Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

e final minute of overtime a

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 14.10.2019 02:57
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Jimmy Walker is playing the opening two rounds of the Farmers Insurance Open with Tiger Woods. Fake Rockies Jerseys . That will be 35 more holes than the first time they played together. Walker was a senior at Baylor when he used his parents credit card -- against their wishes because it was during finals -- to go through Monday qualifying for the Byron Nelson Championship. He got in the field and after taking one final exam, ran up to Dallas for a practice round at Cottonwood Valley using a local caddie. "All of a sudden, Tiger is over on the front nine and my guys is like, Hey, theres Tiger over there," Walker said. This was 2001. It was Woods first tournament since he won the Masters for his fourth straight major. "So he pretty much was owning everybody," Walker said. Woods skipped over to the par 5 that Walker was playing, so Walker picked up his ball and headed to the next tee. Woods picked up his ball and headed to the same tee. "Hes like, Can I play through you? Im trying to play real fast and get a couple of holes in? I said, Dude, you can do whatever you want," Walker recalled. So this was the one hole they played together, and it was memorable for Walker for one reason. "I am literally shaking," he said. "I have every bad-swing thought possible -- dont shank it, top it, all that stuff. I make contact. I look up and its heading right at it. Cant see it because its kind of in the setting sun. We walked down there and he asked whats going on, I told him I Monday qualified. We talked and it was really cool and he was really nice. We get down there and his ball is about 15 feet away and mines about 6 feet away." Woods picked up his ball and was on his way. But there was a lesson for Walker. "I can remember thinking, Man, if I was that nervous and I hit that good of a shot, I guarantee I will never be that nervous again my entire life -- ever," Walker said. He recalls narrowly missing the cut. And then he qualified for his first U.S. Open at Southern Hills. Walker played a practice round that week with Nick Faldo. No big deal. "It was so easy compared to that one shot," he said. So when his wife sent him a text Tuesday that he was playing with Woods and Jordan Spieth, Walker offered a predictable response: "Sounds fun." Wholesale Rockies Jerseys . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. Colorado Rockies Gear .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ .com) - The San Antonio Spurs will try to even their series with the Dallas Mavericks Monday night when the two teams collide at American Airlines Arena for Game 4.CHICAGO -- Beau Bennett scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Pittsburgh Penguins rebounded after giving up a two-goal lead to beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 Thursday night. Sidney Crosby, Derrick Pouliot and Joe Vitale scored in regulation for Pittsburgh (1-1-1). Chicagos Brandon Bollig shovelled in a rebound from a scrum in front of the net with 6:53 left in the third to tie it at 3 and send it to overtime. Patrick Sharp and Ben Smith both scored for the second straight game for the Blackhawks (1-1-0). Crosby, whose career has been punctuated by games lost to concussions, was struck by the stick of Chicagos Adam Clendening in the final minute of overtime and dropped to the ice. He got up slowly, then skated to the bench on his own. Crosby was Pittsburghss second shooter in the shootout and missed on a backhand attempt. Custom Colorado Rockies Jerseys. The Penguins Tomas Vokoun and the Blackhawks Nikolai Khabibulin played the entire game. Vokoun finished with 30 saves through overtime and Khabibulin, who rejoined the Blackhawks as a free agent in the off-season, had 27. Sharp opened the scoring on a one-timer 5:19 in. Pouliot scored a screened power-play goal midway the first and Vitale connected late in the period to give Pittsburgh a 2-1 lead. Crosby made it 3-1 at 4:19 of the second, then Smith cut it to 3-2 with short-handed goal midway through the period. Blackhawks forward Marian Hossa has an upper-body injury and will not be available until the final game of the preseason at the earliest, coach Joel Quenneville said earlier on Thursday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).