Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ST. [url=https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Womens-Randall-Cobb-Inverted-Jer sey/]Randall Cobb Youth Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- Ale

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 22.10.2019 02:28
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ST. Randall Cobb Youth Jersey . LOUIS -- Alex Ovechkin took his place in the NHL record book and helped the Washington Capitals keep pace in the playoff race. Ovechkin became the 11th player in NHL history to score 50 more goals in a season five times and added two assists as the Capitals beat the slumping St. Louis Blues 4-1 on Tuesday night. The two points gave the Capitals 85, four behind Columbus for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Both the Blue Jackets and Capitals have three games left. "We talked this morning about all we can do is control our situation," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "Try and focus on tonight, get a win and see what happens tomorrow." The Blues clinched a playoff spot in the Western Conference a while ago, but their hopes of a Presidents Trophy are fading. Maxim Lapierre had the only goal for St. Louis, which has lost a season-high three straight. The Blues have been outscored 12-3 during the losing streak. St. Louis has scored two or fewer goals in nine of its last 11 games. "I thought the first period we were really good," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "When we got down 3-1, we just seemed to lose our energy." Hitchcock said the Blues scoring problems are more than just the top lines not delivering. "I think its across the board," Hitchcock said. "When youre not scoring, you need to shoot, but its more the execution after we got down." Nicklas Backstrom scored twice and Mikhail Grabovski added another goal for the Capitals. Braden Holtby made 28 saves after he started over Jaroslav Halak, who played 40 games and recorded 24 wins for the Blues this season. Holtby also beat the Blues 4-1 on Nov. 17. "We got fortunate in some places, a broken stick on a wide-open shot and a few others where they just missed, but I think that was a credit to us pressuring them on those scoring chances," Holtby said. "Its a game of those little things and tonight we did that." Holtby said the Capitals have done what they had to do the last few games. "I think weve done a pretty good job of staying calm and just playing our game the last couple," Holtby said. "Its hard, its a tough thing, but we can only control what we can control now." Ovechkin, who added an assist, beat Ryan Miller with a one-timer from the left circle at 17:54 of the first period for his 50th goal overall and 23rd on the power play, both league highs. It is Ovechkins first 50-goal campaign since 2009-10 when he scored 50. His single-season high is 65 in the 2007-08 season. "It means a lot," Ovechkin said. "Thats a big number, and its going to be there my whole life." After Lapierre tied the game at 2:39 of the second period, Grabovski gave the Capitals the lead for good when he beat Miller with a slap shot from the left circle at 8:52 of the period. Ovechkin then gave Washington some insurance when he broke in down the right wing and fed Backstrom in the slot. Backstrom put it past Miller with 1:10 left in the second period to make it 3-1. "It was a great feed again," Backstrom said. "That was a seam pass there and that defenceman gave me a little room, so you have to take advantage of that." Washington began the third period on a power play and Backstrom put the game out of reach when he scored 16 seconds into the period. NOTES: Ovechkin is tied with Pavel Bure, Phil Esposito, Bobby Hull, Brett Hull and Steve Yzerman with five seasons of 50 or more goals. Mike Bossy and Wayne Gretzky accomplished that nine times, and Marcel Dionne, Guy Lafleur and Mario Lemieux had six such seasons. ... Alexander Steen returned to the Blues lineup after missing the last three games. ... Tuesday marked the first time the Capitals have been in St. Louis since Dec. 1, 2010, when they also beat the Blues 4-1. DeMarcus Ware Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. Emmitt Smith Youth Jersey . The Heat centre scored 10 of his 30 points early in the first quarter to silence the Toronto fans as Miami defeated the Raptors 113-101 on Friday night. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Womens-Emmitt-Smith-Inverted-Jersey/ . