Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

All the Bears had to do was lose

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 08.01.2020 02:34
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

.A loss would have sent the Vikings to Chicago next week for a wild-card game. Instead Womens Richard Rodgers Jersey , the Bears dominated the Vikings and now will have to play the defending Super Bowl champions.They don’t seem to mind.The Bears went into the day needing the Rams to lose to the 49ers to get a first-round bye. Otherwise, their playoff seeding was unaffected by the result of their game today.The Rams had taken a 14-0 lead in less than five minutes, and they led 31-10 at halftime. Sideline analyst Eric Andrews informed Nagy of the Rams’ score at halftime, but Nagy didn’t mention it to his team and kept quarterback Mitchell Trubisky in the game to the end.“I love winning Jordan Matthews Jersey ,” Bears coach Matt Nagy said, via Adam Jahns of the . “I think it’s fun to win. When you win, whoever it is — who cares? — let’s just play ball. That’s what we’re going to do.”The Eagles, who owe the Bears for getting into the postseason http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-avonte-maddox-jersey , now get a chance to eliminate the Bears. Veteran players often face questions about their plans for next season when their teams are done playing for the year and that happened after both of Sunday’s playoff games.Chargers tight end Antonio Gates was clear that he wants to play in 2019, but Eagles center Jason Kelce offered a different response. Kelce said he has “not made any decisions” about what the future holds and won’t until he has a chance to “reassess and reevaluate.”“Reality is it’s a hard game physically, and the older you get, the competitor in you Womens Josh Sweat Jersey , the player in you, obviously wants to keep playing and keep going, and through the rigors of the season, my family and friends are taking the brunt of all the positives and negatives going on Mike Wallace Jersey ,” Kelce said, via Philly.com. “So I can’t really stress that I haven’t made a decision to retire at all. This is a season-by-season basis thing that probably will happen for the rest of my career.”Kelce has started 110 games for the Eagles since they made him a sixth-round pick in 2011 and was selected for his second straight All-Pro team this season.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).