Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Vancouver Canucks may have lost their captain to injury, adding more sorrow to their disappointing season. [url=http://www.

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 11.10.2019 03:27
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

The Vancouver Canucks may have lost their captain to injury, adding more sorrow to their disappointing season. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . Henrik Sedin left the bench in the second period of Sunday nights game against the Buffalo Sabres due to what appeared to be a left leg injury. The 33-year-old did not come out in the third period. The Swede was playing in his 1000th career game and has 10 goals, 36 assists in 64 games this season. More to follow. Adidas Nmd Mens Clearance . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. Adidas Basketball Shoes Discount . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/adidas-basketball-shoes.html . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- The solid performance by the Williams team in early testing has left Felipe Massa upbeat about the new Formula One season. The Brazilian driver had the second-best time in last months tests at Jerez and said the "good start" could play to his advantage when the season gets underway in Australia in March. "It always helps to start well, especially now that we have a completely different car, which requires a completely different driving style," Massa said at a news conference on Tuesday. Testing is seen as crucial this year as significant rule changes have been implemented, including a switch to a turbo engine and more sophisticated energy recovery systems. Debuting with Williams after eight years with Ferrari, Massa was clearly looking forward to making a fresh start. "Im really motivated, this is a special moment for me," he said. "I changed to a team that welcomed me with open arms. I needed this change and I think the team needed too." Massa remained cautious, however, saying that the cars full potential wont be known until the first race starts. Car designs needed significant aerodynamic alterations compared to last year, with reliability and fuel consumption likely to play a big part in races. "I think theres a lot too learn with the car and a lot has to be done to make the car improve," Massa said. Wholesale Adidas Nmd Mens. "Its hard to say right now how good we will be. Usually, in the first races it will be difficult just to finish the race. But it was a good start, I was happy." He said Mercedes also looked to be in a strong position after the tests, but that Red Bull has a lot of work to do to get its car ready after a series of mechanical difficulties. McLarens Kevin Magnussen had the best time overall after the four days of testing in Jerez, Spain. There will be two more test sessions ahead of the March 16 opener in Australia. The next testing period runs from Feb. 19-22 in Bahrain. Massa said he went to France to visit former Ferrari teammate and seven-time F1 champion Michael Schumacher, who is recovering from a serious head injury after a skiing accident in the French resort of Meribel on Dec. 29. "I stayed a long time by his side," said Massa, without providing many details on his condition. "It was good to be there. It looked like he was just sleeping, like anyone of us sleeps. Im really hopeful that everything will be OK and that he will wake up and recover fully." Massa said he is getting daily updates on the condition of his "great friend." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).