Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

NEW YORK -- Clemson star receiver Sammy Watkins was the common thread early on the final day of the NFL draft Saturday. [url=ht

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 11.10.2019 02:57
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Clemson star receiver Sammy Watkins was the common thread early on the final day of the NFL draft Saturday. Brian Westbrook Womens Jersey . Watkins, the fourth overall selection in the first round by Buffalo, saw his older brother, Florida cornerback Jaylen Watkins, taken by Philadelphia to open the fourth round. Philadelphia acquired the selection the previous day from Houston, trading its third-round pick (No. 83) for the Texans fourth- and fifth-round spots. "Today is a very big day for our family," Jaylen said. "I texted him (Thursday) before he went on stage and he just texted me ... were both excited for each other. We cant complain about anything that happened this year for us." The next pick, by Washington, was Sammy Watkins college teammate, cornerback Bashaud Breeland, who went up against the nations top wideout in practice for several years at Clemson. Watkins fellow receiver with the Tigers, Martavis Bryant, also went in the fourth round, to Pittsburgh. "Sammy, hes a great player, hes like my brother," Bryant said. "I got a lot of love for him, so Ive never been the type to feel that (jealousy). Everything that the coaches asked me to do I did for the team, and if it was playing behind him then it was playing behind him." Andre Williams of Boston College, the nations leading rusher, went to the New York Giants, whose backfield has been plagued by injuries. Williams rushed for 2,177 yards and won the Doak Walker Award as Americas top running back in 2013, but he is considered a weak receiver. "Patience is a really valuable thing," Williams said. "It worked out the best possible way it could, no matter what round it ended up being." Arizonas KaDeem Carey, like Williams, an All-American runner, was taken four spots later by Chicago. Oregons DeAnthony Thomas went to Kansas City, ostensibly to replace departed Dexter McCluster. National champion Florida State had two players go in the first five picks Saturday: running back Devonta Freeman to Atlanta, and centre Bryan Stork, another All-American, to New England. Big 12 power Oklahoma, which was blanked in the first three rounds, broke through when the New York Jets drafted receiver Jalen Saunders. While two other powerhouse programs, Texas and Georgia, did not yet have anyone taken, Duke did. When Buffalo made cornerback Ross Cockrell the 109th overall selection, it was the highest a Blue Devil had gone since offensive lineman Lennie Friedman went to Denver in the second round in 1999. Cockrell thought Duke making the Chick-Fil-A bowl helped his stock. "I think it opened a lot of eyes that this guy from Duke can actually play a little ball and will be able to compete at the next level," he said. The first quarterback to go Saturday was a bit of surprise: inconsistent Logan Thomas of Virginia Tech. Thomas never really improved to the level expected during his career with the Hokies after a strong debut. Hes big, with a strong arm, but is turnover prone. Going on consecutive picks late in the fifth round were two other star QBs: Aaron Murray of Georgia to Kansas City, and A.J. McCarron of Alabama to Cincinnati. Zach Mettenberger of LSU went in the sixth round to the Titans. Missouri defensive end/linebacker Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to enter the draft, also is still waiting. Mike Quick Youth Jersey . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground. Randall Cunningham Jersey . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens-Carson-Wentz-Inverted-Jersey/ . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss Luol Deng, Craig Leipold, Saku Koivu, and the NHL trying to write an understandable rule covering "kicked in" goals. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is up to Luol Deng of the Miami Heat. Deng, one of the most respected players in the NBA, was the subject of a racist scouting report originating that said Deng "has a little Africa in him," and compared him to a respectable shopkeeper who sells counterfeit goods. It was leaked amid an Atlanta Hawks ownership war, and that revelation has torn the franchise apart: the owner is selling, and general manager Danny Ferry, who read it aloud, is on indefinite leave. Dengs reaction, though, was perfect. He issued a statement that struck exactly the correct tone, and included Deng saying, "Im proud to say I actually have a lot of African in me, not just a little." He showed pride, strength, and grace. In this wretched week for sports, we needed that. Steve Simmons, SUN Media My thumb is up to Minnesota Wild owner Craig Leipold for offering to fly anyone in his organization to Saturdays funeral of Bob Suter, the first “Miracle on Ice” player to pass away. It wasnt just that Suter did some work for the Wild or was the father of Minnesota star defenceman Ryan Suter. It was who he was in the hockey world and what he represented that mattered so much. Unlike his son and his brother Gary, Bob Suter never played an NHL game. After the gold medal win in Lake Placid in 1980, he moved home to Wisconsin, opened up a sporting goods business, was involved in community, coached kids hockey. Among the non-family members he influenced: Phil and Amanda Kessel. Bob Suter was only 57 years old. The heart atttack that took him too soon came in a hockey arena. Randall Cunningham Eagles Jersey. nbsp; Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to Saku Koivu, who never got his name engraved on the Stanley Cup but whose signature is on something of even more value - a pet scanner at Montreal General Hospital. Koivu retired this week after an end-of-career turn in Anaheim, but he will be remembered as the long-serving captain of the Canadiens, overcoming non-Hodgkins lymphoma and returning to the most thunderous ovation since Rocket Richard closed the Forum. Koivu was a lightning rod for criticism - he never did learn French - but deeds are more significant than words. He and his foundation bought the diagnostic machine that has helped thousands of cancer-stricken Montrealers. That is a proud legacy. Dave Hodge, TSN I sympathize with the NHL, but my thumb is down for the NHLs continuing inability to write an understandable rule that covers a goal scored when a puck goes into the net off an attacking players skate. I sympathize because what the NHL wants to do cant be done. It wants a rule that says some goals off skates should count, and others shouldnt. So the latest attempt requires “more demonstrable video evidence of a distinct kicking motion” to wipe out a goal or to uphold the call of “no goal.” This would be okay if we ever knew what the level of “demonstrable evidence” was previously. Then we could identify more of it when we see it in the coming season. There is a concern that a rule that allows all goals off skates would create wild attempts to kick at pucks in the crease. In fact, that is possible anywhere else on the ice, and isnt regarded as any sort of problem. The “kicked goal” rule is and always will be until it no longer exists. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).