Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

With two receivers returning from serious i

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.08.2019 05:44
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

njuries suffered last season Josh Sitton Jersey , the Miami Dolphins decided to add a third.Allen Hurns, mounting a comeback from a gruesome leg injury with the Dallas Cowboys, signed a $3 million, one-year contract Friday to play for his hometown team.The acquisition bolsters depth at a position hit hard by season-ending injuries last year. Albert Wilson hurt his hip in October and remains limited, and Jakeem Grant is returning from a lower leg injury in November that required surgery.Wilson and Grant were in the midst of breakout seasons when hurt, but there’s no assurance they’ll be able to regain their stride.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins sign hometown WR Allen Hurns to 1-year contractNew Dolphins coach Brian Flores has his own daily workout at training campDolphins assistant coach Jim Caldwell takes leave of absence to address health issuesTwo-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones rejoins Dolphins after skipping voluntary practicesDolphins QBs Josh Rosen, Ryan Fitzpatrick embrace battle for No. 1 job“Both guys worked extremely hard over the offseason to get themselves in a position where they could come get back and help this team,” first-year coach Brian Flores said. “Both are fast and explosive and have made plays in the past. The past doesn’t really matter to me very much. I’m worried about today.”As with Wilson and Grant, a full recovery for Hurns isn’t certain, although he said he’s 100 percent. He participated in offseason practices with the Cowboys, but they released him Wednesday.A Miami native who played for the Hurricanes, Hurns tried out with the Dolphins on Thursday and signed before Friday’s practice, the second of training camp. He took part in individual drills, and said he sat out team drills only because he needs time to learn the playbook.His return comes after he broke his left ankle when tackled in the Cowboys’ wild-card playoff win over Seattle. He underwent surgery that night.“Seeing my foot facing the other way kind of freaked me out,” Hurns said. “It was disgusting to see. It made you cringe. I knew it would be a lot of work to get back Daniel Kilgore Jersey , but I knew I would be able to get through it.”Grant is fully participating in practice, but Wilson was limited Thursday and sat out Friday, which was planned in advance as part of his rehabilitation.Wilson declined to say whether the Dolphins plan for him to play in any exhibition games.“Every exercise they give me, I’ve been knocking it out,” he said. “I trust the plan that they’ve got for me. We’ve got a new coaching staff, so I’m just trying to wait until the day that I get on the field and show them how talented I am.”The high point for the speedy, versatile Wilson last season came in a Week 3 win over Oakland, when he scored on a 74-yard jet sweep and threw a 52-yard touchdown pass to Grant. In seven games Wilson averaged 12.9 yards after the catch, which ranked second in the NFL. Grant, meanwhile, returned a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns, and achieved career highs with 21 catches for 268 yards in 10 games.Hurns’ career, by contrast, went the other way role after Dallas’ midseason trade for Amari Cooper. Hurns finished with career lows of 20 catches for 295 yards with two touchdowns.Originally signed as an undrafted free agent by Jacksonville in 2014, Hurns spent four years with the Jaguars. His best season came in 2015 when he had 1 Albert Wilson Jersey ,031 yards receiving and 10 touchdowns.“He embodies a lot of the characteristics we’re looking for,” Flores said. “He’s tough, he’s competitive, he has been reliable.”The receiving corps is the Dolphins’ deepest position on offense if everyone’s healthy. The group also includes Kenny Stills and the injury-prone DeVante Parker. NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Jets officially have Adam Gase in place.The team announced the hiring of the former Miami Dolphins coach as their head coach Friday after coming to an agreement on Wednesday night.Gase will be formally introduced as the Jets' coach at a news conference Monday at the team's facility in Florham Park, New Jersey. The 40-year-old Gase was 23-26 in three years with Miami, including a playoff game in the 2016 season, before being fired last week. "At the onset of the interview process, I wanted to hire a head coach who was the right person and the right fit for our organization," Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson said in a statement on the team's website. "We talked to a number of excellent candidates and it became clear to me that Adam was the person who will help us establish a winning program and a winning culture."Gase's hiring ended a wide-open search for New York, which fired Todd Bowles after the season finale and then met with seven other coaches about their vacancy, including Mike McCarthy, Kris Richard, Jim Caldwell, Eric Bieniemy, Todd Monken Robert Quinn Jersey , Matt Rhule and Kliff Kingsbury, who took the Arizona Cardinals job.Gase is the Jets' first hire with previous full-time NFL head coaching experience since Bill Parcells' three-year tenure from 1997-99. He's also the first offense-focused coach since Rich Kotite in 1996. Gase will be tasked with furthering the development of quarterback Sam Darnold and helping New York snap an eight-year postseason drought."Adam is a young, creative mind, but he also has 22 years of coaching experience," Johnson said. "He is an innovator whose path saw him succeed at both the college and the NFL levels. He has helped a number of different quarterbacks, at various stages of their careers, reach new heights. We think Sam will continue to develop under his tutelage, but we made the decision because of Adam's vision for the entire football team."Gase began his coaching career as an assistant at LSU, before taking positions in the NFL with Detroit, San Francisco and Denver — where he was promoted to offensive coordinator and drew rave reviews from Peyton Manning. The former quarterback called Johnson on Wednesday to give Gase a glowing endorsement.Darnold also spoke with Gase during the interview process."I'm just really, really pumped to have this attitude and buzz around this team," Darnold said in a story posted on the team's website. "And I think our fans can really look forward to scoring a lot of points and having a lot of, I guess, fireworks every single Sunday."

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).