Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

VANCOUVER -- Steve Yzerman can add another honour to his impressive resume. [url=https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/715s-gary-nola

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.12.2019 06:06
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- Steve Yzerman can add another honour to his impressive resume. Gary Nolan Jersey . The former Detroit Red Wings captain was named to the Order of Hockey in Canada on Wednesday along with former womens national team captain France St-Louis and legendary university coach Clare Drake. Yzerman, who was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2009, won three Stanley Cups during his 22-year playing career. Now the general manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning, Yzerman won gold with Canada as a player at the 2002 Olympics and served as the executive director of the gold-medal winning mens team at the 2010 Games in Vancouver. The 48-year-old has the same post heading into next months Olympics in Sochi, Russia. "It was an extremely pleasant surprise for me and really a thrill," Yzerman said during a conference call with all three recipients. "Ive loved being a part of Hockey Canada as a player and (in) management throughout my career in the game." The Ottawa native played five times for Canada at the world championships and was part of the countrys bronze medal-winning team at the 1983 world juniors. As a manager, he has also led Canada to three world championship medals -- two gold and one silver. Yzerman sits sixth all-time in NHL scoring with 1,755 points, ninth in goals (692) and seventh in assists (1,063). "Steve Yzermans career was unbelievable," said Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson, who was on hand to make the announcement. "One of the best to ever play the game." Yzerman was nominated for the award by New York Rangers general manager Glen Sather, who coached him on the gold medal-winning 1984 Canada Cup team. "When he spoke about Steve, (Sather) was just saying that Steve was really a mentor for young general managers coming into the league," said Nicholson. "You just watch how hard he works, how he communicates to other general managers and how he communicates to his players." St-Louis, meanwhile, won five world championship gold medals in the 1990s and was the captain of Canadas silver medal-winning team at the 1998 Olympics. "When you receive a call from Bob Nicholson it might be good or bad news," St-Louis said with a laugh. "I was very happy to hear this announcement. "I realize how fortunate I am to be part of such an impressive group." Nicholson said the 55-year-old from Laval, Que. -- who will serve as Canadas assistant chef de mission in Sochi -- is revered in hockey circles in her home province. "(She) was such a leader," said Nicholson. "In Montreal shes seen as the Jean Beliveau of female hockey." Drakes credentials are equally impressive. The winningest coach in Canadian university hockey history with 697 career victories, he led the University of Alberta to six national titles. Drake also coached in the NHL and WHA, as well as internationally with both the mens and womens program. "Ive followed the work of Hockey Canada and I know the effort so many people have put into the game -- and I guess Im considered one of them," said the 86-year-old native of Yorkton, Sask. "I feel humble about that and its just a very big honour for me. Im very pleased about it." Nicholson said Drakes contribution to coaching in Canada cant be understated. "He was involved in the Olympics in 1980 but at the University of Alberta he really mentored Dave King, George Kingston, Mike Babcock, Ken Hitchcock, Tom Rennie ... the list just goes on an on," said Nicholson. "His record at U of A was something special." Drake was inducted into Canadas Sports Hall of Fame in 1989 and was appointed to the Order of Canada in 2013. "Our teams have always been quite consistent," said Drake of the national program. "Weve won quite a bit and weve lost occasionally, but weve never been one of those teams or organizations that were up for two or three years and down for two or three years." Yzerman, St-Louis and Drake will be honoured at a ceremony in Vancouver in June. The class of 2014 joins previous inductees Jean Beliveau, Cassie Campbell-Pascall, Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, Gordon Renwick, Paul Henderson, Dave King and Mark Messier. Candidates for the Order of Hockey Canada are chosen "on the basis of their outstanding contributions or service to the growth and development of the sport of hockey in Canada." Lucas Sims Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Harry Heilmann Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/1485s-aristides-aquino-jersey-reds.html . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event.Rory McIlroy’s WGC-Dell Match Play title defence got off to a shaky start as the world No 3 snatched a narrow victory over Thorbjorn Olesen. Latest results WGC-Dell Match Play results McIlroy found himself two holes down with five holes to play in Austin but capitalised on a series of errors from the Dane over the closing stretch to claim a 1up win at the last.The win sees McIlroy join Kevin Na at the top of the group three table, on a day where Jason Day and Jordan Spieth also opened with victories. McIlroy, who defeated Gary Woodland to win last years title, fell behind when Olesen holed a 12-footer at the second and went two down after failing to save par from eight feet at the fourth. McIlroy got in to trouble at the eighth as he carded a bogey The Northern Irishman responded by birdieing the next from close range, before moving back all-square by saving par at the short seventh.A wayward approach in to the par-five next saw McIlroy drop a shot and hand Olesen the advantage back, with the Dane moving two clear when the Northern Irishman found the water and conceded the 13th.McIlroy clawed a hole back with a kick-in par at the 14th and got back level when Olesen three-putted the next from the fringe, before the pair both missed birdie opportunities at the par-5 16th. Olesen missed out on at least a halve with a final-hole bogey After the duo exchanged pars at the 17th, Olesen sliced his chip from the greenside rough and conceded the hole as McIlroy was left with a close-range two-putt for the win. Elsewhere, Day overcame a back injury to defeat Graeme McDowell 3&2, while Spieth raced three up inside the opening six holes on his way to a 3&2 win over Ryder Cup winner Jamie Donaldson.Thomas Pieters birdied two of his final three holes to snatch a halve against recent back-to-back PGA Tour winner Adam Scott, as fifth seed Rickie Fowler suffered a shock loss to compatriot Jason Dufner. Jason Dufner (left) got his week off to a winning start by beating Rickie Fowler A missed par-save from six feet by Shane Lowry at the penultimate hole gave Martin Kaymer a narrow 1up win, while Sergio Garcia edged a rollercoaster all-European contest by the same margin against Lee Westwood.Garcia lost four holes in a row before winning four of his own around the turn, before holding on to victory with a 12-foot par at the last. It was very, very funny, Garcia told Sky Sports. We halved just three holes in the whole 18. Lee said to me on 17, We are gelling well! It would have been better in a foourball. Frank Robinson Jersey. It was very up and down. I started very well and he hit a couple of poor shots, then he got on a great run and the last three or four holes he was making birdie or I was. Im very happy with the putt I made on 18 to get the win. Jordan Spieth was pleased with his 3&2 victory over Jamie Donaldson in tricky conditions A final-hole birdie helped Patton Kizzire snatch a share of the spoils with Bubba Watson, while Open Champion Zach Johnson and Ryder Cup hopeful Andy Sullivan kicked-off their tournament with convincing victories.Matt Kuchar posted the biggest win of the day by thrashing Anirban Lahiri 6&5, while Matt Fitzpatrick was unable to win a single hole during his 5&4 loss to Phil Mickelson. Rory McIlroy admits he was fortunate to beat Thorbjorn Olesen at the WGC - Dell Match Play I got off to a good start and any time I got in to trouble, my short game bailed me out, Kuchar told Sky Sports. Then every putt that was makeable I seemed to make today.Watch the WGC-Dell Match Play throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Day two coverage begins on Wednesday from 6pm. Also See: WGC latest leaderboard Day strains back in victory WATCH: Wiesberger chips in! Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).