Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MIAMI - The Associated Press will periodically look at the changing landscape of the NBA during the season from varied perspect

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.12.2019 06:19
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MIAMI - The Associated Press will periodically look at the changing landscape of the NBA during the season from varied perspectives: A players viewpoint, from the bench, and from the business side. Wholesale Yeezy 350 . In this installment, Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder provides an inside look.___Quin Snyder looks the same now as he did during his Duke playing days in the 1980s, having remained lean and appearing like he could still go 5-on-5 if so inclined.Hes fit as can be.But these days, he just looks exhausted.Such is the reality for an NBA coach, particularly a first-year one in the early phases of rebuilding a franchise. Days are long, days off are nonexistent, and there are constant reminders that no matter how meticulous the practice plan, every issue wont be solved between one game and the next.This has been the biggest realization from the opening portion of Snyders first season as coach of the Utah Jazz.Theres even more teaching than I probably anticipated on the front end, Snyder said. Teaching our entire group what it is, and when I say teaching I mean even our staff, getting them to understand what it is I want. That process and the urgency you feel as a coach to do that ... theres always something more you want to touch, review, get in, address and there literally is not enough time.Snyder is one of four rookie coaches in the NBA right now, and all four have been dealt distinctly different hands. At Golden State, Steve Kerr has a team thats already put together a 16-game winning streak and looks like a title contender. At Cleveland, David Blatt has the worlds best player in LeBron James and still has seen inconsistent results. At New York, Derek Fisher has a team thats plummeted to near the bottom of the dreadful Eastern Conference.When Snyder sat down with the AP in Miami, he was tired — and with good reason.The Jazz played at New Orleans on Tuesday, then came right back to beat the Heat in Miami on Wednesday. And nonetheless, on Thursday morning the Jazz were back on the practice floor at their downtown hotel for a workout and film session before flying to Orlando.Theres always something to work on, said Snyder, whose Jazz have won just seven times in the seasons first 26 games.He has already matched wits with his fellow rookie coaches, beating the Cavaliers and the Knicks. But hes not comparing himself to them.Ive looked for comps of other teams that are at a point and a place where we want to be, Snyder said. Whether that be style of play, execution, demeanour, connectivity, all the traits to me that make up a program and the type of program that we want, the fiber, the values. Thats where most of my attention has gone.For their part, his rookie colleagues agree with Snyder: Finding enough time to get everything done is daunting.I had a lot of thoughts coming in, Kerr said. Things I wanted to practice every day. All of a sudden, the season starts and you have to have a day off physically for the guys to rest, then the next day youve got a game and youve got to go over the game plan for the other team. ... Youve got to find time for everything, and its tricky.Added Fisher: I dont know if theres anything that strikes me as easier than I thought it would be. Its a demanding job.Blatt, a longtime coach overseas before coming to the NBA, said its a harsh learning process.There is a dynamic of what the schedule does to you, and how you go about trying to manage that in the best possible way, he said. The NBA is a different animal.Snyder knows the reality.The Jazz are basically out of the playoff picture already in the absolutely loaded Western Conference, and some of the players in his young group are probably experiencing some of the toughest stretches of their basketball lives.He gets angry, frustrated, disappointed, all the normal emotions that accompany losing.But as coach, he sees himself as the official mood-setter for his team, and thats why he doesnt stay down for long.Its not a great year to be rebuilding, Snyder said. One of the things thats challenging, your wins and losses are one way of evaluating success and thats obvious. Regardless if youre feeling that your team is improving, when you lose X games in a row, that can be a real impediment to growth. The resilience that is necessary to continue to commit and invest when you dont have the juice that comes from a win, it becomes hard.Thats the challenge hes embracing. Fake Jordan 11 . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Cheap Vapormax China . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma. http://www.fakejordancheap.com/wholesale-air-max-95-china.html . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed.ROCHESTER, N.Y. -- Chad Ruhwedel scored twice for Rochester as the Americans beat the Hamilton Bulldogs 5-3 in American Hockey League play Wednesday. Ruhwedels first goal on the powerplay at 8:49 in the second period gave Rochester (5-2-2) a 3-0 lead after goals by Mike Zigomanis and Matt Ellis. Frederick Roy added a shot into an empty net and Matt Hackett made 24 saves for the Americans. Cheap Fake Jordan Shoes. Louis Leblanc, Joonas Nattinen and Sven Andrighetto replied for Hamilton (5-3-3), which remained tied atop the North Division with the Toronto Marlies. Dustin Tokarski meanwhile stopped 22 shots for the Bulldogs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).