Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

This Decision, as with everything in LeBrons world, is about legacy. [url=https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/]MLB Jerseys 2020[/url

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.10.2019 09:25
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

This Decision, as with everything in LeBrons world, is about legacy. MLB Jerseys 2020 . It is about not one, not two, not six, not seven. It is about finding a path to being the undisputed best of all time. There are two choices and only two choices. Cleveland, or Miami, as it always has been.(Image Courtesy: The Canadian Press)The Miami Option Its Decision The Sequel time. Mercifully, LeBrons not spending this process preening with Jim Gray, backlit by a cross-legged wall of grade school flunkies, about to rip the hearts out of Ohios faithful in unprecedented fashion—no easy feat. Even with that atrocity behind him, true to form, he still cant help being the most drawn-out, narcissistic soap opera in sports. Which, of course, plays fine in Miami. That is because—now let me phrase this correctly—Miami fans suck at their jobs. (A point I raised in a May 18th column on BarDown ; and an April 22nd column; and back in 2011 . In Miami, LeBron doesnt need to worry about upsetting the fan base, about jersey burnings on Ocean Drive, because South Florida fans have never really treasured their basketball team, despite three titles and five Finals in nine seasons. They had to be encouraged to attend and cheer during the first season of the Big 3, and were caught exiting the turnstiles before the miraculous end of 2013s Game 6, a situation which would have elicited Beatlemania-esque hysteria from any other fanbase. For further research on the subject, I invite you to investigate "Marlins, Miami attendance" at your local search engine facility. Despite weak tea fans, LeBron is stuck with Miami as the place to concretize his legacy, if not entirely rehabilitate his reputation. In Miami he has done the unfathomable: lived up to the hype. His Decision, his smoke machine-filled stage declarations, our impossibly high expectations of his performance—he essentially matched them all. Hes been the overwhelmingly dominant force on a team with a short bench, a creaky supporting cast, an often wobbly second banana, and four consecutive Finals appearances, winning a couple of em. The last men to achieve four straight were 1980s-era Magic and Larry (who also only won two each, and surprisingly, not just while playing each other). In Miami, in the diseased Eastern Conference, even with a patchwork reassembly of the Big 3 coupled with this seasons minimum wage ring-hunters, it would be hard to keep LeBron from reaching a fifth straight Finals. And nobody has accomplished that since Bill Russell, who, if memory serves, invented basketball.(Image Courtesy: Mike Gallay)The Cleveland Option On the other side of legacy is the Bernese Mountain Dog of fans, the loyal amongst the loyal: the Cleveland Ohioan. The Browns and Indians bear legacies of endless losing married to undying support, cherished to a level few rival. In the LeBron era, marked by achievement and heartbreak, the awkwardly-named Cavaliers scratched and clawed themselves to that hallowed category most precious to the die-hard fan: historical conflict. They have been granted passage into the realm of the beloved. "Hello, Cubbies." "Oh, hello Cavs, the Maple Leafs were looking for you." Scribes will try subterfuge, to distract you with the shaky relationship between LeBron and Dan Gilbert, to make you ponder the future of Andrew Wiggins or the arrival of Kevin Love, to stoke your consideration at what scheming forces Pat Rileys hair gel conceals, but its all blather in a Twittering sea of conjecture and empty suit speculation. Cleveland is LeBrons chance at redemption, and make no mistake, at an extended window of winning. When the dusts of time settle, nobody remembers who owned which team or how much anyone got paid. They just remember who was the best and who got the rings. Nobody wanted to condemn LeBron more than me four years ago, but he proved exquisite on the court, and savvy off of it. Ill never get accustomed to the four-step layups, nor the constant whining to officials, nor forget the Decision to team up with conference rivals instead of vanquishing them, but there is one place he can go where nobody, not in Florida or Ohio or clacking at their keypad, can doubt that a victory there will heal all wounds. LeBrons choice boils down to a simple question, because in his primordial bath of substance and ego, and hype and hype met, it is all he has ever asked: Where will he best be able to build a lasting legacy of excellence, winning and respect? Cleveland. (Nobody else has EVER answered that particular question that particular way.) Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . -- Josh Smith made a 3-pointer as time expired and finished with 20 points to lift the Detroit Pistons to a 99-98 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night in both teams exhibition finale. Nike MLB Jerseys For Sale . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/ . