Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Odell Beckham Jr. says more than a couple of people scof

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 19.03.2019 07:02
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

fed last week when he said the New York Giants could win their final eight games and make the playoffs.The NFL’s highest-paid receiver knew it was a long shot when he made the statement and little has changed since the Giants beat the San Francisco 49ers 27-23 on Monday night. It’s just seven games now.Still B.J. Hill Color Rush Jersey , Beckham was not backing off the idea Thursday before the Giants (2-7) practiced for Sunday’s game at MetLife Stadium against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6).“I don’t know what makes me not believe it,” Beckham said. “That’s just the goal. Same thing I said before the season, the goal is to win a Super Bowl. It’s always going to win a Super Bowl. If you’re just here to have fun or whatever else, I don’t think you should be here. The goal is to win every game. I’m trying to win. If we play 16, I’m trying to win 16. Win the four in the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl. You never want to lose.“My mentality is going to be win these last seven games, no matter who believes it or what’s said, or anything like that,” Beckham added. “That’s going to be my goal.”Coach Pat Shurmur doesn’t mind his players talking about running the table.“I think he is just giving you his long-range approach,” Shurmur said. “If you ask him, he will tell you he is putting all his energy into playing Tampa. That’s the challenge. We have to stay in the moment. We have to keep the noise out, and that’s the same whether you win or lose a game.”The Giants have done a lot of losing the past 1陆 seasons. They have won five of 25 games and not won two straight since December 2016.Still, the upcoming schedule is not horrible. The Giants don’t have games against any of the NFL’s dominant teams: the Rams, Chiefs, Saints Kyle Lauletta Color Rush Jersey , Chargers, Patriots or Steelers.Of the seven games left, Chicago (6-3), Washington (6-3) and Tennessee (5-4) have winning records. Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Dallas are 4-5, although the Eagles and Cowboys beat the Giants this season.So there is a chance, slim as it may be.“I don’t think it’s crazy to think that way at all,” rookie running back Saquon Barkley said. “I think that’s what we all feel in this locker room, we all feel on this team. We’re more than capable of doing that, but we’re not na茂ve to the fact that it’s a long season and you can’t really think, oh, we got to win eight games, because that’s not the mindset. That’s what we want to do, but the mindset is taking care of every single day and every single game, one day at a time.”NOTES: Running back Jonathan Stewart Alec Ogletree Color Rush Jersey , who has been on injured reserve since Sept. 28 with a foot injury, has been designated for return/returned to practice. The Giants have until Dec. 6 to decide to either activate him or keep him on injured reserve for the remainder of the season. He is not eligible to return to the active roster until Nov. 26. Super Bowl LIII (or 53, if you prefer) is over, and the 2019 offseason has truly begun. The New York Giants have a number of questions to which they need to find answers, but none is more pressing than the future of their quarterback position. Dan Kadar of Mocking The Draft came out with his weekly mock draft, and considering it is the day after The Big Game, he decided to release a two round mock draft. The Giants’ first pick is fairly predictable, but that just shows how necessary it might be. Raptor’s Thoughts: Just like Sam Darnold a year ago, Dwayne Haskins has become the default pick for the New York Giants in mock drafts. The reasoning is easy enough to figure out: The future is rapidly becoming the now for the Giants and they don’t have any answers for the quarterback position. The Giants managing to land Haskins at sixth overall, and he works out as a viable starting quarterback (let alone a franchise QB), it would go a long way toward making Saquon Barkley the “right” pick at second overall in 2018. The Giants need a successor to Manning to make the most of Odell Beckham Jr. Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard, and Barkley. Likewise, they need the cap flexibility that a starting quarterback on a rookie deal provides going forward. As it stands now, the Giants might not see any other realistic options for the first round.Thebigger question is how much they would have to give up if they want to make sure they get him. Kadar says that they might “potentially” have to give up next year’s first round pick. I think he is underestimating how expensive that trade might be. The New York Jets executed a similar trade (from sixth to third) for Sam Darnold Jonathan Stewart Color Rush Jersey , and it cost them three second-round picks in a market with a much greater supply. The Giants only have one valuable pick this year in their second-round choice. So if they move up, it would likely cost them their 2019 second-round pick, as well as their 2020 first, second, and potentially third-round picks. They might have to stomach that kind of price tag if they want to secure Haskins. In the second round, I don’t have any questions about the pick of Adderley, other than wondering if he would even be there come April. The Giants absolutely, positively, need to address the free safety position. And they can’t do so as the Giants tried to do in 2018 and put every former cornerback they could find at free safety and pray something sticks. The kind of defense James Bettcher wants to run puts an enormous amount of pressure on the free safety, and even mediocre play is a liability. The payoff is an excellent scheme which can dictate the terms of a game to the offense, but he needs the players to execute it. Getting, potentially, the best safety in what is shaping up to be a good class would be a coup for the Giants’ defense.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).