Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

LOS ANGELES -- The ball was dropping everywhere for the Giants through the first two innings. [url=http://www.hockeyhurricanes.c

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.06.2018 04:46
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger gathered for the latest installment of Insider Trading and the topics discussed were the current trade market, the possibility of Martin Brodeur wiaving his no-trade clause trade and sanctions for future goalie fights. Ricardo Quaresma Jersey . There are roughly four months until TradeCentre but a lot of teams already have instant needs that they want to fill sooner rather than later. Whats the talk? Dreger: Thats primarily because of injuries around the NHL and interest will often spark this type of dialogue between general managers. At the moment, the buyers appear to outnumber the sellers but there are a number of teams who are looking to fill specific needs. The Toronto Maple Leafs are still in the market for a centre. The Edmonton Oilers need a lot of things, among them at the top of the list are defencemen and goaltending. The Winnipeg Jets would like to add a power forward but theyd also look at doing something defensively. The Anaheim Ducks are looking to add a puck-moving defenceman and the Carolina Hurricanes likewise. The Florida Panthers, despite the talk that GM Dale Tallon is looking to do a full renovation or rebuild which he is not looking to do, would like to add some pieces. LeBrun: Martin Brodeur, the games all-time leader in wins, raised some eyebrows on Tuesday after an interview with the Newark Star-Ledger. He said he would possibly consider waiving his no-trade clause if the Devils were out of the playoffs and GM Lou Lamoriello asked him about a trade. I spoke to Brodeur on Tuesday evening and he said "Im not even thinking about a trade and it would have to be Lamoriello coming to me and asking about it. I would never go to him and ask for a trade at the end of the season." However, Brodeur would not completely rule out waiving his no-trade clause. Fighting is down 12 per cent, but fighting talk is up again after Ray Emerys actions on Friday night. The GMs meet on Tuesday and with the agenda is not yet set, is it fair to say they will be talking about that? LeBrun: Yes, theres a very good chance that will be part of the discussion on Tuesday. Its only a one-day meeting so they will not have a rule recommendation on fighting but they are going to start the discussion again because of whats transpired this season, most recently the brawl in Philadelphia last Friday. I think youll see a lot of exchange of ideas; should they ban goalie fights? Should there be an automatic suspension for a goalie going across the ice for a fight? Should the game misconduct threshold be changed within a game, instead of three fighting majors, possibly lower it to two. I think youre going to hear all sorts of ideas but its more to plant the seed for March, when the three-day GM meetings take place. Why didnt referee Francois St-Laurent step in and intervene during the Emery fight? Dreger: There was a lot of internal discussion over why he didnt step in when there was opportunity for him to and he also very clearly indicated to the Capitals players to stay back. Its easy to analyze after the fact but he couldnt rely on the linesmen, who were tied up already because of the multiple fights taking place on the ice already. What I was told was St-Laurent was sitting back saying "Im afraid the benches are going to clear if I dont manage this situation by watching the bigger picture." Nani Portugal Jersey . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1. Eduardo Portugal Jersey . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c-12-raphael-guerreiro-portugal-jersey.aspx .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont.OTTAWA -- Theres nothing like beating the defending Stanley Cup champions to gain a little confidence. Craig Anderson stopped 46 shots in his first game back since being injured Mar. 10 as the Ottawa Senators beat the visiting Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Friday. "We found a way to win and thats all that really matters," said Anderson. "It felt good to come back from my whatever injury. Got back in there, get back in the saddle and it was good to see a lot of shots so you didnt have time to think and you just kind of read and react so it was really good." Clarke MacArthur had a goal and two assists to lead the charge while Erik Condra, Cody Ceci, Milan Michalek and Kyle Turris each scored for the Senators (30-29-14) Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa and Brent Seabrook scored for Chicago (42-18-15). Antti Raanta faced 29 shots. Chicago has lost three of its last four outings and captain Jonathan Toews says there are too many mistakes happening when his team has possession of the puck. "Id say there was some good moments where we did have control of the puck where we were getting point shots and second efforts and some of the things were looking for when were playing good hockey," said Toews. "Other than that it was sloppy turnovers, sloppy mistakes that we really need to get out of our system. We need to get those plays out of our game. Its as simple as that. We need to play some character hockey. Frustrating way to lose." Toews wasnt alone in thinking the Blackhawks failed to show their best effort. "I didnt like our game," said Chicago head coach Joel Quenneville. "We had a good start and obviously giving up a shorthanded (goal) right off the bat they got some momentum off it and played well." Ottawa scored twice in the third and killed off a 34 second two-man advantage to hold off the Blackhawks before a crowd of 18,922 at the Canadian Tire Centre. Turris made it 4-2 with a power-play goal at the six-minute mark of the third and MacArthur scored his 23rd of the season midway through the period to make it 5-2. "I thought we competed better," said MacArthur. "We had a little lapse in the second, but youre playing Chicago and theyre going to make a push, but we were able to make plays in the third and not clam up. Miguel Monteiro Jersey. " Frustration started to set in for Chicago midway through the third when Andrew Shaw speared Zack Smith. Shaw was assessed a major and game misconduct for his actions. After the game Smith admitted he was less than impressed by the play. "A spear is always looked upon as pretty bad for someone to do," said Smith. "Its kind of a cheap shot, especially where he was aiming, but you saw the replay." The Blackhawks made it 5-3 with a shorthanded goal at the 17-minute mark as Seabrooks shot from the point just trickled across the goal-line. Ottawa jumped out to a 3-0 lead, but by the end of the second it was a one-goal game. The Senators were outshot 23-5 in the middle period. Chicago got on the board midway through the second with a power-play goal as Sharp took a great pass from Jonathan Toews and tipped it past Anderson. Hossa made it 3-2 when he scored with 41 seconds remaining in the second period. Hossa intercepted a pass at the Ottawa blue-line, cut through two defencemen and squeezed the puck past Anderson. Ottawa had made it 3-0 just 23 seconds into the second as Michalek tipped in a shot off a pass from Spezza. "I thought we had a little more confidence," added MacArthur. "I thought overall we had a little lapse and those are going to happen, but we answered back in the third which is big and I thought our (defencemen) moved the puck a lot better, especially in the third when we were under pressure." The Senators held a 2-0 lead after the first 20 minutes. Condra made it 1-0, scoring shorthanded midway through the first. And Ceci made it 2-0 in the final minute of the period as he scored from just inside the blue line. Notes: The Senators were without D Chris Phillips who missed his second straight game and RW Bobby Ryan (sports hernia, out for season). LW Matt Kassian was a healthy scratcha The Blackhawks are without RW Patrick Kane (lower body, two weeks), LW Bryan Bickell (upper body, day-to-day) and D Michal Rozsival (lower body, day-to-day). D David Rundblad, LW Jeremy Morin and LW Teuvo Teravainen were a healthy scratch. LW Matt Carey made his NHL debut. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).