Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed kicker Josh Lambo

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 18.11.2019 07:45
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

to a contract extension Dawuane Smoot Jerseys 2019 , according to a report by John Reid of The Florida Times-Union.#Jaguars have signed kicker Josh Lambo to a contract..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars sign Josh Lambo to contract extension, per reportNew,23commentsESTShareTweetShareShareJaguars sign Josh Lambo to contract extension, per reportDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars have signed kicker Josh Lambo to a contract extension, according to a report by John Reid of The Florida Times-Union.Bringing back Lambo seemed like one of the easiest decisions for the Jaguars this offseason, as after dealing with issues at kicker after moving on from Josh Scobee, Lambo came in and held down the position and was the most reliable player on the team’s offense the past two seasons.The former MLS goal keeper joined the Jaguars in 2017 and quickly cemented his place kicking a game winning field goal in overtime against his former team, the San Diego Chargers. Lambo also set a career record with a 57-yard kick and has hit on 92.7 percent of his kicks with the Jaguars.Bringing back Lambo was important because with the Jaguars headed into 2019 with a new quarterback Black Cam Robinson Jerseys , possibly a rookie, they’ll need someone who can get them three points when in range. It took many men to get Myles Jack off the field and calmed down after his ejection from Sunday’s game. Afterward, the Jaguars linebacker was apologetic. “First and foremost, I have to apologize to my team and the city of Jacksonville because that is not how we conduct ourselves in any way,” Jack told reporters after the Jaguars’ 40-26 loss to the Chiefs. “In the heat of the moment, I just felt like when Sammy Watkins ran a route that was not a route and came and hit me underneath my chin, I put my hands up and he stood over me and said something to me so I pushed him and next thing I know, someone pushed me from behind. I did not see any flags thrown so at that point I felt like I needed to defend myself from the altercation that was going on after the play. At the end of the day Cam Robinson Jerseys 2019 , I apologize for that and it will not happen again.”Jack’s disagreement with Watkins escalated when Demarcus Robinson came to Watkins’ defense. Jack responded by throwing a punch at Robinson. It appeared Jack was trying to head toward the Chiefs sideline when coaches and teammates helped usher him back toward the Jaguars sideline and into the locker room, where he had to watch the rest of the game.“It’s a crazy and physical sport that we play, and I just felt like that play was not a football play,” Jack said. “I felt like it was a pass play, and the receiver did not run the route. I felt like he smashed right into me underneath my chin and tackled me and got up and said some words to me, so I kind of pushed him, and I got attacked from the back. At that point, I felt like we were not playing football anymore Black Leonard Fournette Jerseys , but that is no excuse for my actions. Looking back, it was an idiotic move for me to do that because you do not get points for that. I’m a captain now, and the team just extended me so I have to do better for me and my team.”The Jaguars gave Jack a four-year, $57 million extension in August. He made two tackles before leaving.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).