Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies p

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 22.10.2019 05:13
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. China Jerseys Stitched . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. There was traffic in front as Andrew Shaw was in Quicks eyes as he doesnt track it and it slides behind him. The second goal was a juicy rebound he didnt control off the initial shot by Patrick Kane. Goal number three was a rebound play that he didnt have a chance on. It was a good save on the initial one timer, but rebound is slammed in the back door by Brandon Saad. Huge save on Kane in second, to allow the comeback to happen. The 4-4 goal was a product of putting pucks towards the net and shooting for rebounds as Ben Smith jammed in the rebound. Big save on Bryan Bickell in the third to keep it at 4-4. The game-winning goal went glove hand on a nice back hand by Michal Handzus. Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks (3) – He was not tested early by the Kings as he was spotted a couple goals for support. Crawford was solid and good with his rebound control. Jarret Stolls goal was a scramble play that he does not find as there were four bodies in front of him. He had no chance on the Dustin Brown goal as it was a good initial save, but Brown jammed in the rebound. The Tanner Pearson goal is just a bad goal. It was a stoppable shot, but he continues to battle in the net. Huge saves on Marián Gáborík and Trevor Lewis in overtime to give his team a chance. It wasnt the prettiest of efforts, but got it done to live another day. China Jerseys Cheap .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. China Jerseys Wholesale . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday.TORONTO - Maple Leafs forward Phil Kessel often appears shy, quiet, reserved — at times almost uncomfortable when talking in a media scrum.He admits his answers arent that great. Hes not sure why reporters want to speak to him every day. And he certainly didnt appear to be in the mood for comment after Toronto was shelled by the lowly Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night.However, there was no avoiding the phalanx of cameramen and scribes parked near his dressing room stall at Air Canada Centre after Mondays practice. The issue of his availability was the topic du jour after a beat reporter sent out a tweet Saturday saying that Kessel declined to talk after the 6-2 loss and angrily stormed off.As he approached the large scrum Monday, Kessel joked about what the line of questioning might be. He then put on a blue hat, smiled and took questions for about five minutes.You know I dont speak all the time, he said. You guys know that. Obviously you dont want to lose like that to anyone in this league. Weve lost two in a row. It was a tough game.Jonas Siegel, a Leafs beat reporter for TSN Radio and TSN.ca, sent out a second tweet from his verified account describing his interaction with the Toronto forward.Kessels exact reaction when asked for comment: Get away from me, Siegel tweeted.Kessel told reporters Monday that he doesnt think there is a need for daily comment.I think Ive talked a decent amount, he said. Ill come out sometimes to talk, but sometimes I dont. But I dont have too much to say about losses like that.NHL players are generally expected to make themselves available for media interviews and requests are usually accommodated. Cheap Jerseys From China. Head coach Randy Carlyle made it clear what the teams expectations are on the issue.Its the players responsibility and its our organizations responsibility to make sure everybody is available to the media, Carlyle said. Its spelled out in training camp, its spelled out on a day-to-day basis that when youre called upon, youre to be made available, simple as that. Thats what we support.Leafs forward Nazem Kadri said Kessel is quite talkative on the ice and is much different when engaging with teammates.Hes pretty laid back and easy going, Kadri said. Hes an easy guy to talk to, a really nice guy. When hes put on the spot, I think he just shies away a little bit. I think hes starting to get the hang of it.He likes guys he can trust and when he doesnt feel like he can trust anybody, he gets a little bit shy and a little bit timid in that regard. Its really nothing personal.The media can be more demanding in Toronto than some other cities given that its a large, hockey-mad market with four daily newspapers and two all-sports radio stations. Big-name players are often asked for comment even though they sometimes weigh in with stock answers or cliches.Kessel, whos off to a great start with 22 points in 18 games, said he doesnt read the media reports, but added he loves the team, fans, organization and the city.I dont say a whole lot, he said. But I try to leave it on the ice.———Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).