Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Kung bounced back

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 20.01.2020 09:44
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Left-handed hitter Gerardo Parra is bringing a little balance to a Milwaukee Brewers lineup stacked with right-handed bats. Chad Henne Super Bowl Jersey . The two-time Gold Glove winning outfielder was acquired from the Arizona Diamondbacks for a pair of minor leaguers Thursday ahead of the non-waiver trade deadline. The NL Central-leading Brewers sent outfielder Mitch Haniger and left-hander Anthony Banda to Arizona. Parra was hitting .259, about 25 points lower than his career average, with six homers and 30 RBIs. The Brewers could use him in a platoon with righty bat Khris Davis, who is hitting just .232 against right-handers. Parra is hitting .271 against righties, and .429 overall since July 23. The Brewers were off Thursday, spending much of the day in St. Petersburg, Florida, after losing two of three to the Tampa Bay Rays. Milwaukee begins a three-game series Friday against division rival St. Louis, which added right-handed starters Justin Masterson and John Lackey at the trade deadline. Parra was expected to join the team Friday in St. Louis. centre fielder Carlos Gomez, Jonathan Lucroy, Ryan Braun and Aramis Ramirez -- all right-handed hitters -- lead the Brewers lineup. "Welcome to the family to the Brewers," Gomez said Thursday afternoon on Twitter. Scooter Gennett is hitting .302 with eight homers as the left-handed half of a platoon at second base with Rickie Weeks. Lyle Overbay, who is hitting .232 with four homers, is the only other left-handed hitter who plays with any regularity. The addition of Parra gives Milwaukee another top glove in the outfield to join Gomez. Outfielder Logan Schafer will be optioned to Triple-A Nashville to make room for Parra, the team said. The 23-year-old Haniger was playing for Double-A Huntsville. He was Milwaukees No. 3 prospect, according to Baseball America. He was hitting .255 with 10 homers and 34 RBIs. Banda, 20, was 6-6 with a 3.66 ERA for Class A Wisconsin. Joe Montana Super Bowl Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Juan Thornhill Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Xavier-williams-chiefs-jersey/ . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday.So Yeon Ryu shot a tournament-record nine-under-par 63 in the opening group in the first round of the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. First round leaders -9 So Yeon Ryu (Kor)-7 Haru Nomura (Jpn)-7 Candie Kung (Tai)-5 Xi Yu Lin (Chn)-5 Christel Boeljon (Ned)-4 Rachel Rohanna (USA)-4 Na Yeon Choi (Kor) -4 Catriona Matthew (Sco)-4 Lydia Ko (Nzl)Others-3 Brittany Lang (USA)E Lexi Thompson (USA) The South Korean was top of the leaderboard from start to finish throughout Thursday to secure a two-shot edge over her nearest rivals in San Francisco. Ryu was bright and alert from the start and signed for a bogey-free round that gave her an advantage over Taiwans Candie Kung and Haru Nomura of Japan.Well, I was kind of lucky to tee off really early, Ryu said. I had a really fresh green, no wind. Also San Francisco is really cold in the morning, but this morning it was just the perfect temperature.Then today everything was just great. My tee shot was great. I only missed one green today. I shot 17 greens. My putting was really good. Candie Kung mixed nine birdies with two bogeys Ryu needed just 27 putts on the first day, while Nomura carded her lowest round of 2016 with a seven-under par 65 in the opening session. Eric Fisher Super Bowl Jersey. Kung bounced back from two opening bogeys by following up with nine birdies on the day.Lin Xi Yu, of China and Frances Christel Boeljon are tied for fourth at five-under par. Lin is coming off her second missed cut of the year.Ryu may have the longest streak going but it hasnt translated into first-place prize money. She has struggled to break through since winning the Canadian Womens Open in 2014. That was also the last time she held a first-round lead. Lydia Ko is five strokes off the pace One thing I can say is I work really hard and my whole team works really hard. Hopefully its going to pay off next three days, Ryu said.Defending champion Lydia Ko is tied for sixth at four-under par with a group that includes Catriona Matthew, Choi Na-Yeon and Rachel Rohanna. Ko battled in the first round, hitting just nine of 14 fairways and 10 of 18 greens. Also See: LPGA Tour latest news Lee snatches Hawaii title Jang claims HSBC crown Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).