Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

OSHAWA, Ont. [url=https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/]San Francisco Giants Store[/url] . - Barclay Goodrow scored three goals an

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 17.10.2019 07:18
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

OSHAWA, Ont. San Francisco Giants Store . - Barclay Goodrow scored three goals and assisted on another to lift the North Bay Battalion over the Oshawa Generals 5-2 in Ontario Hockey League playoff action Sunday. Brenden Miller had a goal and two assists, and Nick Paul also scored for the Battalion, who lead Eastern Conference final 2-0. Dylan Smoskowitz scored a power-play goal for the Generals, and Stephen Desrocher had a goal and an assist. North Bay goaltender Jake Smith made 21 saves for the win. Oshawas Daniel Altshuller stopped 24 shots in the losing effort. Giants Jerseys 2019 . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Stitched Giants Jerseys . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/ .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.CONOVER, N.C. - Jay Haas shot a 4-under-par 67 Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours Greater Hickory Kia Classic.Haas, the 60-year-old Wake Forest player who won the event in 2005 and 2009, had a 12-under 130 on Rock Barn Golf and Spas Champions Course. He extended his streak of under-par rounds to 22, making five birdies and a lone bogey on No. 17.I played well again today — maybe not quite as well as yesterday, but I had some chances today and didnt capitalize, Haas said. It was a little tougher today. The wind was stronger in places, and the course played differently. But Im pleased. Obviously I did some good things out there.Im glad to be in the lead. But in looking at that leaderboard, there were two 63s yesterday and a couple of 65s today. There are scores like that that can be shot out there. Im just going to have to be aggressive, and capitalize when I have the good shots.A 16-time winner on the 50-and-over tour, Haas has gone 27 months without a tournament win. His last title came in June 2012 in Des Moines, Iowa — also the last time that Haas has had sole possession of the lead entering a tournaments final round.I havent had the lead going into Sunday, but Ive hhad four or five really good chances to win and havent done it, Haas said. San Francisco Giants Pro Shop. It has been a while since Ive won, but Ive played as consistently this year as I ever have. I feel like Im going to go out and play a pretty good round tomorrow. Whether itll be good enough, well, well see.Joe Durant, tied for the first-round lead with Haas at 63, had a 69 to drop into a tie for second with Kirk Triplett and South Africas David Frost. Triplett, the winner last week in Cary, had a 66, and Frost shot 65.Frost, a five-time Champions Tour winner, had seven birdies and a bogey to make the best round of the day with Skip Kendall and Kenny Perry.There are a lot of birdies out there, Frost said. All in all, I played well. I feel like right now Im playing unconscious golf, having played so much golf the past three months. Im just going with the flow.Triplett had six birdies and a bogey, while Durant birdied the final three holes to finish with six birdies and four bogeys.If youre striking the ball solid, youre going to have some birdie chances, Triplett said. You cant be thinking youve going to shoot 2 under and move up or hold your place. Youve got to be aggressive, and try to make a half-dozen birdies. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).