Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ELeGarrette Blount: Way to stick up for your quarterback or stupid play that very well could’ve hurt this team’s chance at a com

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 09.01.2020 03:04
von elaine95 | 116 Beiträge

Matthew Stafford remains with his wife Trey Flowers Jersey , Kelly, who is recovering from brain surgery. The Lions aren’t saying when the quarterback might arrive at the offseason program, but his absence won’t affect their draft day plans.“Nope,” Lions General Manager Bob Quinn said Thursday at his annual pre-draft news conference, via Dave Birkett of the .Stafford Damon Harrison Jersey , the No. 1 overall choice in 2009, has four years remaining on the contract extension he signed two years ago. He has started every game since 2011.Quinn has stayed in regular contact with Stafford.“I would say that my prayers and the organization’s prayers are with him and his family and Kelly’s situation,” Quinn said. “He kind of wants to keep everything private, so I’m going to kind of leave it at that. I don’t want to avoid your question, I just want to — he’s asked us to kind of keep everything private.”While the Lions aren’t in the first-round quarterback market Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , Quinn said he expects “probably could be two” drafted in the top seven before the Lions go on the clock at No. 8. That would help the Lions by pushing players at other positions down.PODcast breaks down Lions’ loss to 49ers, examines what’s wrong with Matthew Stafford The PODcast wanted to waste no time in getting this week’s show out. With the Detroit Lions’ disappointing loss to the San Francisco 49ers still fresh in our mind, the PODcast crew went to the recording booth (just our respective houses) Sunday night to spill our thoughts into your earholes.The game was a little more palatable, but the end result was the same. Do we feel better about this team right now? Should we feel better about this team right now?And what the heck is up with Matthew Stafford? This is a guy who was so damn close to winning over the entire city of Detroit—a near impossible task for a Lions quarterback—and he’s looked so much worse than expected. Sunday was better, but should we be worried about his long-term prospects? We talk about all of this and much Christian Jones Jersey , much more on this week’s episode of the PODcast:This week on the PODcast:Another controversial ending! Did the refs get the penalty on Quandre Diggs right? THE LIONS ALMOST ESTABLISHED THE RUN GAMELeGarrette Blount: Way to stick up for your quarterback or stupid play that very well could’ve hurt this team’s chance at a comeback?Matthew Stafford was better but still worse than is expected out of him. Are we worried yet?Good cop, bad cop. Jeremy tries to go a whole segment focusing on the positive, but Chris plays bad cop and points to impending doom on the schedule. Wally’s World returns to examine hot takes about Matt Patricia’s weight, while Jeremy enters the rage corner to complain about clock management... again. Mailbag doesn’t like horror movies, talks about the future of Golden Tate Devon Kennard Jersey , Ezekiel Ansah and Glover Quin, and the increased role of Kerryon Johnson.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).