Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

LOS ANGELES -- The ball was dropping everywhere for the Giants through the first two innings. [url=http://www.hockeyhurricanes.c

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.06.2018 04:44
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- The ball was dropping everywhere for the Giants through the first two innings. Jiri Tlusty Jersey . After that, they couldnt get a hit. They made their early runs hold up, beating Los Angeles 8-4 Friday and spoiling the Dodgers home opener played nearly two weeks after they began the season in Australia. Michael Morse keyed a six-run first inning with a two-run single in the Giants highest-scoring opening inning since they scored six on June 2, 2008, against the Mets. "We had some breaks and we know it," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said, "so you take them." David Huff (1-0) got the victory, allowing two hits in 1 2-3 innings of relief while striking out three. After retiring the first two batters, Hyun-Jin Ryu got pummeled for six runs while giving up six hits, including four in a row as the Giants batted around. They finished Ryu with two more runs in the second, extending their lead to 8-0. It was the South Koreans shortest outing as a Dodger. Ryu and four relievers combined to hold the Giants hitless over the final 7 1-3 innings. "I dont really feel like he got thumped," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "We didnt help him for sure. Things didnt go his way, but I like the way he handled himself. He could have gotten irritated." Ryu (1-1) gave up a career-high eight runs -- six earned -- and eight hits while getting six outs. The left-hander walked three and struck out two while making his third start in six games. He was moved up in the rotation after injured ace Clayton Kershaw went on the disabled list for the first time in his career with a strained muscle in his back. Kershaw may be out a month. "You wish it was one of those games buried on a Tuesday night in August instead of opening day," Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis said. "It was one of those games where he (Ryu) just couldnt catch a break." Pablo Sandoval walked, Buster Posey singled and Morse singled them in for a 2-0 lead. Center fielder Matt Kemp bobbled Morses hit, allowing him to take second on the error, and Brandon Belt singled in another run. Activated from the disabled list before the game, Kemp wasnt originally in the lineup but was inserted after Yasiel Puig arrived late to the ballpark and was removed from the batting order. "The first two innings were sloppy defensively," Kemp said. "We didnt do a good job of anything, but we kept fighting. We kept grinding. Youre going to have those games when you start out slow." Puig said after the game through a translator that he had already apologized to his teammates and Mattingly. "Im sincerely sorry. It was my fault," he said. "Ill be here early tomorrow." Pitcher Ryan Vogelsongs bloop single scored Belt and Brandon Hicks after an intentional walk to Joaquin Arias, extending San Franciscos lead to 5-0. Angel Pagans RBI single tacked on another run. Hicks had an RBI double and Arias added an RBI single to make it 8-0 in the second. Bochy successfully challenged a call in the seventh after Hanley Ramirez singled leading off and was called safe in stealing second. Second base umpire Marty Fosters call was overturned under the new video review rule. "Thats a big call. Theres nobody out and they got the leadoff hitter on, but it worked out well," Bochy said. "We also had one before today that didnt work out well, so hopefully at the end of the season, you have more that go your way. But I like it. I just take it for granted that you have to use your challenge if you have one." The Dodgers got back-to-back homers by Adrian Gonzalez and Andre Ethier leading off the fourth to trail 8-2. Kemp doubled in a run in the fifth, his first hit in his season debut after rehabbing left ankle and shoulder injuries. "It felt good to come back. Its been a rough 1 1/2 years for me," Kemp said. Vogelsong allowed seven hits and four runs in four-plus innings. He struck out four and walked two. "Ive been throwing the ball exactly the way I wanted to. I just got away from it a little bit," he said. "Ill try to get my stuff cleaned up before the next outing." Notes: The Dodgers streak of winning every home opener since 2008 ended at six. They are 28-25 in home openers. ... The Dodgers allowed the most runs in a home opener since 2006, when they lost 11-10 to Atlanta. ... The Dodgers entire team was introduced for the fifth time this season, including twice in Australia and twice in San Diego, where they opened the North American portion of the schedule. ... Dodgers Hall of Fame announcer Vin Scully rode in a baby blue 1965 Mustang convertible to home plate, where he handed rather than tossed the first pitch to Hall of Famer Sandy Koufax while other Dodger greats who had defining career moments announced by Scully ringed the plate. ... Former Dodgers broadcaster Ross Porter, who spent 28 years with the team starting in 1977, served as honorary public address announcer. Julien Gauthier Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Andrej Sekera Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/sebastian-aho-hockey-jersey/ .