Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Texans running back Lamar Miller is on track

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 30.11.2019 06:57
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

to return Sunday.Miller had a full practice Thursday after limited work a day earlier. He sat out Sunday’s loss to the Eagles with a sprained ankle.Miller said he felt “way better” after massages Justin Blackmon Jerseys Stitched , needles and other therapy to “try to get back right.”“I’ve been through this before,” Miller said, via Andrew Wexler of KPRC. “It’s just a feel thing. Once you get going, everything goes out the window, so I should be fine.”Miller had only 17 carries for 41 yards in Weeks 14 and 15 combined before missing last week’s game. He had 22 carries for 100 yards in the Texans’ 20-7 victory over the Jaguars on Oct. 21.Safety Mike Tyson (concussion) and defensive end Christian Covington (knee) also were upgraded to full participation. The rest of the team’s practice report stayed the same Thursday, including limited work for receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring) Youth Logan Cooke Jerseys , safety Andre Hal (ankle), receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle), defensive back Kareem Jackson (knee), defensive end J.J. Watt (knee) and cornerback Johnathan Joseph (neck). The Jacksonville Jaguars held their rookie mini-camp over the weekend, giving their 2019 NFL Draft class and undrafted rookies, as well as a few try out players Logan Cooke Jerseys Stitched , their first look on an NFL practice..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Cat Countrya Jacksonville Jaguars communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsJaguarsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJosh Allen plans to lead Jaguars rookies by exampleNew,12commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJosh Allen plans to lead Jaguars rookies by exampleChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars held their rookie mini-camp over the weekend, giving their 2019 NFL Draft class and undrafted rookies, as well as a few try out players, their first look on an NFL practice field. By all accounts everything went well, no major injuries Youth Abry Jones Jerseys , and a handful of try out players got signed.Jaguars first round pick Josh Allen met with the media following practice on Saturday and was asked a myriad of questions, one in particular about how if he felt as the team’s first round pick he needed to be the leader for the other rookies. “Every guy out here is trying to work, we’re all trying to make a team. That’s the mentality. My role, they brought me here to do a job, so I want to lead as best I can,” Allen said when asked if he felt like a leader. “I’m trying to motivate my teammates and get everyone to keep going with me. So far Abry Jones Jerseys Stitched , everyone is stepping up and everyone is being their own leader, leading themselves, so I’m going to set the bar high. I’m going to be the first one in line. I’m going to go hard every play. That’s just my role and that’s contagious. I feel like doing that consistently, play-in and play-out, I feel like that can bring a lot of people along.”Everyone wants to see the “rah-rah” inspirational leader on the field, giving the big pre-game speech a la Ray Lewis Youth Leonard Fournette Jerseys ,but sometimes that’s more really for show than anything else. Sometimes the best way to lead is to just bust your ass and get work down and follow it up with performance on the field.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).