Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

tain things do happen. Frustration does set in. Not being on the same page, not being connected to the same WiFi [url=http://www

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 25.12.2019 08:26
von elaine95 | 116 Beiträge

Well that didn't take long.The Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , who met in the Super Bowl, switched places on Tuesday in the latest AP Pro32 poll .The defending champion Eagles opened the season on top, with the Patriots a close second.After the first week of the regular season, it's the Patriots on top with three of the 12 first-place votes and 367 points in balloting by media members who regularly cover the NFL.The Patriots opened the season with a 27-20 win over the Houston Texans. Tom Brady threw for 277 yards and three touchdowns."Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski put away any offseason speculation about their futures in New England by picking up where they left off," said Jenny Vrentas of The Monday Morning Quarterback. "Just as notable was the much improved performance by the Patriots' defense."The Eagles received six first-place votes for 366 points despite their sluggish 18-12 win over the Atlanta Falcons.The Minnesota Vikings remained at No. 3 with 363 points. In his first start with the Vikings, Kirk Cousins had 244 yards and two touchdowns in a 24-16 victory over the San Francisco 49ers."Solid start for Kirk Cousins at quarterback," said John Clayton of 710 ESPN in Seattle.The L.A. Rams are close behind again at No. 4. The Rams earned the other three first-place votes for 360 points."After a shaky first half, Rams put on a clinic against the overmatched Raiders and show that (coach) Sean McVay's team looks ready to live up to the Super Bowl hype," Newsday's Bob Glauber said of the Rams' opening 33-13 rout of the Raiders on Monday night.The Jacksonville Jaguars moved up two spots to No. 5 and face a big test on Sunday when they host the Patriots in a rematch of last season's AFC championship game."The Jags have waited almost eight months to avenge a bitter loss in Foxborough that cost them a Super Bowl berth," said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa, Florida.The Green Bay Packers jumped three spots to No. 6 after Aaron Rodgers led a remarkable comeback from a 20-0 deficit to a 24-23 victory on Sunday night after briefly leaving the game with a knee injury.The Packers will host the Vikings on Sunday in one of the top matchups of Week 2."Aaron Rodgers and the Packers were impressive in the second half Sunday, but let's be honest Dakota Allen Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , the real test comes against the Vikings," said Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk.The Kansas City Chiefs moved up six spots to No. 7 after beating the AFC West rival Los Angeles Chargers 38-28. The Chiefs will get another road challenge this week as they head to Heinz Field to face the Pittsburgh Steelers.The Carolina Panthers rose three spots to No. 8 after topping the Dallas Cowboys 16-8.The Baltimore Ravens leaped five places to No. 9 after routing the Buffalo Bills 47-3.The Ravens will open Week 2 when they head to Cincinnati to face the Bengals on Thursday night."(The Ravens) look like AFC North favorites," Fox Sports' John Czarnecki said.The Falcons fell two spots to No. 10. They are scheduled to host the Panthers on Sunday in their home opener at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, site of the next Super Bowl.The New York Jets, who opened the season in last place, soared to No. 17 after their 48-17 rout of the Detroit Lions, who fell from No. 19 to No. 30."Either the Detroit Lions are that bad or the Jets are going to be a lot better than I thought," said Alex Marvez of The Sporting News. Cam Newton admitted he wasn’t himself yesterday, but he insisted he was physically well.The Panthers quarterback had an up-and-down day in their loss to the Rams, but said his surgically repaired right shoulder wasn’t the problem.“A little rusty. Just have to get on the same page with everybody,” Newton said, via Bill Voth of the team’s official website. “I wish I could have a couple throws back.”Newton only played three series in the preseason (before giving them a scare with a foot sprain) Dakota Allen Jersey Baby , throwing six passes. So there was little live game action to work with, and the results showed against the Rams. He was 25-of-38 for 239 yards and an interception.There was also a noticeable lack of deep passes from a guy who used to routinely throw the football over the mountain, but only one of his attempts against the Rams was longer than 20 yards. He said that was more of a function of decision-making than physical ability.“My body feels fine, and whatever play [was] called, I felt confident. I didn’t even think about my shoulder at no particular point. So I think that’s a good sign,” Newton said. “But I still got to stay on top of it, as well as my foot.”Newton also didn’t run much or effectively, with just three carries for minus-2 yards, the only time in his career he didn’t rush for more than zero yards in a game.“I wanted more than anything to be 1-0 after today, but at the end of the day, certain things do happen. Frustration does set in. Not being on the same page, not being connected to the same WiFi Dakota Allen Jersey nfl draft , whatever synonym floats your boat,” he said. “We didn’t have the start that we wanted to have. We’ve got to do a better job protecting the football.“We had our opportunities to score more than three points that we lost by. That’s what it really comes down to. Through my lens right now, yeah I’m extremely frustrated, but at the end of the day, can’t do nothing about it but move forward to Tampa. And that’s what I plan on doing.”The Panthers are built to complement him, so if he’s off, it’s going to create a collective struggle. And unless he can knock the rust off in four days, that’ll be concern in a short week against the Buccaneers.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).