giants on the scoreboard. "Thats a feeling Ill never forget running the bases," Duvall said. "I tried to tell myself it was the same game, just a bigger crowd." Leake allowed a two-out double to Buster Posey in the first and then retired 15 of the next 16 hitters before Hunter Pences triple in the sixth. Leake improved to 4-0 with a 0.87 ERA in four starts at AT&T Park. The Giants also threw out two runners at home. Billy Hamilton tried to score on Devin Mesoracos shallow fly to second baseman Joe Panik in the sixth, and Brandon Crawford nailed Mesoracso trying to score on Phillips double to centre field in the eighth. NOTES: Frazier has a 13-game hitting streak against the Giants. ... Chapman has at least one strikeout in each of his last 33 appearances, the longest active streak by a reliever and the fourth longest since 1900. . Reds LHP Tony Cingrani, optioned to Triple A Louisville on Friday, was placed on the minor league disabled list with a strained shoulder. That came as a surprise to the Reds, who sent him down to work. ... RHP Johnny Cueto (7-5, 1.86), the major league leader in ERA, pitches for the Reds on Friday night. Hes won his last two decisions. . LHP Madison Bumgarner (9-4, 2.63) goes for the Giants. Hes 2-2 in five starts against the Reds. ... Giants 1B Michael Morse was scratched because of illness. . Duvall became the 11th Giant since 1958 to homer in his first game. ... The Junior Giants Stretch Drive Fund, created in honour of Hall of Famer Willie McCovey, began Thursday to help provide baseball programs in 90 underserved communities. Information can be obtained at the website jrgiant.org. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).