Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

JACKSONVILLE

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 07.01.2020 04:27
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

Josh Lambo Jersey , Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars are finished with the “Payback Tour.”Now it’s on to a tougher challenge, a more high-profile matchup.The Jaguars (3-1) will play at Kansas City (3-0) next week — a game that features the league’s top defense against one of the league’s most potent offenses.“We pride ourselves on being a really good defense so this is a great challenge for us,” defensive end Calais Campbell said following a 31-12 victory against the New York Jets on Sunday. “We know they’ve got firepower everywhere. Everywhere. I’m looking forward to the challenge. This defense, we believe in ourselves, so this is an opportunity for us to go and see what happens.”The Jaguars have put together four impressive defensive outings to start the season, allowing 324 yards against the New York Giants in the opener and then getting better every week since.New England (302 yards), Tennessee (233) and the New York Jets (178) scored a combined three touchdowns against Jacksonville’s vaunted defense. Two of those came off turnovers. New England’s first touchdown in Week 2 followed DJ Chark’s fumble near midfield, and the Jets’ lone touchdown Sunday also was gifted. T.J. Yeldon fumbled at the Jacksonville 29-yard line. Trumaine Johnson scooped it up and returned it to the 5 .Sam Darnold connected with Jordan Leggett in the back of the end zone three plays later.The Jets managed little else.The Chiefs should be more difficult to cover, between speedster Tyreek Hill, fellow receiver Sammy Watkins http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , tight end Travis Kelce, running back Kareem Hunt and quarterback Patrick Mahomes.“The secondary welcomes these games,” Jaguars safety Barry Church said. “We know they’re going to throw the ball all over the place, so as a secondary we’ve got to go out there, prove that we’re one of top secondaries.“They have options at every level like slot, outside receiver, tight end, running back and a quarterback that can throw it a hundred yards so that’s going to be a great challenge for us. But I think we have the players that will step up and be ready for the challenge.”Jacksonville had plenty of motivation the last four weeks: top executive Tom Coughlin’s first game against his former team (Giants), a rematch of the AFC title game (Patriots), a division game against the only team that swept the Jags in 2017 (Titans) and a third consecutive home game against the team that snubbed Doug Marrone for its head coaching job in 2015.Next up are the high-powered Chiefs.“We’ve got another game Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , a great team we’re playing next week,” Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue said. “We’ve got KC, and that’s what our focus is on now. Like I said, we’ve got to this win, enjoy it now. It’s in the past.”Here are some other things to know following Jacksonville’s win over the Jets:FOURNETTE OUTJacksonville’s biggest concern is the health of running back Leonard Fournette, who re-injured his strained right hamstring after missing the last two games. Fournette ran 11 times for 30 yards before leaving for good.“Anytime you come back and you’re ready to go and then all of a sudden you get injured again, it’s not a good sign,” Marrone said.MESSAGE SENT?Marrone insisted he followed the chart, calling for a 2-point conversion after a fourth-down touchdown run in the final seconds of a lopsided game. Few believed him.Marrone was seemingly sending a message to the Jets , the team that passed on him three years ago and hired Todd Bowles.“He doesn’t like those guys Cam Robinson Jersey ,” Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. “I don’t know what they did to him, but he doesn’t like them.”Marrone said he had no hidden agenda or extra motivation, which was hard to believe considering he took a subtle shot at Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson in late August.DARNOLD STRUGGLESJets rookie Sam Darnold was harassed early and often , getting sacked three times and nearly throwing three interceptions.Darnold completed 17 of 34 passes for 167 yards. He got little help since the 1-2 punch of Bilal Powell and Isaiah Crowell combined for 26 yards rushing.“We’ve got to make plays that were there,” Darnold said. “I’ve got to make throws that are there and not think too much, take what they give me and we’ll start to find completions and get into a rhythm.” Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack was just trying to relax, and find something to do during the offseason.Now, he’s operating an unlikely small business, selling homemade candles.This story starts in a way that makes sense, but also makes him a target for teasing in the locker room.“I always take baths with candles . . . so I made my own little lavender candle http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey ,” Jack said, via Tess Demeyer of . “I lit it, and I was reading in the bath, and I was like, ‘Oh, OK. This candle’s actually all right.’”He posted a photo of it on social media, people seemed interested, so he started making more of them at home. He taught himself to make them by watching YouTube videos, and has been experimenting with formulas. He was selling his hand-poured creations for $10 each, but bumped the price to $20 when demand outpaced supply.That didn’t keep teammates Leonard Fournette and Jalen Ramsey from making fun of him Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , and he said others “were talking crazy” about it. Then he brought in samples for teammates.“Some people tried to partner up with me on the business, and some people were giving me ideas,” he said. “I’m like, ‘No, you were being haters at first. Now you want to team up with me.’ It’s just funny how they switched from one side to the other.”Jack is using the proceeds from the venture to help local schools and other groups. He’s currently a one-man business, making the candles, shipping them, and handling the bookkeeping. He might want to enlist some help when the season starts, lest he burn it at both ends.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).