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.CALGARY - Fading light, plummeting temperatures and a treacherous mid-course pitch didnt stop moguls skier Mikael Kingsbury from winning in Calgary yet again.The Olympic silver medallist from Deux-Montagnes, Que., extended his World Cup win streak at Canada Olympic Park to five in a row Saturday.Kingsburys 22nd career victory puts him back in contention to win a fourth overall World Cup title.At just 22 years of age, Kingsbury is the most decorated mens World Cup freestyle skier in Canadian history.Kingsbury passed Canadian aerialists Lloyd Langlois and Alain Laroche with Saturdays victory. He bettered moguls skier Jean-Luc Brassards record of 20 last season.Kingsbury finished ninth in a dual moguls race in Finland last month to start the season. He recovered his form and confidence in Calgary where he first won in 2011.I know when Im on it I can win every day, Kingsbury said. I just need to continue to ski well and continue to have fun. I know Im going to be OK for the season.Im extremely happy to start well again the season of 2015 and prove that Im consistent on that course.His teammate Simon-Pouliot Cavanagh of Quebec City took silver for the best result of his career. Sho Endo of Japan was third and took the overall World Cup leaders yellow bib from Canadian Phil Marquis, who didnt qualify for the final.Kingsbury trails Endo by 11 points in the overall standings.Reigning womens world champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., claimed gold in womens moguls. Montreal sisters Chloe and Justine Dufour-Lapointe took silver and bronze respectively.The same women finished on the podium at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, this year, but in a different order. Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe claimed gold and silver respectively with Kearney taking bronze in February.The 28-year-old Kearney, who beat Canadas Jennifer Heil for Olympic gold in 2010, is expected to make the 2014-15 season her competitive swan song.I havent made it an official announcement where it turned into some weird farewell tour with the whole emphasis on my past and things Id done before, Kearney explained. Im still here to compete, but theres a 99 per cent chance Ill be retiring at the end of the season.My body felt really good at the end of last year and to be honest, the way the Olympics went it was hard to just hang it up after that. I still felt like I had something to prove. I know I dont, but botttom line is I still enjoy doing it. Leighton Vander Esch Cowboys Jersey. Kearney and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe were tied atop the womens overall standings 55 points ahead of Justine, whose run of gold in Calgary ended after victories the last two years.My point of view is its my first podium of the year, the 20-year-old said. Its in my hometown, in Canada, so yes, I am happy.After the Olympic Games, you really understand that all of Canada supports you and thats why Im so grateful to compete here and say it feels like my hometown.Fresh snow overnight Friday provided material for well-defined moguls, but thickening cloud reduced visibility for Saturdays afternoons finals. The skiers expended energy keeping their legs warm between runs as the temperature dipped below minus-20.The weather was cold today so this was a big challenge, Chloe Dufour-Lapointe said. We had a lot of runs and a lot of time where we had to stay warm.A steep drop between the first and second jumps toppled a few skiers and caused others to make mistakes. Kingsbury had a small slip in both runs prior to the six-man super-final, but made the correction in his final pass down the mountain.Its pretty cold here and when you wait on top of the course, my legs werent as warm as in training, he said. Its pretty quick between final and super-final and I knew where I made my mistake on an outside mogul.When it arrived, I knew where to put my feet and I didnt make the mistake again.Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., finished fifth, Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was seventh and the oldest Dufour-Lapointe sister Maxime placed eighth among the women.Moguls judging and scoring changed this season. Skiers are now scored out of a maximum of 100 instead of 30. Turns make up 60 per cent of the score, 20 is for jumps and another 20 for speed instead of the previous 50-25-25.Kingsbury posted the top super-final score of 85.78 ahead of Pouliot-Cavanaghs 82.92. Kearneys winning total of 83.76 was actually lower than her qualification mark in the morning of 84.73.Im really pleased with my skiing, but its unusual when youre qualifying score is higher than your super-final score, the American said. That means Ive got some good runs in me.The moguls team heads to Deer Valley, Utah, for moguls and dual moguls World Cups on Friday and Saturday respectively. The world freestyle and snowboard championships are Jan. 15-25 in Kreischberg, Austria. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).