Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

passing for 324 yards and five to

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 29.11.2019 09:18
von elaine95 | 116 Beiträge

Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson looked like he was poised to have a big year in his first season in Miami in 2018 Jason Taylor Jersey , but after seven games he suffered a season-ending hip injury. The good news is, he doesn’t think it will affect him this season.Wilson told CBS 12 in West Palm Beach that he’s on track to start the season.“There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be out there Week 1,” Wilson said Nat Moore Jersey , via the . “Every test they’ve wanted me to take I’ve been right on track so there’s no reason why I shouldn’t be out there week one. I’m 100, I’m ready to go in when they give me the OK.”What’s unclear is whether Wilson will be ready to go at the start of training camp. The Dolphins may have him start camp on the physically unable to perform list and ease him in before getting him on the field against the Ravens when the season starts on September 8. Sure the Dolphins are tanking, whether they say it or not. But we knew that was coming.The eye-opener in Miami Sunday was the play of Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson.The second-year passer was perfect in their 59-10 win over the Dolphins Mark Duper Jersey , able to watch the fourth quarter safely on the bench after logging a spotless 158.3 passer rating.Jackson was 17-of-20 passing for 324 yards and five touchdowns.Last year in seven starts after taking over for Joe Flacco, he threw five touchdowns.This year’s progress was clear — though there was some grade inflation because of the opponent — yet the deep ball combination with rookie Marquise Brown (four catches for 147 yards and two touchdowns) is a new element to their offense.The conventional wisdom was that the Ravens were going to be run-heavy in their new offense, and that may eventually be true as the season goes on. But Jackson showed he’s capable of being a dual threat.The Dolphins showed themselves to be capable of not much Mark Clayton Jersey , with Josh Rosen thrown into the fire in the third quarter after they were down 52-10. It’s going to be a long year for Dolphins fans, who waited nine minutes to start booing, and perhaps shouldn’t have waited that long.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).