Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Fernando Alonso says he is lucky to be alive after surviving a horror crash in the Australian GP. [url=http://www.metssale.com/m

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 22.08.2019 09:06
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Fernando Alonso says he is lucky to be alive after surviving a horror crash in the Australian GP. Tug McGraw Mets Jersey . It was a scary moment and a scary crash, a relieved Alonso later told Sky Sports. I am lucky to be here and thankful to be here. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne and the race to be r The race was stopped for twenty minutes while marshals swept away the remnants of the Spaniards wrecked McLaren following its collision with the Haas of Esteban Gutierrez. The force of the impact - reported to have measured 46gs - sent Alonso and his MP4-31 into the trackside barriers before somersaulted through the air across a gravel trap. Incredibly, Alonso was unhurt - beyond a blow to his knee - and able to climb out of the car unaided. As he scrambled out of what was left of his car, Spaniard was even sufficiently lucid immediately after the crash to think of his mothers anxiety, watching from her Spanish home. I saw a little gap and I got out quickly to make sure that my mum, who was watching the race on TV at home, could see that I was okay! The Melbourne stewards investigated the incident but, like Alonso, absolved Gutierrez of any blame. We were racing, I moved at the last moment and you dont have the full vision of the track. You try to defend but you dont know what the other guy is doing, the two-time world champion said. Im amazed that Fernando walked away, added team-mate Jenson Button. It just shows how far weve come with safety. Alonso later posted on Instagram: I am aware that today I spent some of the luck remaining in life, I want to thank @mclaren, the FIA for the safety on this cars. Also my colleagues and fans for the concern and unconditional support.Now its time to rest and think about Bahrain, and get back in the car to get the first points of this year!! Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: The Australian GP as it happened The Formula 1 Gossip column Steven Matz Mets Jersey . LA (SportsNetwork. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits. http://www.metssale.com/mets-david-wright-jersey/ . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play.MANCHESTER, England - Rampant Manchester City passed the 100-goal mark in all competitions this season by overwhelming Cardiff 4-2 on Saturday to keep the pressure on Arsenal at the top of the English Premier League. Edin Dzeko brought up the century after just 34 matches with a scruffy opening goal in the 14th minute. Its validity was confirmed on the giant screens by the Goal Decision System, capping an early period of sustained dominance by the hosts. Craig Noone equalized for Cardiff in the 29th but Jesus Navas quickly restored Citys lead, and second-half goals by Yaya Toure and substitute Sergio Aguero kept up the teams 100 per cent home record in the league. Fraizer Campbell scored an injury-time consolation for the visiting Welsh side, which finds itself at the bottom of the table and ensures a miserable return to Manchester for Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The former Norway spent 11 years at Citys fierce rival, Manchester United, before retiring in 2007. The previous quickest team to reach the 100-goal milestone in a season was Chelsea, which took 42 games last season. That record has been obliterated by City with just five months of the campaign gone. If Citys finishing had been at the level Solskjaer regularly demonstrated in his pomp at Old Trafford, Cardiff could easily have lost by a nine- or 10-goal margin. As it was, the hosts had only a narrow half time lead to show for their dominancee. Yoenis Cespedes Jersey. Dzeko, under pressure for his starting place with the return to fitness of Aguero after a month out with a calf injury, set City on its way after 14 minutes by turning in a short cut-back from David Silva. The ball only crept over the line but referee Neil Swarbrick pointed to his watch to indicate the goal was valid, and replays on the big screens were cheered by home fans. That pushed City onto 100 goals and Alvaro Negredo wasted two great chances before Noone ran onto Jordon Mutchs pass, shimmied past Vincent Kompany and beat Joe Hart at his near post in the 29th. Cardiffs players barely had time to celebrate before they were behind again. As Dzeko prepared to shoot from the edge of the box, Steven Caulker slid in with the tackle but the ball fell to the inrushing Navas, who sidefooted into the corner. The visitors made it to the hour mark unscathed, but they were given no respite as Aguero was thrown on by Pellegrini to help secure the three points. He did just that, setting up Toure for the midfielder to drive a low left-footed shot into the bottom corner in the 76th minute. Aguero then scored himself three minutes later by twisting and turning his marker to smash a powerful strike past goalkeeper David Marshall. Campbell swept in a finish from close range in injury time but Cardiff was well beaten and will spend at least the next week-and-a-half at the foot of the table. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).