Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

wanting to rebound from that

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 16.01.2020 10:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ST. Air Max 270 Bowfin Gris . LOUIS -- Aramis Ramirez knows hes not supposed to have success like this against Adam Wainwright. "I dont have an explanation for it," the Milwaukee Brewers cleanup man said after setting the tone with a home run and RBI double off the St. Louis Cardinals ace in a 7-4 victory Friday night. "Hes been one of the best pitchers in the game for a while. "I dont know, for some reason I get good swings and good pitches to hit." Ramirez has three homers, eight doubles and eight RBIs to go with a .415 average against Wainwright, the best in the majors against the right-hander. The homer was the first Wainwright has ever allowed on a 3-0 count. "After the fact I probably should have been ready for it," Wainwright said. "He had no reason not to (swing) right there." Wily Peralta won his 13th game to tie for the National League lead and Jonathan Lucroys bases-clearing double chased Wainwright (13-6) in a four-run sixth inning that put Milwaukee up by six. The NL Central leaders are three games ahead of the Cardinals. "Whenever youre down in the zone with 95 mph sinkers and throwing offspeed early in the count for strikes, its tough for the opposing team," Lucroy said. Matt Carpenter had two hits and three RBIs and Matt Holliday homered for St. Louis, which has lost three of four. Peralta, Wainwright and the Dodgers Clayton Kershaw all have 13 wins. Last year, the 25-year-old Peralta was 11-15 with a 4.37 ERA in his first full season in the majors. Peralta (13-6) allowed two runs and five hits in 6 2-3 innings to win his fourth straight start. Hes given up two or fewer runs in all of them, a stretch that began with seven innings of three-hit ball and no earned runs at home against the Cardinals on July 13. Ramirez hit his 13th homer leading off the second, made it 2-0 with an RBI double in the third and had an infield hit in the fifth. Francisco Rodriguez got the final out for his 32nd save in 36 chances. ON DECK Brewers: Kyle Lohse (11-5, 3.07) and Matt Garza (7-7, 3.74) are both being moved up a day to counter the Cardinals slotting their two new acquisitions, Justin Masterson (4-6, 5.51) and John Lackey (11-7, 3.60) on Saturday and Sunday. The Brewers scheduled Saturday starter, Jimmy Nelson, was scratched due to a blister. Cardinals: Masterson, acquired from the Indians for prospect James Ramsey, was activated from the 15-day disabled list from right knee inflammation that sidelined him July 8. TRAINERS ROOM Brewers: Second baseman Scooter Gennett was a lineup scratch with a bruised left index finger sustained bunting in early batting practice. Hes day to day. Left fielder Khris Davis was taken out due to left calf tightness in the seventh and was replaced by Gerardo Parra. Cardinals: Lance Lynn gets two extra days rest after getting bumped by Lackey on Sunday. "Weve worked him pretty hard," manager Mike Matheny said. "I dont think its going to hurt him." WAY OFF FORM Wainwright entered among the NL leaders with a 1.92 ERA and had pitched at least seven innings in eight of his previous nine starts. He has allowed seven runs twice this season, both at home, lasting just 4 1-3 innings in a loss to the Giants on May 30. TEMPER TEMPER After removing Wainwright in the sixth, Matheny was ejected for continuing to argue about an appeal that was denied. Jean Segura waited for Elian Herreras bloop hit to drop in shallow centre and barely beat a throw for a force attempt. The safe call was upheld and Matheny was still hot after the game. "I think weve gotten to the point now where weve taken a lot of emotion out of the game and you cant even say anything to these guys without getting tossed out of the game," Matheny said. "I dont think that was the intention of this. "Weve got to be able to go out and fight for our guys." Air Max 270 React City of Speed . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. Air Max 270 2020 Pas Cher Chine . TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-fluo.html . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid.NEW YORK, N.Y. - It was a new day for Henrik Lundqvist, and the Rangers were looking forward rather than backwards. New York coach Alain Vigneault was anything but worried about his star goalie Wednesday, just hours after giving him the hook at 8:58 of the second period in the wake of four goals on 18 shots in what turned into a 7-4 loss to the Canadiens in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference final at the Bell Centre. "I just gave him a quick pat after the game, but Henrik doesnt need to hear anything from me," Vigneault said at a morning availability in Montreal before returning to New York. "Hes a veteran player. One of the best in his area, and Im sure hes going to be focused and ready for the next game." Vigneault, whose team rallied from 4-1 down to tie it at 4-4 before Montreal pulled away, discouraged further questions on the issue. "Dont worry about it. Its over with. Move on," he said when asked if he had ever put a goalie back in after pulling him. Game 6 goes Thursday night at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers lead Montreal three games to two. Lundqvist was not made available on the off-day. But those teammates who did meet the media — all three alternate captains —were equally unconcerned about their goalie. Forward Brad Richards said he expects Lunddqvist to bounce back from the Game 5 letdown. Air Max 270 React Pas Cher Livraison Rapide. "I think you guys all see how competitive he is, and thats not going to sit well," he said. "Even when he plays good, hes focused. I would imagine were going to see one of his better performances, especially going back to his crowd and wanting to rebound from that. Its not something well have to worry about. We always know hell regroup." Added defenceman Marc Staal: "Yeah, hell be fine. Its the last concern of anyone on our team." Lundqvist came into Game 5 with a .931 save percentage in the playoffs. That was reduced to .926 Tuesday night. Lundqvists play was prominent in the New York tabloids. "King Sized Loss," was the New York Post back-page headline. "Yank Lundqvist," was the Daily News headline. Defenceman Dan Girardi said none of the Rangers liked seeing Lundqvist exit early. "Obviously, you dont want to see that in any game, let alone a playoff game," he said. "We didnt give him too much help, and obviously A.V. (Alain Vigneault) felt that was the right move just to get him out of the game. We didnt feel great about that, but we couldnt just sit there and mope around about it. "We had to do something about it. We did. We came back and tied it." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).