Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Bill Beaumont has praised the bids from the three nations left in the running to host the 2023 Rugby Union World Cup. [url=http:

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 22.08.2019 09:03
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Bill Beaumont has praised the bids from the three nations left in the running to host the 2023 Rugby Union World Cup. Adnan Januzaj Jersey . After Italy pulled out of the running last week, Ireland, France and South Africa remain in the hunt to organise the 10th staging of the tournament.World Rugby have confirmed all three nations have demonstrated their ability to meet key criteria, such as finance and venues, in their applications to stage the tournament. New Zealand are the reigning champions Italy had also begun the bidding process only to withdraw after it emerged they would not be given government support. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Beaumont, chairman of World Rugby, said: We are delighted by the strong level of serious interest from unions and governments, which is clearly reflected in three strong and impressive applications.I would like to congratulate the unions for successfully progressing to candidate status and we welcome further dialogue with all parties as momentum builds towards the selection for the host. The third and final phase will begin on November 1, with the winner to be chosen a year later.France and South Africa have each hosted the tournament once before, in 2007 and 1995 respectively, while Ireland staged five games during the 1991 event - four at Lansdowne Road, Dublin and one at Ravenhill in Belfast.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Mako told dont eat too much Jones looking for intensity Rugby on Sky Pundits Leander Dendoncker Jersey . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City. Eden Hazard Jersey . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. http://www.soccerbelgiumteamonline.com/Vincent-Kompany-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night.SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. -- Ha-Neul Kim saw friend Inbee Park after the worlds top-ranked player took the lead in the morning session at the U.S. Womens Open. Kim, with an afternoon tee time playing the major for the first time, wondered, "Wow, how did she shoot that score?" Then Kim went out Thursday and shot one stroke better, finishing with a bogey-free, 6-under 66 to take the first-round lead at Sebonack. Park is trying to make history by winning the first three majors of the year. For a day at least, she was upstaged by a much less-heralded fellow South Korean. "Im enjoying myself," Kim said through a translator. "Im just happy to be here and to be playing in this big event. Im not really thinking about winning or results but enjoying the moment." Currently a member of the KLPGA Tour, Kim is a seven-time winner in South Korea. She kept giving herself short birdie putts Thursday and making them. Kim birdied her second-to-last hole with daylight waning to claim the lead after Park held it for most of the day with her 67 in the morning session. No player has won the first three majors in a season with at least four majors. The 2008 U.S. Womens Open champion, Park has already won five times this year, including her last two tournaments. American Lizette Salas, Swedes Caroline Hedwall and Anna Nordqvist and South Koreas I.K. Kim shot 68. Maude-Aimee LeBlanc of Sherbrooke, Que,. is three shots back at 69. Brooke Mackenzie Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., carded a 71. Charlottetowns Lorie Kane, Jessica Sheply of Owen Sound, Ont., Nicole Zhang of Calgary and Kirby Dreher of Fort St. John, B.C., shot 77. Shephanie Sherlock of Barrie, Ont., is another shot back. Isabelle Beisiegel of St. Hilaire, Que., turned in an 84. Concerned about bad weather, tournament officials moved up the tees, and with the rain holding off, Park was able to play aggressively. "I never had practiced from those tees, so I was a little bit shocked when I went to the tees," Park said. Not that she was complaining. She repeatedly set up short putts, and the way she has excelled in her short game lately, Park was headed to a low score. "So instead of hitting like 5-irons, we were hitting 9-irons, and that was making the course much easier," she said. "I was actually able to go for some pins and give myself a lot of opportunities today. I made a lot of putts and didnt leave much out there." Starting on No. 10, Park birdied her first hole, then started racking up pars. She made the turn at 2 under before birdies on three of her next four holes. At 5 under, Park briefly struggled with her tee shots, needing to save par on Nos. 5 and 7. On No. 6, her 15th hole of the day, she had to lay up out of the tall grass and settled for her lone bogey. Belgium Jerseys. Park got back to 5 under on the par-5 eighth with a chip shot to about 5 feet that set up a birdie putt. Hedwall and I.K. Kim were each at 5 under with a hole left, but closed with bogeys. Nordqvist birdied her last two holes to pull into the tie for third. The two Swedes grew up playing together. "Certainly seeing her shooting 4 under in the morning session gave me a little bit of inspiration for the afternoon," Nordqvist said. Salas, a 23-year-old former Southern California star, played with Park in the last group of the final round of this years Kraft Nabisco Championship. Three strokes back starting the day, she opened with a double bogey and tumbled to 25th after shooting a 79. She bounced back to reach a playoff at the LPGA Lotte Championship in April, losing to Suzann Pettersen for her best finish on tour. "Im just getting a lot more used to being in contention and really studying the leaderboard and really managing my patience," Salas said. "I think thats been key for me this week. Yes, I still get nervous on the first tee and my hands keep shaking, but I just know that if I just trust myself and trust my instincts, I can perform out here." Chiles Paz Echeverria, a 28-year-old LPGA Tour rookie also making her U.S. Womens Open debut, shot 69. Among eight players at 70 was Natalie Gulbis, who withdrew from a tournament and missed two others earlier this year because of malaria. Infected by a mosquito during the LPGA Thailand in late February, she returned for the Kraft Nabisco in early April. Gulbis hasnt finished better than 13th since, missing the cut at the LPGA Championship. Defending champion Na Yeon Choi, second-ranked Stacy Lewis and amateurs Kyung Kim and Brooke Henderson were among 11 players at 71. Lydia Ko, the 16-year-old New Zealand amateur who won the Canadian Open last August to become the youngest LPGA Tour winner, had a 72. Juli Inkster, playing in a record-breaking 34th U.S. Womens Open at age 53, holed a 103-yard wedge shot for eagle on the 18th to also finish at 72. Michelle Wie opened her round with a quadruple-bogey 8 on No. 10. She was at 11 over through 14 holes before birdies on three of the last four to finish with an 80. With Parks two major titles to start the year, South Koreans have won four straight majors. But Ha-Neul Kim was an unlikely representative to lead after the first round of this tournament. "I was very nervous coming in, and I thought in the practice round that the course was very difficult," she said. "Before playing today I thought that even par would be a very good score for me." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).