Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

in regulation and the playoff -

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 20.03.2020 08:38
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler believes the summer transfer window will be vital for the club. Calgary Flames Shirts . The Reds completed the signing of goalkeeper Loris Karius from German club Mainz on Tuesday, who joins Schalke defender Joel Matip as a new arrival at Anfield.Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has already stated he intends to rebuild the team from the back, and is expected to be busy before the start of the new season. Liverpool missed the chance of Champions League football when they lost to Sevilla in the Europa League final Fowler, who scored 129 league goals for Liverpool, believes the teams failure to clinch a Champions League place will have an impact on what players arrive at Anfield.It a massive thing for every club obviously to buy a few players, and Liverpool will be trying to strengthen their squad, Fowler said. Liverpool completed the signing of Loris Karius on Tuesday Its going to be tough. I think getting into the Champions League would have been a little bit better, but it is what it is, we go with what weve got.Hopefully hell sign good players that will help the squad and we can go from strength to strength.Despite the disappointment of missing out on European football next season, Fowler is hopeful a quieter schedule will help Liverpool progress domestically. Joel Matip was Klopps first signing as Liverpool manager Liverpool were in a similar situation in 2013 when Klopps predecessor Brendan Rodgers led his team to second in the Premier League table, the clubs highest finish since 2009.I think under Brendan we finished second, a real good year actually, and obviously that was without the cups, so fingers crossed its more of the same and hopefully that is the case, Fowler added. Also See: Liverpool to play Barca at Wembley Who is Loris Karius? Pre-season vital for Klopp Origi excited by Liverpool future Flames Jerseys 2020 . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. Calgary Flames Gear . - Their offence is underperforming. https://www.cheapflames.com/ . Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Even with a two-shot lead going into the final round of a tournament he had won five times, Tiger Woods expected a fight to finish from Zach Johnson. He never could have imagined how Johnson would steal the show at Sherwood. Johnson was four shots behind with eight holes to play against the No. 1 player in the world. He was playing his fourth shot on the par-4 closing hole from 58 yards away in a drop area, figuring his only chance was to get up-and-down for a bogey and hope that Woods couldnt convert a par from a tough spot in the bunker. What unfolded was hard to believe for the largest crowd ever at Sherwood. Johnson holed out with a wedge to make par. Woods hit an exquisite bunker shot to match par and force a playoff. And the final edition of the World Challenge at Sherwood ended on the first extra hole when Woods missed a 5-foot par putt. "I feel very fortunate and somewhat lucky," Johnson said. He also was very good. Johnson made two birdies and an 8-foot par putt to get within one shot. He nearly holed out a wedge from 88 yards on the par-5 16th hole to match birdies with Woods, who got up-and-down from left of the green. Johnson covered the flag with a tee shot on the par-3 17th hole that landed 4 feet away for a birdie to tie Woods. And then came a big moment that for so many years seemed to be the kind of shot belonging to Woods. "Im trying to get somewhat around the hole and make a 5," Johnson said. "It wasnt exactly a full wedge shot, but it was one that I could be aggressive with -- 58 yards, trying to hit it about 52, 53, and we saw what it did." The ball took three bounces, the last one just beyond the hole, and it stopped and spun back a few inches into the cup. "A little too dramatic for me," said Johnson, who closed with a 4-under 68. In the playoff, Woods blinked first with a smooth 7-iron that tailed off to the right and into the same bunker, this lie even tougher. Johnson hit the green and two-putted for par, and while Woods hit another great shot out of the sand, his par putt to extend the playoff spun out of the left side of the cup. "Zach, I dont know how the last three iron shots didnt go in the hole," Woods said after his closing 70. "Pretty impressive what he did. He got me." Johnson and Woods finished at 13-under 275, four shots clear of Matt Kuchar (67) and Bubba Watson (70). It was only the fouurth time in his career that Woods failed to win when he had at least a two-shot lead going into the final round, and the second time at Sherwood. Stitched Flames Jerseys. Graeme McDowell made up a four-shot deficit in the 2010 World Challenge and beat Woods in a playoff. The World Challenge was held at Sherwood for the 14th and final time. It moves next year to Isleworth in Florida. The attendance Sunday was 24,922, a record for any round in 14 years at Sherwood. Traffic outside the tony club in the Santa Monica foothills looked like an LA freeway in what could be the last chance in the near future to see Woods in southern California. The stage was set for the proper sendoff. It turned out to be redemption for Johnson. Two years ago, he was poised to win the World Challenge until Woods made birdie on the last two holes for a one-shot victory, the first for Woods in more than two years dating to the crisis in his personal life. That sent him on his way to three wins in 2012, and five more this year that restored Woods to No. 1 in the world. That made the win for Johnson -- his second this year, 11th of his career -- that much sweeter, even if the ending was awkward. "I went head-to-head against the best," Johnson said. "Young guys ... hes their idol. Hes their Jack Nicklaus. Hes the guy that paved the way. Hes the one that keeps pushing the ceiling higher and higher and hes the one that keeps raising the bar. If he stays healthy -- hopefully, he does -- theres no telling what he can do. "So yeah, Ill take pride in the fact that I played against the best, and I got one," he said. "I mean, hes gotten a lot more than I have. So hopefully, Im in that position again and I think Ill learn from today." Woods hit two splendid bunker shots on the 18th hole -- in regulation and the playoff -- but was let down by his putter. He was blocking putts for most of Sunday, and made sure he didnt make that mistake on the 5-footer for par to extend the playoff, a putt that broke sharply to the right. This one caught the left lip and spun out. It was not the way he wanted to leave Sherwood, where Woods has five wins and now five runner-up finishes. The only consolation was $400,000 for finishing second, bringing to just over $14 million the earnings he has donated to his foundation from the three tournaments (AT&T National, Deutsche Bank, World Challenge) that support his education programs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).