Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

TORONTO -- England striker Jermain Defoe has come to terms with Toronto FC and will join the MLS team at the end of February. [

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 02.12.2019 03:22
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

TORONTO -- England striker Jermain Defoe has come to terms with Toronto FC and will join the MLS team at the end of February. Wholesale Yeezy . Toronto said the 31-year-old Tottenham star will be introduced on Monday, when U.S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is also expected to be unveiled. "We are thrilled, for our club and for our fans, with the opportunity to bring a global football superstar like Jermain Defoe to Toronto FC," Tim Leiweke, president and CEO of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, said in a statement Friday. "We promised our fans in October that building a winning club was our top priority and we scoured the globe to find the right players to fulfil that promise. Right from the beginning of this process, Jermain Defoe was the top player on our list and we got our man. "We would like to thank Tottenham as well as MLSE ownership for this very clear demonstration of our commitment to winning. Most importantly, we want to thank Toronto FC fans for their patience and support getting to this day." Defoe has scored 142 goals during two spells at Tottenham and is the clubs top scorer in European competitions. Bradley will be the next piece of the puzzle to officially fall. AS Roma announced Thursday that it had sold the 26-year-old American to MLS for US$10 million. A source with knowledge of the league said Toronto was the lone MLS suitor. Tottenham has at least nine matches to play before Defoe leaves for MLS. Toronto opens its 2014 season March 15 in Seattle. The late February departure seems to be a compromise. Defoe will miss almost all of Torontos pre-season but should arrive game-ready. Spurs strike force avoids being depleted. "Everybody knows how much this club means to me and I will play my heart out for the team and the fans until my last kick for the club," Defoe said in a statement on Spurs website. "I have had a fantastic time here and the fans have always been amazing to me. "I am grateful for the opportunity for myself and my family to experience living overseas and for me to play in the MLS with a contract that will take me to the age of 35. I have no doubt I shall be coming back as a fan supporting the team in the years to come too." Tottenham also announced an advertising and marketing deal with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and a July 23 friendly in Toronto as part of the transfer. "This is a great opportunity for Jermain and he feels it is one that he wishes to pursue," said Spurs head coach Tim Sherwood. "He has played a big part in the club for many years and we all know he will give his best until his last minute in a Spurs shirt. "We have several attacking options within our squad for the remaining dozen or so games of the season after Jermain departs and we shall keep our options under review. We also have a goal threat from players in other areas of the pitch including having wide players and attacking midfielders who will enable us to vary our shape when required." "Everybody at the club wishes Jermain every success for the future and he will always be welcome at (White Hart) Lane." Defoe first joined the London club in February 2004 from West Ham, making 177 appearances and scoring 64 goals before leaving to join Portsmouth in January 2008. The England international was re-signed a year later and has since made 185 appearances, scoring 78 goals. "Jermain brings the complete package to Toronto FC," said Toronto FC general manager Tim Bezbatchenko. "He is an accomplished scorer and I know that his skill and infectious personality will make him a popular star both in Toronto and around the League." The advertising deal between the two clubs includes promotional, branding, experiential activities, advertising, broadcasting, social media and digital rights across the four-year agreement and at all MLSE properties and media sites. Tottenham and Toronto FC said MLSE will stock, promote and sell official Spurs merchandise at all its retail outlets and support the THFC Official Canadian Supporters Club. The Spurs exhibition game against Toronto will come between matches against the Seattle Sounders on July 19 and Chicago Fire on July 26. Cheap Yeezy . He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north. Yeezy 700 Outlet .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/ . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No.GENEVA - A long-awaited day of judgment on World Cup hosts Russia and Qatar turned into another day of FIFA disarray.Nearly four years after FIFA chose Russia and Qatar to host the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, the football bodys ethics judge exonerated the two countries of any corruption in their winning bids and cleared them to stage the sports showpiece tournament.The ruling by German judge Joachim Eckert came despite evidence of some improper conduct by eight of the nine bids.Eckerts report was denounced by critics as a whitewash and harshly contested by the American prosecutor who led the investigation.Michael Garcia, the former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan, said he will appeal Eckerts decision to close the case, saying it was based on materially incomplete and erroneous interpretation of his own findings — 430 pages of investigative work sealed by FIFA from public scrutiny.A 42-page report released by FIFA and designed to bestow integrity on the next two World Cup hosts had its own ethics attacked. Eckerts strongest criticism was levelled not at Qatar or Russia but at Englands failed 2018 bid — for aggressively wooing a key FIFA voter.I think its a bit of a joke ... the whole process, said Englands Football Association chairman Greg Dyke.CONCACAF President Jeffrey Webb of the Cayman Islands and U.S. Soccer Federation President Sunil Gulati, both members of FIFAs ruling executive committee, called for Garcias work to be released with appropriate redactions.Given the disagreement between the two chairmen of the Investigatory and Adjudicatory Chambers of the Ethics Committee and to ensure complete transparency, we believe the full report ... should be made public as soon as possible, the two said in a joint statement.Eckert refused to identify any FIFA voters placed under suspicion by Garcia and praised FIFA President Sepp Blatter, while omitting pointed criticisms in the investigation files.What wrongdoing had occurred, Eckert said, did not impair the integrity of voting in 2010 by an often-discredited FIFA executive committee.Todays decision by (Eckert) contains numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of the facts and conclusions detailed in the Investigatory Chambers report, Garcia said in a statement released by his law firm. I intend to appeal this decision to the FIFA Appeal Committee.Garcia had called for key details of his investigation to be published. That provoked clashes with Blatter, who has helped protect the privacy of his boardroom colleaguees implicated in seeking favours. Cheap Yeezy From China. Garcias sealed report criticizes a culture of entitlement at FIFA and the quality of Blatters leadership, an official familiar with Garcias findings told The Associated Press. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the dossier is supposed to be confidential.Garcia could be suspended by FIFA if he publicly reveals details of the case, and removed from office when the 209 member associations meet at their congress next May 29. On that same day, Blatter is expected to be elected to a fifth term.Eckerts report seemed to confirm that the 2022 World Cup would definitely be played in Qatar — though exactly when is still unclear as FIFA seeks an alternative to the desert heat in June and July. Qatar has also come under scrutiny for its treatment of foreign labourers.FIFA welcomes the fact that a degree of closure has been reached, the governing body said. As such, FIFA looks forward to continuing the preparations for Russia 2018 and Qatar 2022, which are already well underway.Closure seems a long way off in an investigation which could take FIFA and some of its officials into sports courts into 2016.Eckert saw no proof of bribes or voting pacts in a probe hampered by unco-operative witnesses and a lack of access to evidence.The evaluation of the 2018/2022 FIFA World Cups bidding process is closed for the FIFA Ethics Committee, the German judge wrote in his FIFA statement.Both host countries, however, had issues highlighted by Eckert.Qatars bid had potentially problematic facts and circumstances, plus a significant lack of transparency in its use of advisers.Eckert played down previously reported Qatari payments which raised suspicion: Buying exclusive campaigning rights to an African football meeting in Angola, and a wealthy individual who lured Argentina and Brazil to play a match in Doha.Russias bid conduct was barely criticized, though Garcias team had little material to work with.Computers leased for use by Russia staffers were later destroyed, and bid officials said email accounts could not be accessed despite requests to Google.Asked Thursday if Russia had co-operated fully, bid CEO Alexei Sorokin said: Yes, we did. We think we did our best.Eckert condemned England for wooing disgraced former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner and damaging the image of FIFA and the bidding process.The corruption case is still open for past and current members of FIFAs ruling board, but it is unclear who might be targeted. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).