Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Martin Erats days with the Washington Capitals appear to be numbered, as TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reports that the vete

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 30.12.2019 10:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Martin Erats days with the Washington Capitals appear to be numbered, as TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reports that the veteran winger has asked the team for a trade. Willie McGee . The Capitals acquired Erat and centre Michael Latta from the Nashville Predators at last seasons trade deadline in exchange for forward Filip Forsberg. According to LeBrun, this is actually the second time this season that Erat has spoken to management about being dealt. Erat originally asked for a trade about a week into the season, but the matter soon faded away until he went into GM George McPhees office again this past weekend. LeBrun reports that the Capitals are working the phones to try to accommodate him and there is some level of interest. The 31-year-old has just six assists in 23 games this season. After this season, Erat has one year remaining on a seven-year, $31.5 million contract he signed prior to the 2008-09 campaign. That deal carries an average annual value of $4.5 million. Originally drafted in the seventh round (191st overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft, Erat has scored 164 goals and 326 assists in 755 career games. Austin Gomber . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers. Andrew Miller . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/custom-chris-carpenter-jersey-large-271q.html . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers.Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray is confident hell be able to sign two of his top players, but nothing seems to be imminent. Murray spoke to CTV Ottawa on Wednesday regarding the contract status of forward Bobby Ryan and defenceman Marc Methot, two players entering the final year of their deals. "In both cases, I think they want to be in Ottawa, they certainly want to get paid according to the marketplace in their minds," said Murray who is entering his eighth season as GM in the nations capital. Murray noted that they will not speak to Ryan regarding a new deal until the season gets underway. Last year, Ryan tallied 48 points during his first season in Ottawa. "I think he [Ryan] wants to see how important of a role he can play in Ottawa and he tells me he likes it and will do a deal, but he wants to figure out where hes going as far as his career and his opportunity in Ottawa," explained Murray. Ryyan has one year left on his contract worth $5. Paul DeJong. 1 million while Methot has one year remaining on his deal worth $3 million. The 29-year-old Methot scored six goals and added 17 assists over 75 games last season, his second with the Senators. "Our version for Marc [Methot] is a little different than his, but thats normal I guess when we start negotiating," said Murray. The 71-year-old also spoke about the teams captain vacancy after Jason Spezza was traded to the Dallas Stars in the off-season. "Its nice to have a captain. Its good to have a good leader. I think we have a number of them in the room. We certainly have a few alternate captains from the previous year that are very strong and good people," said Murray. "Do we need a C to make them a captain? Im not sure. I think thats part of the discussion right now." Ottawa begins the season Oct. 9 on the road against the Nashville Predators. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).