Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

with a left knee injury

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 18.12.2019 09:13
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - Knowing they have everything to play for next week, the Philadelphia Eagles never let up against a team with plenty on the line. Ben Wallace Jersey . Nick Foles threw two touchdown passes, LeSean McCoy ran for two scores and the Eagles routed the Chicago Bears 54-11 on Sunday night in a matchup of first-place teams with opposite stakes. Instead of resting his starters for a winner-take-all game at Dallas next Sunday night, Chip Kelly didnt pull them until they finished whipping the Bears. "Were from Philadelphia and we fight," Kelly said. "If theres a game on, were playing." Chicagos loss sets up two win-or-go-home games for NFC division crowns next week. The Bears (8-7) came in needing a win to clinch the NFC North and secure the No. 3 seed while Philadelphia was just trying to stay healthy. But the Eagles (9-6) played like the team trying to lock up a playoff berth. Now, the Bears must tie or beat the Packers (7-7-1) at home next week to win the North. "We knew what was at stake and the opportunity we had and we didnt get it done," Bears coach Marc Trestman said. The Eagles (9-6) have to tie or beat the Cowboys (8-7) at Dallas next Sunday night to win the NFC East and complete a worst-to-first season under their rookie coach. Once Dallas rallied to beat Washington earlier in the day, the Eagles knew they were only playing for a No. 3 seed, that is, if they win the division. Still, Kelly played all his guys. "This is our job. They pay us to play ball," McCoy said. "The fans pay their hard-earned money to watch. As a player, we never think a game is meaningless." Foles was 21 of 25 for 230 yards, and set a franchise record with a completion percentage of 84.0. In only nine starts, Foles has 25 TD passes and two interceptions. He was replaced by Michael Vick midway through the fourth quarter. By that time, fans were chanting: "We want Dallas!" "The playoffs start one week early," Kelly said. "Thats how we approach it." McCoy, trying to become the first Eagles player to lead the NFL in rushing since Hall of Famer Steve Van Buren in 1949, ran for 133 yards and leads Kansas Citys Jamaal Charles by 189 going into the last game. Bryce Brown had 115 yards rushing, including a 65-yard TD run. The Eagles dominated from the start. Trent Cole sacked Jay Cutler to force a three-and-out on Chicagos first possession, and the Eagles went right down the field and scored when Foles hit Riley Cooper going across the back of the end zone on a 5-yard pass. Bradley Fletcher then forced Devin Hester to fumble after a 36-yard kickoff return and Cary Williams recovered at the Bears 39. Foles connected with Zach Ertz for 27 yards and McCoy ran in from the 1 to make it 14-0. Foles tossed a 10-yard TD pass to Brent Celek to make it 21-0 in the first. "It was fun to play," Foles said. "Thats what I cherish. I dont care about records." Cedric Thornton tackled Matt Forte in the end zone for a safety and a 26-3 lead in the third quarter. McCoy ran in from the 1 to make it 33-3. Chris Polk had a 10-yard TD run in the fourth quarter and Brandon Boykin returned an interception 54 yards for a score to make it 47-11. Chicagos only TD came when Cutler threw a 6-yard pass to Brandon Marshall on the final play of the third quarter. "I thought we had a good game plan," Cutler said. "We had good practices this week. Obviously we didnt play like it." Bears seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs returned to the lineup after missing seven games because of a fractured shoulder. He wasnt much help. The Eagles racked up 514 yards. The Bears had a chance to secure a division title because Green Bay lost to Pittsburgh and the New York Giants eliminated Detroit from playoff contention. NOTES: The Eagles had their 12th game of at least 400 yards of total offence. ... Cole had three of Philadelphias five sacks on Cutler, who hadnt gone down more than three times in a game previously this season. ... Eagles S Earl Wolff returned after missing four games with a knee injury, but left in the second quarter. ... Bears FS Chris Conte left in the first quarter after sustaining a concussion. ... The Cowboys beat the Eagles 17-3 in October. Tony Snell Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Derrick Rose Jersey . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. https://www.cheappistonsonline.com/796y-lindsey-hunter-jersey-pistons.html . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford.BOSTON -- Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards players havent felt for a few years. "I was sitting here after the game and talking to Glen (Rice) saying, Its a great feeling knowing youre going to keep playing," Beal said after scoring 27 points to help the Wizards grab the Eastern Conferences No. 5 seed with a 118-102 win over Boston on Wednesday night. "You dont have to go home now and not know what youre doing," he said. "Its a great thing for us to be in the situation were in. For me being my second year, a lot of guys havent been through it." The Wizards, who closed the regular season by winning seven of their last 10 games, will be facing Chicago in their first playoff appearance since 2008. "I just thought the way we ended it, thats what we talked about," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "We didnt want to worry about whos chasing who." The Wizards jumped over Brooklyn and into fifth place after the Nets lost in Cleveland. Trevor Booker scored 20 points, Marcin Gortat had 15 with 10 rebounds, and John Wall 15 points for Washington, which finished the regular season 44-38. Its the most wins for the franchise since 45 in 2004-05. "I thought we had a pretty good season," Washington forward Trevor Ariza said. "We had our ups and we had downs, but for the most part its definitely been a step in the right direction." Boston sat injured guards Rajon Rondo and Jerryd Bayless, and injured forwards Kris Humphries and Jared Sullinger, finishing with a 25-57 record. It was the clubs worst since going 24-58 in 2006-07, the year before acquiring Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and winning its 17th NBA title. "Im not concerned that we arent going to strive to get better," Boston first-year coach Brad Stevens said. "I think we will work. I think their work ethics are good, and I think their coach-ability is pretty good." One player that may be wondering if hell be back is Rondo. When asked if he wants to be with the club next season, he said: "Next question." The point guard will be in the final year of his contract. Rookie Kelly Olyynyk led Boston with 24 points and seven boards. Kyle Singler Jersey. Jeff Green scored 20 points and Avery Bradley 18. The Celtics closed the season, filled with fans talking a lot of "tanking" and "pingpong balls," by losing 11 of their last 13. Stevens wants his players that return to come ready to fight for more playing time next season. "So, theres a couple of different ways to look at it: Are you going to get better in your role, or are you going to expand your role?" he said. "What I mean by that is: Are you going to get better at what you do well, or are you going to get better at some other things that make you, give you the chance instead of being the eighth guy to be the fifth? Or instead of being the fifth to be the third?" Washington, which never trailed, led by 12 at halftime before the Celtics opened the third with a 14-6 run, closing it to 74-70 on Brandon Bass jumper from the left wing. But -- behind Gortats eight points -- the Wizards answered by scoring 13 of the next 16 to move ahead 87-73. Washington led by 16 entering the final quarter and coasted to the win. Behind Wall scoring their initial six points, the Wizards had opened a double-digit lead (23-11) on Gortats jumper midway into the opening quarter. They shot 66.7 per cent (18 of 27) and led 38-24 at the break. Both teams had a hot shooting second quarter, with neither below 55 per cent as the Wizards lead ranged between five and 15 points en route to a 68-56 halftime edge. NOTES: Wall started all 82 regular season games after missing the start of last season with a left knee injury. "Coming off a tough year, last year injury-wise, to be able to play all 82 games is a heck of an accomplishment," Wittman said before the game. "You look at all the really good players that have played the game and they play all 82." ... Bass won the teams Red Auerbach Award thats given to the player or coach who best exemplifies the spirit of what it means to be a Celtic through performance on and off the court. ... Sullinger spoke to the crowd from midcourt before the game, saying: "We want to thank you for your endless support and passion throughout the whole season. Hopefully well come back better next year." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).