Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Bears’ five game winning streak came

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 02.12.2019 04:14
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

to a crash Sunday White Taylor Gabriel Jerseys , and if not for the result, I think most fans would say that it was an exciting finish.Chicago’s fight back from down by 10 to tie the game, all inside of the two minute warning, was when the NFL is at it’s best. I had the thought for a second of, ‘Man, this is exciting and fun,’ but then I also went right back to, ‘Man, I hope the Bears win,’ as my wife grabbed my arm and said, ‘I’m scared!’When the Bears hiked it with :03 on the clock, and I saw Tarik Cohen and Trey Burton on the move, and then the toss, and Cohen looked to pass, on was on the edge of my seat. It was ballsy to call that as your final play.But it worked.Overall, there were plenty of good and bad players to choose from for this week, so let’s get to it.Stock upTarik Cohen Taylor Gabriel Jerseys 2019 , RB - There were some complaints that I left him off the list last week, so I can’t snub the dude two weeks in a row. Cohen had 187 total offensive yards (30 rush, 156 receiving and 1 passing). His 12 receptions led the team and he destroyed New York all afternoon.Jordan Howard, RB - Howard finally had himself a strong outing, although it all came in the first half. One of the complaints that could be made was how few carries he received in the second half, but that was through no fault of his own. Howard had 76 yards rushing and added four receiving yards for an even 80 on the day.Kyle Fuller, CB - Fuller has had himself probably his best professional season and I think that he really held his own against Odell Beckham Sunday. Fuller was credited with 2 tackles, three passes defended and his interception.Stock downChase Daniel, QB - A week after earning himself a stock up spot, he comes back down. Four fumbles (though none lost), two interceptions and just a lot of plays left on the field, led to this spot. Daniel is certainly a capable back up, but this game shows why he’s best fit as a No. 2.Taylor Gabriel, WR - Gabriel had his worst game as a Bear Sunday. He was targeted seven times and caught just three passes for 17 yards and lost a fumble. Gabriel has both been a focus of defenses, but also just hasn’t seemed to be able to get on the same page with Daniel.Trey Burton, TE - Burton and Gabriel will probably both be looking forward to getting Mitchell Trubisky back under center. Burton wasn’t as bad as he was in Detroit, but he had no catches and just one target.Who stood out (other than Hicks and Mack White Chase Daniel Jerseys , who were outstanding as always) and who didn’t? It’s draft day! Perhaps not for us, but it’s still one of the most interesting days on the NFL calendar..."Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den, April 5, 2019New,185commentsIt’s draft day! Perhaps not for us, but it’s still one of the most interesting days on the NFL calendar...CDTShareTweetShareShareThe Bear’s Den, April 5, 2019Tim Heitman-USA TODAY SportsBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSS / FREE AGENCY / DRAFTBernstein: Exclusive NFL Draft Scouting Reports You Have To See - 670 The Score - Looking at some prospects flying under the radar. Like, way under it.Akiem Hicks On Winning Bears’ Piccolo Award: ‘Special Moment’ - 670 The Score - The Bears honored Hicks as part of a ceremony on Tuesday.Mayer: Undrafted rookies a key part of draft prep - ChicagoBears.com - With only five picks in this week’s NFL Draft, the Bears could sign 18-to-20 undrafted rookies. “We spend a lot of work on that, making sure we nail that area as well,” said general manager Ryan Pace.Mayer: Pace ‘feels really good’ about Bears backs - ChicagoBears.com - General manager Ryan Pace believes that the Bears possess “a good variety of running backs” and free-agent addition Mike Davis “brings a unique skillset that fits that room.”Mayer: Bears should have chance to land top talent - ChicagoBears.com - Pro Bowl defensive tackle Akiem Hicks, who was chosen by the Saints with the 89th pick in 2012, is the type of player who could be available when the Bears make their first pick in this year’s draft at No. 87.Medina: Finding Potential Bears Targets and Fits Among the NFL Draft’s Best Safeties - Bleacher Nation - Eddie Jackson was football’s best safety in 2018, but the Bears could look to team him with someone younger in the future.Draft Prospect: Gary Johnson Chase Daniel Jerseys 2019 , LB/SS, Texas - Da Bears Blog - I watch college football. Sometimes I see a guy who makes me go, “Oh he’s interesting.” I make a note in my phone. I share those fellas with you. Make sense?PFT’s 2019 mock draft – ProFootballTalk - Once upon a time, we published multiple versions of a mock draft. Postseason. Pre-Combine. Post-Combine. Pre-free agency. Post-free agency. Pre-Pro Day workouts. Post-Pro Day workouts. Pre-Easter. Post-Easter. Pre-Draft. Post-Draft (that one is usually features my highest accuracy rate).Potash: Bears GM Ryan Pace happy with his RBs, but likely to draft one early anyway - Chicago Sun-Times - In fact, in the last five seasons alone, there have been five running backs available at No. 87 that have made the Pro Bowl.Morrissey: Thank you to Robbie Gould for making the Bears' draft interesting - Sun Times - We turn our eyes to the faint possibility that they'll acquire the kicker, who has asked the 49ers to trade him to a team closer to his wife and kids.49ers Won't Trade Robbie Gould Despite Request, Report Says - NBC Chicago - San Francisco 49ers kicker Robbie Gould made waves when he requested a trade from the team, but Chicago Bears fans may not want to celebrate just yet.POLISH SAUSAGEProsecutors “believe that a crime occurred” against Tyreek Hill’s son – ProFootballTalk - The Johnson County, Kansas, district attorney has investigated a pair of incidents involving the son of Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill. The authorities announced on Wednesday that charges will not be filed against Hill or the boy’s mother, Crystal Espinal.Before Roger Goodell, Tyreek Hill’s Fifth Amendment rights won’t save him – ProFootballTalk - Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill won’t be prosecuted for hurting his three-year-old child, even though prosecutors believe someone hurt Hill’s three-year-old child.KNOW THY ENEMYThe Detroit Lions should trade for Denver Broncos CB Chris Harris - Pride Of Detroit - The corner may be on the trading block.Detroit Lions roster depth: Slot receiver a big need after Golden Tate trade - Pride Of Detroit - How does the Lions depth chart shape up at wide receiver, and how would things unfold if they lost a star player?NFL Draft team needs: Detroit Lions entering draft with 2 primary holes - Pride Of Detroit - The Lions’ don’t have a ton of pressing needs, but two stand out.Brian Robison signs a one day contract and retires as a member of the Vikings - Daily Norseman - One of the all time great Vikings has called it a career.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONInfante's Final 2019 NFL mock draft: Last-minute predictions for the Bears’ picks - Windy City Gridiron - With the NFL Draft just one day away White Allen Robinson Jerseys , why not take another stab and what the Bears might do this year?Sunderbruch: WCG Confidence Board 2.0 - Windy City Gridiron - Who will the Chicago Bears have available to them in Round 3, and should they draft for need, for value, or simply for overall talent?Chicago Bears 2019 Season Predictions: 3rd quarter - Windy City Gridiron - We’re going to predict the Chicago Bears 2019 record in each quarter of the season in this week’s WCG roundtable discussion! Here are our 3rd quarter picks...WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMSWindy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder, and T Formation Conversation from Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.; Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert; and Robert Zeglinski’s The Blitz NetworkTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).