Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

PHILADELPHIA -- Lob City is undergoing renovations. [url=https://www.cheapavalanche.com/]Stitched Avalanche Jerseys[/url] . For

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.12.2019 09:32
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Lob City is undergoing renovations. Stitched Avalanche Jerseys . For the Los Angeles Clippers, its about half-court offence and defence to be successful these days. Especially being so short-handed. Blake Griffin scored 26 points, Chris Paul added 25 points and 13 assists, and the depleted Clippers defeated the Philadelphia 76ers 94-83 Monday night. DeAndre Jordan had 11 points and a season-high 21 rebounds, and Jared Dudley scored 10 points for the Clippers, who won their second straight. The Clippers are 2-1 on a season-high tying seven-game road trip. "Weve just got to keep grinding and cant worry about anything," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Los Angeles played without guards J.J. Redick (injuries to right hand and wrist), Reggie Bullock (sprained left ankle) and Maalik Wayns (left knee). Forward Matt Barnes is out with a torn retina in his left eye. Help may be on the way for the Clippers, who are close to signing free agent forward Stephen Jackson. "Aint nobody going to feel sorry for us," Paul said. "Weve got to go out there and compete." The Sixers were not at full strength, either, missing rookie point guard Michael Carter-Williams for the third consecutive game. Carter-Williams was released from Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania on Sunday after a three-night stay because of a skin infection that caused soreness in his right knee. Evan Turner scored 25 points and Thaddeus Young added 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Sixers, who struggled once again without their floor leader. The Sixers are 1-6 without Carter-Williams this season. "The challenge, at times, keeps you up real late at night," Sixers coach Brett Brown said. Tony Wroten had nine points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in place of Carter-Williams. The Sixers missed their first 13 3-pointers and trailed 44-36 at halftime, their lowest output in any half this season. "Weve been emphasizing defence so much," said Sixers centre Spencer Hawes, who was limited to a season-low two points. "Weve been playing a lot better in the last couple games there. Sometimes, it comes at the expense of some things on offence." The Clippers came out of the locker room and quickly extended their advantage to 57-36 following a 13-0 run. Paul keyed the third-quarter surge with 12 points and five assists as Los Angeles went ahead 76-60. The Sixers made a late push and got within 83-76 with 5:24 remaining. But the Clippers made enough plays down the stretch to pull away. Paul knocked down a huge 3-pointer for an 88-77 lead with 3:10 left and it was enough of a cushion to seal the win. "Were still a work in progress," Paul said. "Weve just got to keep working." Rivers addressed Jacksons situation before the game. "Its not done yet," the coach said. "Nothings done in our league until its done, as you know. I just think hes a veteran. We need him in a pinch, and we need him, like, now. Thats a guy you can bring in, and hopefully he can give you something right away." Jackson has been out of the league since being released by the San Antonio Spurs before the playoffs last season. NOTES: Youngs name has been reportedly mentioned in trade talks. "I think it would be very hard (to leave), seeing as this has been the only place Ive been in my career," Young said. . The Clippers, who are 6-6 on the road, dont return home until Dec. 16 against the Spurs. . Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson, running back LeSean McCoy and quarterback Michael Vick were at the game. Cheap Avalanche Jerseys . CBS Sports Jon Heyman is reporting that Santana will sign a one-year deal, likely in the next two days with one of a trio of suitors, with the Toronto Blue Jays believed to be heavily involved. Colorado Avalanche Store . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings.Ive been telling anyone who will listen that Henry Burris is playing the best football of his career the last two years. I think its only fitting to reflect on what has transpired over the last couple of seasons and why hes now at the top of his game. It was only two years ago, about this time of the season, when things started going south and unraveling in a hurry for the likable quarterback. Burris was in a Calgary uniform for seven productive seasons guiding the Stampeders offence but that privilege ended abruptly, as he was replaced by the young and promising quarterback, Drew Tate. You could tell that Henry had lost his edge and that something was missing. What that missing ingredient may have been, we may never know. But a change of environment is often times exactly what a player needs in order to regain his form and focus. In the case of one Henry Burris, his move to Hamilton and his history with then head coach and offensive coordinator George Cortez proved to be extremely important. The magic was back once again. The two were together in 1998 and 1999 when Cortez taught Burris the ropes in the CFL, and established a trust factor and relationship. It just so happened that 1999 was the year I had the good fortune to join my new team, TSN. I found myself in the press box in Montreal doing color for the very first time and who was making his first career start in the CFL? “Smilin Hank.” I can assure you on that day “Smilin Hank” was much better in his first start than I was. He lit it up that day and gave an entire country their first glimpse of his special skill set and style of play. He had a cannon for an arm and tremendous ability to run with the football; he was elusive and could make something out of nothing. He was a magician Back then, Cortez established the line of scrimmage with a solid run game and then utilized Burris bazooka with play-action passes. This allowed the strong-armed gun slinger to pump the ball deep down field when the defence overcommitted to stopping the run. He looked crazy comfortable that day. His numbers that day: 19-28 for 269 yards and two TDs to no interceptions, and six carries for 45 yards for a QB efficiency rating of 122.5. Safe to say, Burris certainly set the table for a storied career. From cutting his teeth in Calgary for two seasons, taking over as the Rider Nations quarterback in 2000, chasing an NFL career in 2001-2002, back to Saskatchewan for two more seasons, to his special seven-year run in Calgary, Burris consistently made the impossible look possible, and endeared himself to all. But something had gone terribly missing those last few weeks in Calgary and his second go-round with Cortez in Hamilton would prroduce the player I first saw way back in that Montreal press box. Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys. The combination was once again explosive as Burris established career highs with 43 touchdown passes to only 18 interceptions to go along with his never-ending ability to hurt opposing defences with his legs (45 carries for 343 yards). You could almost see the chip on his shoulder every time he took the field in 2012. The fire and focus was back and the magic returned. I know that the only statistic that matters to Burris is the number of team wins at the end of the season, and in 2012 six was not enough! Ultimately, six wins was not good enough for Cortez to keep his job either as he was replaced by another offensive guru, Kent Austin this past off-season. Ooooooohhh, the anticipation of having these two exceptional football talents together in Hamilton was almost too much for Ticat faithful to handle. Well the “Super Pairing” has not disappointed! Austin continues to challenge the 14-year veteran quarterback to hone his skillset even more; get his blade even sharper. Watching these two work together this season has been extremely gratifying and a lesson in the importance of the little things/ Details, details, details. Its all in the details. Why? Because when you concentrate on fundamentals, pay attention to the smallest aspects of your technique, put in unprecedented effort towards excellence, good things will happen. The magic will return. I know what its like to be learning in years 13 and 14 of your career. I had to learn the “Run and Shoot” offence in my 13th year playing professional football. Its a beast and yet an exhilarating experience. It was my fifth offensive scheme to digest as a pro quarterback, so no big deal there – I knew the game inside and out, offensively and defensively – so it was just a matter of going back to the basics and burying myself in the fundamentals once again. Subjecting yourself to the learning and teaching process is an extremely important aspect of it all. It can be very humbling! A huge motivator in all of this is you are with new teammates. You want to produce as anticipated and deliver on expectations from an established reputation. You have a unique chance to work with a clean slate and continue to reinvent and write the next chapter in your career. Like I said, its a huge motivator! Ive seen it all year and the outcome of this renewed focus has been special. Enjoy the brilliant show folks, because I know for fact every time Burris takes the field hes giving his team a chance to win and it could be his last. For all the CFL, Ticats, and Burris fans out there, I hope not, because the MAGIC is back! Ready Break!!! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).