Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

AUCKLAND, New Zealand -- Nate Marquardt tapped out James Te Huna in the first round of their main-event bout on Saturday at "UF

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.10.2019 07:26
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

AUCKLAND, New Zealand -- Nate Marquardt tapped out James Te Huna in the first round of their main-event bout on Saturday at "UFC Fight Night: Te Huna vs. John Gant Jersey . Marquardt," New Zealands first UFC card. Te Huna, who in 2010 became the UFCs first New Zealander, thrilled the crowd with his walk-in, which featured Maori warriors performing a traditional haka war dance. The energy carried into the cage, as both Te Huna and Marquardt started in rapid fashion. But after a few big exchanges on the feet, the end would come on the floor. Battling in the clinch against the cage, Marqaurdt (33-13-2) threw Te Huna (16-8) to the canvas and moved immediately into mount. When Te Huna rolled to escape, Marquardt went to the back and then slipped off to the side, trapping the arm and extending it to earn a submission win with 26 seconds left in the opening round. "An armbar was not part of my plan," said Marquardt. "It just sort of happened." The nights heavyweight co-feature was a little light on action, but Jared Rosholt (11-1) picked up a one-sided decision win over Australian fan-favourite Soa Palelei (21-4). It was Rosholts wrestling pedigree that earned him the win, utilizing a grinding grappling attack to bring Palelei repeatedly to the floor and preventing him from really ever launching any sort of attack. The crowd often booed the slow-paced fight, but at the end of 15 minutes, it was clear Rosholt had done enough to win the fight, and he was awarded the victory with three scores of 30-27. "I was a little disappointed with that win," Rosholt admitted. "I had a vision to dominate, which I did, but not in the fashion I wanted. "My last few fights have gone the distance, which is disappointing but proves that I have the conditioning, which is definitely an advantage at this weight class." In a grappling-heavy featherweight matchup, Charles Oliveira (18-4) scored an impressive submission win over fellow jiu-jitsu ace Hatsu Hioki (27-8-2). The entertaining matchup saw both men transition and sweep to dominant positions on the floor while seeking submission opportunities. Multiple attempts came from both men, but it was a modified guillotine choke in the second round that sealed the victory for Oliveira. Trapped in the hold, Hioki was forced to tap out for the first time in his career. "My opponent tonight was very tough and challenging," Oliveira admitted after the fight. "I studied all of his fights and knew he would be tough. "I know we are in New Zealand, but you always hear Brazilians in the crowd. They are the most passionate fight fans and always make lot of noise. Tonight, they inspired me to take the win." In the nights first main-card matchup, New Zealand native Robert Whittaker (13-4) picked up an impressive decision win over fellow welterweight Mike Rhodes (6-3). Whittaker, the former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes," was the better striker throughout the three-round affair, using crisp boxing to pick apart his opponent with a sharp jab and powerful right hand. Rhodes was a game opponent, offering counters until the end and never seeming to slow, but Whittakers relentless attack earned him all three rounds, and he was awarded an unanimous-decision win with scores of 30-27 across the board. "The game plan was to throw as many weapons at my opponent as possible," Whittaker said after the win. "Hats off to Mike -- he gave a lot and definitely took a lot of shots. I like to think I punch hard, so props to him to keep on going." St. Louis Cardinals Shirts . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. Genesis Cabrera Jersey . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/74t-gussie-busch-jersey-cardinals.html .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Its not often Mario Chalmers receives a louder ovation than LeBron James., his Miami Heat teammate. On Friday night, the two-time defending NBA champions were playing the Charlotte Bobcats at the Sprint Center, about 40 miles from the University of Kansas, where Chalmers starred on the Jayhawks national championship team. So Chalmers wasnt surprised to receive more of a reaction from the crowd during the 86-75 preseason victory. In fact, he expected it. "Its custom out here, its supposed to be like that," Chalmers said. "Anytime I get to come back and play in front of the Jayhawks fans its a lot of fun." James paced the Heat (3-0) with 20 points while Chalmers added 10 points and four assists. Michael Beasley, who played at Kansas State and faced Chalmers as a Big 12 foe for one season, scored 13 points. Early in the first quarter Beasley scored nine of 10 points, including six straight, in the run that gave the Heat their first breathing room. Even with Beasley playing well, Chalmers wasnt worried about losing any of the fans affection. "This is more of KU territory, Sprint Center," Chalmers said. This is the fourth year Miami has played an exhibition game in Kansas City, and the crowd was decidedly in the Heats favour. So even though he wasnt necessarily the star of the show, that was just fine with James. "Its a great crowd," James said. "Obviously they love us and were very thankful that they welcome us with open arms every time we come here and play. Cardinals Jerseys 2019. Its fun to play in front of a crowd like that." Al Jefferson paced Charlotte (0-2) with 11 points and Jeff Taylor added 10. The game featured little offensive rhythm, and the Heats biggest lead was 15 points. But the Bobcats stuck around in the fourth quarter, using the lack of rhythm to their advantage. Every time Charlotte threatened, though, Miami responded. Miamis Norris Cole scored eight points in the final quarter, including 3-pointers on consecutive possessions, and finished with 15 points. "We need those guys off the bench to come in and either get the momentum or pick us up when were not going," James said. "You could bring in five guys off the bench and sit the whole starting lineup if you need to because we have that type of talent. Its definitely a luxury." Christ Bosh scored seven points, while the final member of the Heats big three, Dwyane Wade, sat out after playing Thursday night against Detroit. Miami coach Erik Spoelstra wanted to keep Wade, whos recovering from a knee injury, from playing on consecutive nights. "We just want to make sure that were continuing to take steps forward," Spoelstra said. "Its been a very good training camp for him so far. Those are our discussions between Dwyane, myself and the training staff." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).