Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The injury that caused Jonathan Bernier to leave the Maple Leafs game in Los Angeles is not believed to be very serious, a sourc

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 22.03.2018 07:46
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

The injury that caused Jonathan Bernier to leave the Maple Leafs game in Los Angeles is not believed to be very serious, a source told The Canadian Press. Todd Bertuzzi Jersey . Bernier left Thursday nights game against the Kings with a lower-body injury and was replaced by James Reimer, who stopped every shot he faced to pick up the victory. The Leafs travelled from Los Angeles to Washington on Friday and did not have practice. A team spokesman said there would be no official update released on Berniers status. The club recalled goaltender Drew MacIntyre from the AHLs Toronto Marlies on Saturday. Toronto is set to practise Saturday afternoon at the Washington Capitals practice facility in Arlington, Va., then play them Sunday afternoon. Kirk Mclean Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Pavel Bure Jersey . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. http://www.thecanuckshockeystore.com/Canucks-Sven-Baertschi-Adidas-Jersey/ . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying.NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. Thats when Tyreke Evans turned the game around. Evans scored 22 of his season-high 33 points in the second half and the short-handed Pelicans rallied to win 109-104 in overtime Monday night. Driving to the basket repeatedly, Evans scored 14 as New Orleans closed the third period on a 29-10 run to get back in the game. Anthony Morrow, who did not score until the final 2 minutes of regulation, had 11 points the rest of the way as the Pelicans completed their largest comeback of the season and the second-biggest in franchise history. "I was just being aggressive," Evans said. "Thats what kept me going, especially before their defence set up. I was just playing my game. We could have easily given up tonight, but coach (Monty Williams) got on us in the locker room." Morrow hit a 3-pointer to give New Orleans a 106-100 lead in overtime and all but sealed the victory with another 3 that made it 109-102 with 54.5 seconds left. Anthony Davis added 24 points and 14 rebounds for the Pelicans, who matched their season best with a three-game winning streak despite playing without Eric Gordon (left knee tendinitis) for the second consecutive game. Paul Pierce had 24 points and Deron Williams 23 for the Nets, who lost for the first time in five games after winning at Dallas in overtime Sunday. Brooklyn fell behind 98-93 with 1:14 left in regulation but scored the next five points to force overtime. "We had an opportunity to win the game," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "It went into overtime, and we just couldnt get it back." This one appeared over when the Nets went up 66-44 early in the third quarter, but Brian Roberts started the rally with a 3-pointer and Evans scored New Orleans next eight points to help the Pelicans close the deficit to 67-59. Williams and Joe Johnson hit consecutive 3s as the Nets went back up 74-61, but the Pelicans closed with a 12-2 spurt that started when Pierce was given a technical foul for confronting Alexis Ajinca after Ajinca was called for an offensive foul with a high elbow. Evans converted a four-point play with 1.1 seconds left, hitting a long shot while being fouled to cut the deficit to 76-73 entering the fourth. It was only his 17th 3 in 77 attempts. "It was just confidence," he said. "I had it going at the time, and it was a rhythm shot. I didnt think about it, and it wentt in. Jannik Hansen Jersey. It got the crowd going, and we fed off that." After falling behind again by nine in the fourth quarter, the Pelicans held Brooklyn without a point for more than 4 minutes as they rallied to take their first lead since early in the first quarter, 91-89, on Evans driving layup. "He got to the basket at will," Davis said. "He made some big shots for us. He was huge." Then it was Brooklyns turn to come back. With the Nets trailing 98-93, Mason Plumlee dunked after the Nets grabbed two offensive rebounds, and Pierce drained a contested 3-pointer with 24.1 seconds left to tie the score at 98. Morrow, who took all 11 of his shots after the third quarter, missed a contested 3 at the regulation buzzer. But he didnt miss in overtime. "We just stuck together," he said. "When we came into halftime, I just said we have to stop complaining and getting mad at ourselves and each other on little stuff. We all want to win. Nobody on this team is selfish. Take a deep breath and play through the lows." Morrows big shots in the fourth quarter came right before Williams planned to take him out for Luke Babbitt. "I couldnt get Luke there in time," Williams said. "He comes right back and hits a shot, runs over to me and says, I aint going to miss no more! I aint going to miss no more!" The Nets, who led the Pelicans 51-28 at halftime of their first meeting in February, raced to a 58-42 advantage at the break this time. The shots stopped falling in the second half, when Brooklyn camped out behind the 3-point line. The Nets went 10 of 40 on 3-pointers overall, 4 of 23 after halftime. Meanwhile, the Pelicans kept attacking the basket, hitting 12 of 19 shots in the third quarter. "I dont have the stats, but I know they got a lot of layups," said Nets guard Shaun Livingston, who had all but two of his 10 points in the first half. "We have to make them take tougher shots. Thats on all of us." NOTES: The Pelicans are 5-0 in overtime. ... Andrei Kirilenko did not play for the Nets after spraining his left ankle against Dallas on Sunday. He already had missed 26 games with back spasms, three with a calf strain and two with a sprained right ankle. ... Pierce is in his 16th NBA season, matching the combined years in the league for the Pelicans five starters. ... Marcus Thornton, who scored 20 points against Dallas on Sunday, left with a bruised back late in the first half and did not play in the second half, finishing with three points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).