Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

top-class manager now.Th

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 30.12.2019 10:02
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- Jhonny Peralta knew he hit it well. Custom Braves T-shirts . He didnt know how well until the ball landed in the seats. Peraltas two-run homer produced the first runs scored by St. Louis in its first at-bat since June 18, a span of 14 games, leading the Cardinals past the reeling San Francisco Giants 7-2 on Thursday. "Id heard from the guys that you need to hit it hard to get it out here," Peralta said. Carlos Martinez (2-3) earned his second win as a starter and added a two-run single for the Cardinals, who won their second straight after losing three in a row. Martinez allowed a run and five hits in five innings. He walked one and struck out six. "Weve had our struggles at the plate," Peralta said. "It was good to start it off in the first inning." Madison Bumgarner (9-6) fell to 0-3 over his past four home starts after allowing five runs -- four earned -- and six hits over five innings. He walked three and struck out six. Bumgarner also drove in a run for the Giants, who have lost 17 of 22 and fell out of first place in the NL West. "You always want to play at home and I havent pitched very good here all year," Bumgarner said. "I dont know what it is. You cant give in, you have to keep grinding." Help could be on the way. The Giants optioned first baseman Adam Duvall to Triple-A Fresno after the game in anticipation of recalling Brandon Belt in time for Fridays game in San Diego. "Hes somebody we like having out there," Bumgarner said. "Its not going to do anything but help us." Angel Pagan may return to the Giants lineup early next week, giving them some semblance of order at the top of the lineup. Matt Carpenter continued ripping Giants pitching, extending his hitting streak against them to 11 games with a 2-for-4 effort. He has a .519 (28 for 54) career average against the Giants and has hit safely in 18 of his 20 games, including the post-season, against them. "Its one of those crazy things," Carpenter said. "Luck has been on my side so far I guess." Yadier Molina added three hits and Oscar Tavares, John Jay and Shane Robinson each drove in a run for the Cardinals. Peraltas first-inning home run, after Carpenter drew a walk, put St. Louis ahead to stay. "I was able to work the walk and Jhonny hit the home run," Carpenter said. "That kind of set the tone and we found a way to pile it on." Bumgarner drove in a run for the Giants in the third, but then gave up three runs in the fourth -- two on a single from Martinez. Robinson, pinch hitting for Martinez in the sixth, tripled home a run. Tavares added an RBI in the seventh. The Giants loaded the bases with two outs in the fifth, but Martinez got Buster Posey on a swinging strike three to end the threat. In the sixth, Tyler Colvin walked, Adam Duvall singled and Brandon Crawford punched a single into right field. An error allowed Colvin to score. Sam Freeman, Seth Maness and Jason Motte combined to keep the Giants at bay. NOTES: Giants INF Joe Panik batted second, where he hit for Triple-A Fresno, as manager Bruce Bochy tweaked the lineup. "He has some sense of comfort there," Bochy said. ... OF Hunter Pence hit lead off and OF Gregor Blanco was dropped to eighth. ... INF Marco Scutaro continues to make progress and if hes fine after playing for the second straight day for the Arizona Rookie League Giants, he could be elevated to Fresno by Sunday. . RHP Matt Cain (1-6, 4.38) pitches for the Giants when they open a three-game series at San Diego on Friday. Hes 7-13 lifetime against the Padres. ... RHP Lance Lynn (8-6, 3.38) pitches for the Cardinals when they open a three-game set with the Miami Marlins in St. Louis. Hes 2-0 with a 5.79 ERA against the Marlins. ... Cardinals OF Allen Craig was given a day off. He was hitting .176 on the road trip. ... Cardinals RHP Joe Kelly will make two more rehab starts and return after the All-Star Break. . 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh met with Cardinals manager Mike Matheny after the game. Alex Jackson Jersey . -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night. Warren Spahn Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/custom-julio-teheran-jersey-large-1067z.html .