Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Porter said of Carter,

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 01.06.2018 07:43
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to the hotel Monday night and did his homework to prepare for Game 2 against the Texas Stars on Tuesday. http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Sven-Kums-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ . That preparation was even more crucial as the Stars fired 50 shots against the goaltender, but Hutchinson stopped 49 of them in a 2-1 victory to even up the Calder Cup final at a game apiece as it heads back to St. Johns for Games 3 through 5. "We went over all their scoring chances and all my touches, and kind of got to see myself from a different angle," said Hutchinson. "I think that really helped me coming into the game tonight, knowing what to expect and I was more prepared." It was one of the best individual performances IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge had seen in more than two decades as a player and coach. "Without a doubt its up there in the top three with a lot of good goaltenders over the years," said McCambridge. "Hes really in a zone right now. Hes really focused on making sure we got that split on the road." Hutchinson made his biggest stops a minute apart in the third period while clinging to a 2-1 lead. With 13:05 remaining Kevin Henderson had a point-blank chance in the slot on a rebound, but Hutchinson sprawled to his right for what McCambridge called his best save of the night. "That was the obviously the key moment in the game for us," said McCambridge. A minute later Hutchinson made another spectacular stop, this time diving back to the left post with the blocker as Brendan Ranford attempted a wrap-around into an gaping net. "I kind of just got into scramble mode," said Hutchinson. "I was fortunate I could reach far enough. For all those times you end up reaching just a little too short, I was fortunate I got my glove out there and able to get a piece of it." Hutchinsons lone mistake came 29 seconds into the second period when Ranford had tied the game at 1-1 for Texas. But 44 seconds later the IceCaps fourth line reinstated the lead. Blair Riley was left wide open in front of the net and easily beat Cristopher Nilstorp with a one-timed shot off a pass from Kyle MacKinnon. Earlier St. Johns scored on its first scoring chance 4:05 into the game. Eric ODell took a wrist shot that trickled between Nilstorps legs. Kael Mouillierat easily tapped the puck home, making sure it crossed the line to give St. Johns a 1-0 lead. Even with all the shots he faced, Hutchinson didnt have to make any stops on the power play. For the first time in 94 combined regular season and playoff games, the IceCaps didnt face an opposition penalty kill. St. Johns did commit a penalty-- a roughing minor against Jordan Hill-- but it was cancelled out by a matching minor against Stars defenceman Jamie Oleksiak. Nilstorp stopped 33 of 35 shots for Texas, and made several key stops in the second and third period to keep his team in the game. Game 3 is Wednesday at the Mile One Centre in St. Johns. Romelu Lukaku Belgium Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Dries Mertens Belgium Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Jordan-Lukaku-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson.HOUSTON -- When Chris Carter stepped up to the plate with the game tied in the 10th inning, Houston manager Bo Porter wasnt thinking about his sub-.200 batting average and the fact that he had struck out twice Thursday night. The only thing on Porters mind was Carters penchant for changing a game with one swing. "He has the ability that when he steps into the batters box hes in scoring position," Porter said. Carter homered leading off the bottom of the 10th inning to give the Astros a 5-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Carter, who homered twice on Wednesday, hit his 13th homer of the season into the Crawford Boxes in left field off J.J. Putz (1-1). "We found out again tonight why we keep running him out there," Porter said of Carter, who has had an up-and-down year and is hitting just .199. There was no doubt about the second game-ending homer of his career. "As soon as I hit it I knew it was going to be out and started celebrating almost in the box," he said. Putz lamented the pitch he threw to Carter. "He put a pretty good swing on it," Putz said. "Theres nothing else to say. I just didnt make the right pitch, I guess." Miguel Montero tied it at 4-4 in the ninth with a home run to left field on the first pitch from closer Chad Qualls. It was a game that last years Houston team would have almost certainly lost. But players and staff alike agree that things are finally starting to turn around for this team that has lost 100-plus games in three straight seasons. "Its been real exciting compared to last year, its like night and day," Carter said. "Last year we lost a bunch of games and guys were down on themselves and it just kind of seemed like there was a really bad vibe and this year everyones excited, jumping around, having fun." Carlos Corporan had a two-run home run and Jon Singleton homered and drove in two runs for the Astros (31-37), who have won six of their last eight games. Tony Sipp (1-0) struck out one in a scoreless 10th for the win. Singleton drove in a run with a sacrifice fly in the first inning and broke a 1-all tiie with his solo shot to right field in the third. #18 Belgium Radja Nainggolan Mens Jersey - Replica Light Blue Away Short Shirt 2016 UEFA European Football Championship Soccer Adidas. Corporan extended Houstons lead to 4-1 with his home run to left field in the fourth. Chris Owings hit a solo homer to get Arizona within 4-3 in the seventh inning. Houston second baseman Jose Altuve was hit on the right hand by a pitch in the seventh inning. X-rays were negative and he is listed as day-to-day. David Peralta singled for Arizonas first hit with one out in the third inning. Ender Inciarte reached on an error by Altuve that left Peralta at third and he scored on a sacrifice fly by Didi Gregorius to tie it at 1-1. Enciarte was shaken up in that inning when he took a knee to the head from Jonathan Villar while stealing second base. He remained in the game but was replaced by Cody Ross in the bottom of the sixth as a precaution. Springer had two nifty defensive plays. The first one came when he sprinted from right field to centre and dived to make the catch on a ball hit by Owings for the first out of the fifth. Springer made another excellent diving catch on a fly ball by Martin Prado to start a double play to end the eighth. Paul Goldschimdt was on second and had almost reached home when Springer caught it, allowing Villar to step on second base to end the inning. The Astros celebrated "Drake Day" on Thursday with the Grammy Award-winning rapper attending the game and talking to students from the Astros Urban Youth Academy before the game. Each player came up to bat to music by the rapper and Singleton chose the tune "All Me." Seconds after the music trailed off with one out in the third inning, Singleton caught all of a 90 mph fastball from Wade Miley and launched a towering homer into the second deck in right field to give Houston a 2-1 lead. NOTES: The Diamondbacks acquired INF/C Jordan Pacheco from the Rockies and designated INF/OF Nick Evans for assignment before the game. ... Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said he doesnt expect OF Mark Trumbo, who has been out since April 22 with a stress fracture in his left foot, to return to full baseball activities for at least three more weeks. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).