Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

divulge who will or won’t p

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 18.10.2019 09:01
von elaine95 | 116 Beiträge

The Titans got bad news in the first half when defensive coordinator Dean Pees had to be taken to the hospital to deal with a medical issue and they played like a distracted team for much of the first 30 minutes.Tennessee surrendered 17 points in a nine-minute stretch bridging the first and second quarters and the Colts tacked on another touchdown later in the second quarter to build a 24-0 lead over their divisional rivals. That lead is down to 24-3 after the Titans rallied for a field goal Jaylon Ferguson Jersey , but the Colts remain firmly in control.A big reason for that is the return of their pass rush. The Colts didn’t get a sack in either of the last two games, but they’ve dropped Marcus Mariota four times already this afternoon. The last of those sacks was by Denico Autry and it resulted in Mariota making an early trip to the locker room with what appeared to be a hand or wrist injury.It’s not clear if he’ll be back in the lineup when the second half gets underway. Blaine Gabbert took his place for the final offensive play of the half before Ryan Succop‘s field goal.Long story short Quinnen Williams Jersey , last week’s great day against the Patriots feels like a distant memory for the Titans.: Mariota is questionable to return with an elbow injury. Bobby Wagner declared himself “ready” to go for the regular season after returning to practice Friday for the first time since Seattle’s scrimmage on Aug. 3.Still, the Seahawks linebacker hopes to play in the preseason.“I definitely want to get out there http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , because we don’t get a chance to tackle at practice,” Wagner said Jachai Polite Jersey , via video from Bob Condotta of the . “So I’ve just been trying to get as many reps as I can. But it would be good to hit somebody other than my teammates.”Seahawks coach Pete Carroll wouldn’t divulge who will or won’t play Sunday against the Vikings. It would seem unlikely Wagner would play since he didn’t participate in team drills Friday.Wagner underwent a procedure on his knee earlier this month.“Just wanted to kind of get it done,” Wagner said. “It was a good time to get it done Chuma Edoga Jersey , knock it out and feel really good going into the season.“Everything went perfect. I heal pretty fast.”

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).