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again.Aged just 23, Juan Agudelo has already played with Thierry Henry, scored some incredible goals and seen a move to the Premier League collapse. The Colombian-American striker burst onto the scene with the US national team aged just 17, and after a brief stint in Europe two years ago, Agudelo is now looking for MLS Cup glory with New England Revolution.A product of New York Red Bulls academy, Agudelo moved on to the now-defunct Chivas USA before a switch to Stoke stalled due to work permit problems. After a short spell in the Netherlands, Agudelo is back in the States and aiming for MLS glory. We caught up with him to find out more about his whirlwind journey, ahead of his sides clash with New York City this weekend - live on Sky Sports.What was it like playing and training with Thierry Henry at the New York Red Bulls aged 18? Agudelo (R) played and trained with Thierry Henry at New York Red Bulls at the age of 18 I learnt so much from him. The first day he got there I couldnt believe he was right next to my locker. Im an 18-year-old kid just coming into practice and then Ive got Henry next to me!He talked to me and gave me a couple of tips on how to improve my game and complementing it.It was huge for boosting my confidence, telling me that I could be a good player and that I could play in England one day.Your move to Stoke City in 2014 didnt work out after signing a pre-contract agreement, why was that? Stoke boss Mark Hughes tried to sign Agudelo for Stoke in 2014 It was down to work permit reasons. It got denied.I just fell short of my national team appearances to automatically qualify and be automatically eligible to play in England. I had to go through a court process and it didnt work out.How did the transfer originate?Mark Hughes saw I had a couple of caps with the national team since I was 17, at a young age, and I scored a goal.When Hughes was at Manchester City at the time I heard that he had interest in me and then he went over to Stoke.I guess he talked to their scouts and told them to keep an eye on me and then eventually when my contract was running out in MLS they wanted to pull the trigger [and sign me].Growing up watching these teams like Chelsea and Arsenal, its crazy to think that I almost played in that league because thats the league I look up to. Thats the league I would have loved to play in.You played for Utrecht in the Eredivisie for four months in 2014, what were the differences between MLS and the Dutch league?I would say it was a little bit less athletic but very, very technical and the technical ability is class.If you were to set an example, the crossing was a lot better because the players were more consistent but the athleticism was a little bit less than MLS.You have 20 caps for USA but youre not in the international setup at the moment - have you had any dialogue with Jurgen Klinsmann over your international future? Agudelo last appeared for the US national team in 2015 against Germany He has been telling me that he understands that Im young and I need to prove myself outstandingly in my club and try to make the team of the month in MLS.He wants me to stand out at my club.You scored a superb bicycle kick against DC United in the play-offs last year, was it the best goal youve ever scored? Juan Agudelo scored an amazing overhead kick for New England Revolution against DC United in the play-offs last year I felt like it was one of those moments where I saw it but I couldnt really believe it. Bobby Cox Jersey. t was definitely the best goal that Ive scored because I didnt believe I was going to be able to achieve it when it was in mid-air.I managed to get contact on it and it went in so definitely the best goal Ive ever scored!New England are without a win in their first three matches this season - why is that? Philadelphia made it back to back wins after a 3-0 win over New England Revolution last weekend I think we maybe just need to be a little bit sharper in the final third, including myself. Collectively, we need to be sharper and finish the chances that weve created or make that extra pass in order to put us in a better position to score a goal.What is the aim this season?Every single weekend were going to try to get three points and hopefully make the play-offs - then everything is fair game in the play-offs.You see a lot of teams that arent even in the right form going to play-offs and go on to win the MLS Cup, so I think everybody has a chance of winning.Of course, with our home record, it would be big for us to have home-field advantage because of the play-offs as were pretty good at home.How do you aim to approach New York City FC with all their star names? Agudelo will be up against the likes of Andrea Pirlo and David Villa on Saturday Weve all watched NYCFC, theyve got a new top-class manager now.They play a little bit differently now with some young, class guys out wide with Andrea Pirlo pulling the strings and David Villa trying to get on the end of things.At the weekend, just like the manager tells us, weve got to play our own game and not focus too much on the opponent. If we do our job then well get our first three points of the season.Are you excited to play against the likes of David Villa and Andrea Pirlo on Saturday? Any time I see a fixture on my phone, I see the logo of the team and pick out two or three players that Im going to say wow, Im going to play against those guys!It doesnt even have to be a player. With Patrick Vieira as head coach its crazy that Im going to be going up against a coach like him, so Im very thankful for that. Its always fun! Also See: MLS: Howard watches Rapids draw WATCH: Outrageous MLS skill Giovinco the little big star 10 MLS questions for Seb Hines ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).