Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Colts are in the playoffs for the first time since 2014

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 19.03.2019 06:58
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

and all indications are that this team is capable of making a real run. Expectations for the Colts have been consistently low all season and all they’ve done is defy them. Frank Reich Ryan Grant Color Rush Jersey , who has talked about how the team wouldn’t pay attention to the outside noise, held up a number 32 in his post-game locker room speech and talked about how national media outlets had ranked the Colts dead last at the beginning of the season. The Colts know that they have been battling against the perception that they aren’t enough all season long. They are brash and young, talented and raw. Their defense can take the ball away and their offensive line wants to punish anyone who comes across their path, and some who are simply close to it. They have a versatile group of running backs, a dangerous wide receiver in T.Y. Hilton, and a tight end in Eric Ebron who has more receiving touchdowns than any other in the NFL this season.They have a quarterback who is one of the best in the league and who still hasn’t peaked. This is a team who hasn’t yet met their potential. They are dangerous, focused, and too young and foolish to know they shouldn’t be ready for this yet.Mostly what they are is committed. Frank Reich has made sure of that. They’re committed to each other and to the idea of finishing what they started. Their goal over the last 9 weeks was to go 1-0 every week. That goal hasn’t changed, although the benchmark along the way--reach the postseason--has been met.What remains is a tough stretch against the best the AFC has to offer, and that road starts in Houston. The question is, what will it take to make that journey and finish with a Lombardi trophy? Frank Reich has made that trip recently https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Marshall-Faulk-Jersey , and talked about what the Colts need to do to get there. The run game is a critical part of winning football in the playoffs. That balance keeps defenses from being able to tee off on the quarterback and lets the playbook stay open and unpredictable. The Colts have rushed for more than 100 yards in 8 games this season, and they’ve won 7 of them. The lone loss was against the Jets in a game where the defense had one of their worst performances and the offense was missing T.Y. Hilton and Jack Doyle.Winning the battle in the trenches will be critical in every matchup for this team to progress. The good news is that the players are focused and know the stakes. They will be ready to go, and Frank Reich will have a solid plan for how to attack the Texans. This team will show up prepared on Saturday and they understand what it takes to be successful not just in this first game, but all the way to the end. Get excited Colts fans, this team has something special. OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The Indianapolis Colts appear to have a potent running game, an offensive line that can protect and a record-setting kicker.Combined all that with a healthy Andrew Luck and the results are impressive.Luck threw his third touchdown pass of the game to break a tie with 5:28 to go, Adam Vinatieri set the career scoring mark and the Colts beat the Oakland Raiders 42-28 on Sunday to win in back-to-back weeks for the first time in three years.“I think we’re believing it now, I really do,” Luck said. “I think we’re proving to ourselves that we can do it, that this is a winning formula.”Marlon Mack ran for a career-high 132 yards and two touchdowns Eric Ebron Jersey , breaking the personal mark he set last week against Buffalo with 126 yards. The Colts finished with 222 yards rushing and didn’t allow a sack for the third straight game as the investments made in the offensive line are paying off.The Colts are the first team since the 1970 merger to go consecutive games with at least 200 yards rushing, no sacks and no giveaways.“I think you’d like to establish your identity in Week 1 and get that going right from the start,” coach Frank Reich said. “On offense, it’s taken us a few weeks to get that going, but right now I like where we’re at.”Mack’s second TD came after Doug Martin lost a fumble for Oakland and sealed the victory as the Colts won in consecutive weeks for the first time in three years.Luck connected with all three of his tight ends with the 10-yard pass to Jack Doyle putting the Colts (3-5) up 35-28. Luck connected earlier in the game on passes to Mo Alie-Cox and Eric Ebron and finished with 239 yards against an overmatched defense for the Raiders (1-6).Derek Carr threw three TD passes and ran for a fourth just days after Oakland traded his top receiver Amari Cooper to Dallas . But it wasn’t enough to prevent another loss in what is quickly becoming a lost season to begin coach Jon Gruden’s second stint with the team.“I’m not going to give up. Period,” Gruden said. “I just hope Raiders fans out there understand we’re doing everything we can. I know it gets ugly at times, but in a lot of ways I’m excited about the future.”The Colts started fast with Mo Alie-Cox making a one-handed 26-yard touchdown catch and Vinatieri adding a field goal to make it 10-0 before the Raiders finally found their stride.“He swallowed the ball with his hands,” Luck said. “It was truly like there was a gravitational pull flopped it in there. What an awesome job our tight ends group does to complement this offense, complement the wideouts and to complement each other.”Carr threw a pair of touchdown passes in the second quarter to put Oakland on top and added a 1-yard sneak for a score on fourth down to make it 21-13 early in the third.The game went back and forth from there with Luck tying it with a 20-yard touchdown pass to Eric Ebron and a 2-point conversion pass to Chester Rogers.Carr then avoided a sack before finding Brandon LaFell for a 6-yard touchdown late in the third before the Colts tied it back up early in the fourth on Mack’s 4-yard run .MOST POINTS IN NFL HISTORYVinatieri set the record as the NFL’s top all-time scorer in the first half. He kicked a 26-yard field goal in the first quarter to tie Morten Andersen with 2,544 points and then added a 25-yarder late in the second to set the record . Vinatieri scored three more points, giving him 2 Matt Slauson Color Rush Jersey ,550 for his career.“He’d done it for so long and for so many years and so prolifically, that I just thought, ‘Man, it’s untouchable.'” Vinatieri said. “But I guess as you keep going, you stack years upon years, the numbers start stacking up.”RARE RUSHCarr scored on a 1-yard sneak on fourth down in the third quarter for the Raiders for his first career touchdown run. Oakland hadn’t had a quarterback run for a TD since Terrelle Pryor scored on a 93-yard run against Pittsburgh on Oct. 27, 2013. Only the Chargers had gone longer without a TD run for a QB.“I had a dance planned, but they threw a flag,” Carr said. “I’ll have to get another one.”BACK TO BACKMack followed up last week’s big game with another strong performance. This is just the sixth time the Colts have had a 100-yard rusher during Luck’s seven NFL seasons and the first time since Joseph Addai did it in 2007 that a back topped the century mark in consecutive games.INJURIESThe Raiders lost backup OL T.J. Clemmings to a knee injury in the second half. … Colts S Mike Mitchell left in the second half with a calf injury.UP NEXTColts: Host Jacksonville on Nov. 11.Raiders: Visit 49ers on Thursday night.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).