Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Jon Curran completed a wire-to-wire victory Sunday in the Web. [url=https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/]San

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 16.10.2019 04:49
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Jon Curran completed a wire-to-wire victory Sunday in the Web. San Diego Padres Pro Shop .com Tours Brazil Champions, closing with a 2-under 69 to beat Alex Cejka by four strokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259 at Sao Paulo Golf Club and earned $144,000 for his first Web.com Tour title in only his fourth start. The 27-year-old former Vanderbilt player opened with a course-record 61 and added rounds of 64 and 65. "I kept thinking to myself all day that I wasnt nervous, I was just anxious," said Curran, who led by four at the start of the day. "I said to myself that it was going to be OK if I wasnt in the lead at some point, I just wanted to have a chance on the back nine." Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship last month, also shot a 69. He earned $86,400 to push his total to $221,400, more than enough to wrap up a spot next season on the PGA Tour. Ash Hall was another stroke back after a 70. Curran, from Hopkinton, Mass., had a tour-record eight consecutive birdies in first round, had the second-lowest 36-hole score in tour history at 125, matched the lowest 54-hole mark at 190 and tied for fifth-best total. "Somebody once said that youre going to face something in the final round that you havent faced all week," he said. "The guys who win deal with it and the guys that dont, dont win." Fake Padres Jerseys . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead. Wholesale Padres Jerseys . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/ . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards.New York Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh left Saturday nights game against the Winnipeg Jets with a separated shoulder. The defenceman took a hard hit from Jets forward Evander Kane in the first period and left the ice. The Rangers tweeted shortly thereafter tthat he would not return to the game. Padres Jerseys China. McDonagh has averaged 25:25 of ice-time over nine games with the Rangers in 2014-15, leading the team and ranking 11th in the NHL. The 25-year-old has also racked up three assists this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).