Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Indianapolis Colts: Malik Hooker returning to form despite

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 14.11.2018 06:55
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

low snap counts The Indianapolis Colts have been patient in Malik Hooker’s return from an anterior collateral ligament injury suffered in October of last season.It’s paying off Cheap Ryan Kelly Jersey , and it was evident in the Colts’ preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers. According to Pro Football Focus, Hooker was the second-highest graded player on defense for Indianapolis, just one spot behind Ryan Delaire — who just signed with the Colts this month. Delaire, a player that has been impressive in a short amount of time, graded out at 92.9 while Hooker earned an 84.9. While it’s clear the former Buckeye isn’t interested hearing about his grade from PFF, he was happy because he was able to take the field in pads and not street clothes. “It felt great just getting back into my routine for the season and getting to go out there and run around with my teammates Cheap Quenton Nelson Jersey ,” Hooker said to reporters after the game. “It felt great to be back out there.”Hooker took the field for three series — equaling out to 20 snaps — with one tackle and one pass breakup.After waiting nearly a full year, the second-year safety is looking to make an impact for the defensive unit. He isn’t going to worry about another setback. His focus is straight football.“It was full-go for me,” Hooker said. “I look at it as football. Injuries happen. If it happens, it’s just a part of my story.”Colts UDFA linebacker Skai Moore could be the week one starter On a conference call with local reporters yesterday, Frank Reich was asked about his starting MIKE linebackers. He was specifically asked if Anthony Walker was any closer to getting back, and also what Skai Moore has shown in his absence. It is pretty is easy to go full tin-foil hat and start making connections that don’t exist when dealing with coach comments Nate Hairston Jersey , but I found Reich’s response to be interesting. This was his response:Look, there isn’t anything all that telling in what Reich says here. He is a pretty innocuous speaker and doesn’t give a lot away. However, I found two things to be somewhat interesting. First, he answers the questions in a different order than he was asked. Maybe that doesn’t mean anything. It could simply mean that he would rather talk about a guy who is playing than one who is hurt. However, it would not be a stretch to think that Skai Moore could now have the inside line on the starting spot at this position. Anthony Walker has the potential to be a very good player, but he has had a relatively hard time staying on the field. Frank Reich and defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus have gotten to see Moore flashing in practice and in minicamp Cheap Joe Haeg Jersey , while Walker has been largely unavailable. Second, it sounds as though Walker is trending in the right direction, but groin injuries can linger. If he comes back too soon, he could easily reinjure it and miss more time. Vontae Davis played seasons with the Colts with groin issues and it noticeably impacted his play.The silver lining here is this: Skai Moore lacks the consistency that will come with time and reps, but he has flashed and impressed the coaching staff. That means that even if they don’t want him to be locked in yet at the starting spot, they have a suitable replacement until Walker is fully healed. Having young and talented depth Cheap Darius Leonard Jersey , however raw, at the linebacker position is unfamiliar territory for the Colts, but it looks like they just might be on their way to having it.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).