Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

WASHINGTON - Although theyre not mathematically eliminated from postseason contention, its safe to say playoff chances for the

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 15.01.2020 10:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

WASHINGTON - Although theyre not mathematically eliminated from postseason contention, its safe to say playoff chances for the New York Giants and Washington Redskins have gone by the wayside. Oscar McBride . The NFC East rivals hope to save face Sunday night at FedEx Field. You can see all the action on TSN beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. Washington is a disappointing 3-8 on the season and has lost three in a row, including Monday nights 27-6 drubbing at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers in the first of three straight games in D.C. Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III had a rough go of it and threw for a season-low 127 yards with no touchdowns and an interception. Griffin had five touchdown passes to one interception in his previous two games and head coach Mike Shanahan was asked if the young QB has regressed from last season. "No, I dont believe so. I think I shared with everybody that we tried to do things a year ago that gave him the best chance to be successful and things that he could do very effectively that I thought he was very good at," Shanahan said. "The drop-back passing game takes some time. It doesnt happen overnight. Robert is getting better and better every game. He feels more comfortable with it and were putting him through a lot of situations." The Redskins, who had a total of 190 yards on Monday, havent lost four in a row since a six-game slide in the middle of the 2011 season and hope to get their offense going again this week. Getting running back Alfred Morris off to a strong start could help and he ran for a season-low 52 yards on 14 carries versus the 49ers. He had rushed for 90-plus yards in five straight games and hasnt scored since Nov. 3. Morris, though, is 30 yards shy of 1,000 for a second year in a row and believes the Redskins are better than advertised. "Its just frustrating because we know were better than this," said Morris, who has 593 rushing yards and two TDs in the last six games. "Were better than what were putting out there on the field. "If I had an answer to the problem, I would tell you. We dont have an answer. Were the same team, we have talent, we know were better than our record says. Its just frustrating when you put it together and cant get a win." Washington is 0-3 in division play and just 1-7 against the NFC. The Giants, meanwhile, are a game ahead of the Skins in the division with a 4-7 record and had their season-high four-game winning streak come to an end with Sundays 24-21 loss to the rival Dallas Cowboys. Perhaps some trash talk before the game jinxed the G-men, whose winning streak came on the heels of an 0-6 start. The Giants rallied to tie the game at 21-21, but the defense allowed Tony Romo and the Cowboys to march into New York territory to set up Dan Baileys game-winning 35-yard field goal. Giants quarterback Eli Manning passed for 174 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions and said theres still hope to make a run at an NFC East title. "I think we know we have to win these next five games to give ourselves a shot," Manning said. "Its still just a shot, nothing is guaranteed, but theres still hope and we know all we can do is worry about us trying to win each game and win the next game and thats what were going to do." Andre Brown ran for a career-high 127 yards on 21 carries and has two 100-yard games in three contests this season. Rueben Randle led the receivers with 64 yards on three receptions, while Victor Cruz caught just two passes for 27 yards. Cruz hasnt found the end zone since Sept. 29, but owns 12 receptions for 235 yards and a TD in last two meetings with Washington. Hakeem Nicks was inactive versus the Cowboys and is questionable this week. Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said Nicks is receiving treatment on his abdominal strain. Nicks has yet to score a touchdown this season. The Giants will host the Redskins on Dec. 29 at MetLife Stadium and split last seasons series. They lead the all-time series with Washington, 92-64-4, and have won 10 of the past 14 meetings between the NFC East foes. New York suffered a 17-16 loss in Landover last Dec. 3. Coughlin is 13-8 lifetime against the Redskins and Shanahan owns a 4-6 mark against the Giants. Steven Baker .Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events. Rob Baxley . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/ . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3.DAVIE, Fla. - Miami Dolphins centre Mike Pouncey and running back Knowshon Moreno are starting training camp on the physically unable to perform list. The moves were expected as camp began Friday. Pouncey is expected to miss at least a couple of games and perhaps more while he recovers from hip surgery in June. Moreno is expected to join practice sometime during camp after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his left knee in June. Tom Nelson. . The former Broncos running back signed a one-year, $3.275 million free agent contract in March. Players on the PUP list can be activated at any time during camp. Pouncey is the lone returning starter on the Dolphins offensive line. He was injured during off-season workouts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).