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night.AVONDALE, Ariz. - Kevin Harvick doesnt regret shoving Brad Keselowski from behind — a move that escalated a pit road brawl between Keselowski, Jeff Gordon and their teams — but acknowledged Friday that he could have behaved differently.I never look back on something as a regret, Harvick said Friday at Phoenix International Raceway. I think you look back on them as lessons.Still, Harvick readily admitted he loves the drama that the fight created — he just doesnt love having to one day explain his behaviour to toddler son Keelan.You guys know, I love the controversy, he said. In the end, the difficult part for me is to go home and realize one day youre going to have to answer those questions to your son.Keselowski said little about last week, and said he hasnt paid attention to the rhetoric in the days that followed the fight.I cant spend all my time worrying about the other people, he said. I have to worry about winning this weekend, this race, and this championship. Thats where my focus is and will continue to be.A lot of these conversations and a lot of these talking points are meant to serve as a distraction, so to sit here and really comment on a lot of them would really be to justify them. I know the things that Im doing are the right things.Harvick was most certainly trying to create a distraction — he and Keselowski are at the back of the eight-driver Chase field and both trying to claw their way into the finale. Harvick has always played the Machiavellian role in the NASCAR garage, and did again following last Sundays race at Texas Motor Speedway.Gordon was attempting to confront Keselowski on pit road when Harvick rushed in from behind and shoved Keselowski into the scrum. It ignited a brawl that left both Keselowski and Gordon bloodied, and four Hendrick Motorsports crewmen were suspended by NASCAR. In all, six Hendrick crew members were fined a total of $185,000 — a penalty Hendrick Motorsports will pay on their behalf.Harvick said he pushed Keselowski because he believed the driver should not ignore Gordon after an aggressive on-track move ruined Gordons race.Gordon also felt that Keselowski should have owned his aggressive driving during the confrontationIt escalated because Brad didnt want to face the situation, Gordon said Friday. His crew guys were in the middle of that. The thing I feel terrible about is getting my guys involved. In a face-to-face (between me and Brad) there would have been no incident. Kevin played a role, no doubt.I got wrecked a couple times by Dale Earnhardt. The first thing he did was try to put his arm around you and say, I didnt mean to do that. You didnt necessarily believe him, but it had an effect. Some guys you can race like that, and some you cant. Youre not out there to make friends, but youre definitely not oout there to make enemies. MLB Jerseys 2020 Online. Gordon had been racing for the win until a late caution sent the race into overtime. He was the leader on a restart but Keselowski tried to wedge his car into a gap between Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. It caused Keselowski to make contact with Gordon, who then got a flat tire and spun.The result was a 29th-place finish for Gordon, who dropped from first to fourth in the standings as NASCAR prepares for Sundays final race of the third round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Four drivers will qualify Sunday to race for the championship in next weeks season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Harvick, Gordon and Keselowski are among the eight drivers vying Sunday for the four spots in the finale.With so much on the line, Harvick understood the move Keselowski made on the track. But he said he was bothered by Keselowskis refusal to have any sort of meaningful discussion after — an act he claims Keselowski has done throughout his career.I think he races hard and thats what were all supposed to do and in those positions youd probably do the same thing yourself, he said. The problem with it I have is Ive been in that situation with him before and had him turn his back on me and just walk off. ... He just kind of rubs me the wrong way when you turn your back on situations and walk off and mumble your way off into no mans land and not just handle the situation.I think in those situations, even if youre going to get yelled at, you need to handle it like it needs to be handled.Gordon, with several days to revisit the incident, also doesnt blame Keselowski for racing so hard with so much on the line. He also wondered if the flared side skirt on Keselowskis car — teams are pulling on the sheet metal during pit stops in an action NASCAR has so far said is not illegal — hit his tire and caused the flat.I have no issue with a guy being aggressive and making a bold move, said Gordon, who didnt think hed have tried to shoot the gap the way Keselowski did. Was there a big enough gap? Yeah, for a split second. I never realistically thought someone would take that as a realistic gap. I wouldnt have done it. I would have known what the results would be, which is what they were.Keselowski, as he always does, said he wont change to serve other drivers in the garage.I think the more I dig into becoming what someone else wants me to be, the less I stay who I am, Keselowski said. Who I am is someone who can win races and be a championship threat year over year with a great team that supports me. Im not looking to become what everyone else wants me to become.I feel pretty good about the actions Ive taken. Certainly Im not perfect. Ive made some bad ones, but I didnt make any bad ones last week and I still feel that way. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).