Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Vikings are one of the teams waiting to hear from

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.08.2019 05:31
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

offensive lineman Nick Easton about his plans for the 2019 season and they may have identified a backup option in the event Easton signs elsewhere.Ben Goessling of the reports that the team may bring former Titans guard Josh Kline in for a visit. Kline was released by the Titans this month and has yet to be linked to any other teams since hitting the open market.Kline started every game for the Titans over the last two seasons and 14-of-16 games in the 2016 season. The work in 2016 and 2017 earned him a four-year deal last offseason Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , but his play dipped in 2018 ahead of his release.Easton, who missed all of last season with a neck injury, is reportedly choosing between the Vikings, Saints and an undisclosed third team. The Vikings have also parted ways with Mike Remmers since the end of the 2018 season and have two other free agents on the offensive line. An opportunity to interact with the Twin Cities media for the first time"Shortly after his selection by the Minnesota Vikings in the seventh round of the 2019 NFL Draft, Colorado State wide receiver Olabisi Johnson got an opportunity to host a conference call with the Twin Cities media. Thanks to the good folks at the Minnesota Vikings’ PR department, we have a transcript of that call that we want to share with all of you. Enjoy!I am so thankful to just be a part of the Vikings. It’s a great opportunity for me and I am just ready to contribute any way I can.Q: Can you tell us about your draft day?A: It was stressful, to put it lightly. I was sitting here with my family, my dad, my mom and their spouses and a few of my friends. It was getting to the end of it and we are talking about free agency and all that. I’m like Jaleel Johnson Jersey , “I swear I need to get drafted. I believe somebody should take an opportunity on me.” I’m talking to the Vikings and they’re like, “Are you ready to be a Minnesota Viking?” I was like, “Oh my gosh, yes. I am so excited.”Q: What did you learn from playing with Michael Gallup and Rashard Higgins?A: That was an incredible opportunity for me. I think we complemented each other well, specifically Gallop and myself, Preston [Williams] and I, just because some of the things they do are different than mine and I can definitely learn from them. Coming in as a freshman, having Rashard there was a really great opportunity for me to grow up as a football player, which I definitely needed http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , turned me into the player I am now.Q: Do you feel you have enough burst to help the offense be more explosive?A: Absolutely. All of the weapons on the team, plus me, could definitely spread the field out and I can get vertical anytime you want me to. I’m down for that.Q: How familiar are you with the Vikings wide receiver situation and are you comfortable competing for that third job?A: There’s always an opportunity to snatch that number three job, whether I am a rookie or it’s one of the other guys. I know you have [Laquon] Treadwell and guys like that but it’s going to be fun to compete. That is what it takes to be an athlete. That is what I love about the game is there is always competition. Guys will make you compete and guys will make you better as a player. That is what is going to be the huge change for me going from college to NFL is just how much guys know and how much they can teach me. I am just going to get under somebody’s wing and learn from them.Q: Do you have your eyes set on any personal goal in the NFL?A: Mine is just to get on the field and contribute any way I can, if that is special teams, the number three receiver, whatever it is. I want to return punts and I want to do it all. Wherever I can help, I am here for it.Q: How would you describe yourself and your skillset?A: I am a finesse guy in my routes. I take pride in my routes. I think that is what I do best, for sure. Whether it is in and out of breaks Womens Everson Griffen Jersey , double moves, I am a route technician. That is how I separate myself from defenders and things like that. I have the speed for sure. I am not a crazy track star but I am definitely a guy who can get some separation and just make a play. I am a very reliable guy and I am going to continue that in the NFL.Q: Do you have any off the field interests?A: I love shopping. I would be down to somehow get involved with that, maybe some apparel stuff. I love hanging out with kids and inspiring the youth. I feel like where my family has come from and everything, especially from Nigeria, you see a lot of poverty and things like that. Just in the position I am as an athlete, I can inspire a lot of younger people, whether it is younger or older. I am just here for whatever. I would love to get involved in the community for sure.Q: Had your family turned into much of a football family as you’ve played?A: I wouldn’t say they’ve completely turned into a football family. I still have my grandma on me sometimes thinking football is too dangerous. She definitely has learned to understand the game a little better now. My parents are all on board with me playing football. I am hoping to turn it all around. I am hoping to start a generation of football players in my family.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).