Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Will the Eagles be dialing?"

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 15.11.2019 02:38
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Darren Sproles: “If the right team calls Destiny Vaeao Jerseys Stitched , then I go back”New,74commentsWill the Eagles be dialing? EDTDarren Sproles turns 36 later this month. Injuries have limited the veteran running back to only nine games played over the past two seasons. So, is Sproles ready to retire? It sure doesn’t sound like it.Speaking with Dr. David Chao on the Pro Football Doc Podcast, Sproles said he’s still open to playing football in 2019. Some notable exchanges from the interview:These quotes from Sproles line up with what NFL insider Adam Schefter had to say about him last week.Will the Eagles be the team that eventually calls Sproles? It’s not easy to envision right now. Jordan Howard and Miles Sanders project to be Philadelphia’s top two backs in 2019. Corey Clement is still making his way back from injury, yes, but the Eagles were really high on him heading into 2018. Then the Eagles have the likes of Wendell Smallwood, Boston Scott, Josh Adams, and Donnel Pumphrey competing for a fourth running back spot.Of those four players, Doug Pederson specifically singled out Scott as a player who projects to fill the Sproles role.The 24-year-old Scott entered the league as a sixth-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. He has zero career rushing attempts or receptions to his name. In other words, Scott still has a lot to prove. It’s possible Scott seizes the opportunity in front of him and makes the Eagles’ 53-man roster. It’s also possible neither Scott nor his competitors end up panning out. If the Eagles end up being underwhelmed by their young guys — and/or the team suffers some injuries at the running back position — signing Sproles might come into play. He sure wouldn’t mind playing with Carson Wentz once again.For now, though, Sproles remains on the market, free to sign with any team that comes calling. With the 1st overall pick in the 2019 Bleeding Green Nation community mock draft, Arizona Cardinals GM Philliesandthebees selects ..."Kyler Murray, QB, OklahomaFor months all we’ve heard from draft scouts, NFL analysts, armchair GMs, you name it Youth Nate Gerry Jerseys , that Nick Bosa was going first overall no matter what. Well we’re not doing that here today folks, we’re shaking things up a bit. Kyler Murray is the new draft crush talking point -- a 5’10” quarterback with only one year of starting experience at Oklahoma, playing with the potent offense that Baker Mayfield left behind, drafted in the first round of the MLB draft by the Oakland A’s, choosing football instead of baseball, ad did not participate in the NFL combine. Here’s why I think Steve Keim and the Arizona Cardinals will take Kyler Murray, instead of more sensible picks like Bosa or Williams.A) Addition of Kliff KingsburyOn January 8, 2019 Kliff Kingsbury, the former head coach for the Texas Tech Red Raiders, was hired by the Arizona Cardinals to replace Steve Wilks. Desperate to make an impact in his first season, Kingsbury will start at the core of the team, and take what he considers to be the most dynamic player in the draft. Edge rushers, defensive linemen, cornerbacks, wide receivers, etc., come and go every year, but how many times do you have the chance to draft a quarterback with the skillset that Murray possesses? How many similar QBs are currently in the league, and how recently were they drafted? The answer is not many. Known for his potent offense, that molded such QBs as Pat Mahomes Nate Gerry Jerseys Stitched , Baker Mayfield, and Case Keenum, Murray will offer Kingsbury the opportunity for his scheme to succeed at the next level, and I do not see the same ability within Josh Rosen.B) Kyler Murray Is Better Than You Think He IsI’ll admit it, I was a Kyler Murray doubter. My fellow BGNers can even quote me on my claims that Dwayne Haskins was the best quarterback in the draft. Well my friends, I’ve seen the light. Murray may have only started for one season at Oklahoma, but in that single season he threw for 4361 yards, 42 TDs, 7 INTs, a 69% completion rate, and a 11.6 YPA. He also ran for 1001 yards, and scored 12 TDs on the ground. He possesses a unique skillset of baseball outfielder arm strength, wide receiver speed, and above average mental processing. NFL Network’s Lance Zierlien said this about Murray as a passer:”Stands tall in the pocket (despite his height), never seems to get rattled or overwhelmed, has the speed to extend plays by leaving the pocket, and make defenders miss. Can run left or right and throw with speed and accuracy from both directions. Possibly more effective and accurate when throwing on the move.”Kyler Murray didn’t run the 40 at his pro-day, so sadly we won’t know the official number on his straight line speed. But luckily, footage from Murray’s first year at Oklahoma was found where he ran an unofficial 4.38 secs. The number was later corroborated by his former teammate QB Baker Mayfield. That would be the second fastest time for a QB since the 40 yard dash has been tracked. Michael Vick holds the current record at 4.33, and RGIII comes in at 4.41. For comparison; Marcus Mariota ran a 4.48 at the combine Youth Mike Wallace Jerseys , Russell Wilson ran a 4.55, and Cam Newton ran a 4.59. So basically, Murray is freaking fast.NFL Comparison: Russell Wilson (obviously)C) The Cardinals Need a New IdentityIt was just one year ago when the Arizona Cardinals spent the #10 overall pick on Josh Rosen out of UCLA. Since then, he’s fallen out of favor in the desert, and might be the target of some rebuilding trade suitors. The Cardinals on the other hand, may be seeking another start from scratch, indicated by the vacating of Steve Wilks after one unsuccessful season. By drafting a defensive superstar, you’re adding surefire playmaker, yes. But you’re not crafting the new identity of the team, you’re just adding players to the old one. Joe Thomas was one of the best offensive tackles of the past decade, but his entire 11-year career was wasted on a bad Browns team. The same goes for AP on the Vikings, Calvin Johnson on the Lions, and Dick Butkus on the Bears. By drafting Kyler Murray, and crafting an offensive scheme that will revolve around him and his play style, the new identity of the Arizona Cardinals can begin to take shape. Thanks for ReadingIf you made it this far, I appreciate your time. I tried to stay grounded and on point as best I could, but it’s hard to write about a pick you THINK a team will make, versus one you would make yourself. I’m excited to read everyone else’s write ups after mine, go Eagles!

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).