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16.SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are on an unprecedented post-season roll that not even a boatload of turnovers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals could stop. They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. But Duncan would gladly settle for another championship, and the Spurs would be halfway there by beating Miami on Sunday night in Game 2. The Spurs have won eight straight post-season home games by 15 or more points, an NBA record, but know as well as anyone that a one-game lead means nothing against the Heat. "Thats why I think we cant be satisfied," said point guard Tony Parker, who isnt worried about losing his job to Duncan. "Because we was in the same situation and we know they can win here, and so we just have to go out there and play our game and try to win this one. I think its a big game for the series." LeBron James expects to be fully ready for the Heat, who also dropped the opener last year in the finals against the Spurs, and in 2012 to Oklahoma City. Miami is 5-0 in series with James when dropping the opener, rebounding to win Game 2 every time. A 2-0 deficit would surely bring loads of unwanted attention to whats already one of the most scrutinized players and teams in sports. "Im sure the series would be over from the outside," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said, laughing. "Our focus is on how we can win ballgames and understand in the series its the first one to four; not the first one to one, not the first one to two, not the first one to three. You win a series by being the first one to four. We understand the journey, we understand the path and what it takes to get there." The Heat were in position to win Game 1 before James departed with cramps. The Spurs committed 23 turnovers that not only led to 28 Miami points but also prevented them from getting the ball more often to Duncan, who shot 9 of 10 from the field. Popovich said Duncan never demands more shots, even when he is in a good rhythm like he was Thursday. "No, the only thing Timmy has ever demanded is he wants to play the point and he thinks Ive held him back," Popoovich said. Teuvo Teravainen Jersey. "True story. He thinks hes a point guard." Duncan is one of the best power forwards in NBA history but likes to think like a little guy, though he realizes he hurt his chances of getting to actually play the part of one. "After my five turnovers the other night, I think I took a step back from that," he said. "I dont think that Im going to be able to step up and fill that role for a little while. But, no, I enjoy getting in the middle of the floor and making decisions and getting the ball to the right place, and thats what a point guards got to do." The Spurs dont need one, not after Parker looked healthy while posting 19 points and eight assists in the opener after missing the second half of the Western Conference finals clincher because of a sore left ankle. He laughed when told that Popovich and Duncan had brought up his teammates aspirations. "Are we still talking about that? I cant believe they brought it up in the NBA Finals," Parker said. "Its been a joke that Timmy thinks hes a great quarterback, that he can be a good passer. I disagree with that. I want to keep my spot." With Parker seemingly fine, James health remained the focus. He practiced Saturday and was still receiving treatments in hopes of preventing more cramping. It also should help that the air conditioning inside the AT&T Center has been repaired, but he wont be worrying about that, anyway. "You cant think about what may happen in the third or fourth quarter. Live in the moment," James said. "And for me, whatever I can give my teammates if it happens again, hopefully I can make an impact while Im on the floor and thats all that matters to me." The Spurs knocked James into a 2-0 hole in the 2007 finals, but that was when he was still in Cleveland. The team James is on now gets out of trouble just as quickly as it gets into it. "Thats why they are two-time champs," Parker said. "To win championships, you have to face adversity and come back from any situation, and theyve proved that over the years. Thats why its our job to stay focused and we know its just one game, and we know theyre capable to come back and win at our place." Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).