Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

announced his retirement

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 21.12.2019 09:02
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. Utah Jazz Gear . -- The Golden State Warriors have hired Alvin Gentry, Ron Adams, Luke Walton, Jarron Collins and Bruce Fraser to join new coach Steve Kerrs staff. The Warriors announced Thursday night that Gentry will be Kerrs lead assistant. Gentry is a former coach of the Phoenix Suns, where Kerr was the general manager, and most recently was the top assistant on Doc Rivers staff with the Los Angeles Clippers. Adams has been an NBA assistant for 20 seasons after coaching at Fresno State and Fresno Pacific. Walton spent 10 seasons in the NBA after being drafted out of Arizona, where Kerr also played. Collins was a Stanford standout alongside twin brother Jason Collins and played 10 years in the NBA, including one season with Phoenix. Fraser played with Kerr at Arizona and also worked for him as a Suns scout. Jeff Hornacek Jersey . So far, so good: Gonzalez has allowed one run through 12 innings this season. His second start came Tuesday night, when he gave up only three singles over six innings to lead the Nationals to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. Jarrell Brantley Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. https://www.cheapjazzonline.com/ . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday.TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in tthe NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. Aaron James Jersey. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).